What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimi

Pepper said:
#1. I never accused you of racial slurs, i simply asked why that would get someone banned but such abusive language as you use is ok.

#2. I also never accused you of commiting a hate crime, I said it is thought processes such as yours that breed hate crimes...learn to read my posts please, although based on your spelling, I'm not entirely sure you know how to read.

#3. you could affect you if you ever need blood?

#4. No, I'm not a christian, I chose to leave that way of thinking because of people like you.

#5. There are heterosexual pedophiles as well, just as there are heterosexuals that have AIDS, you need to stop using such broad statements, they wouldn't hold up in court.

#6. You keep calling me an idiot and saying "you don't think so red hot" when your use of grammar and spelling is downright atrocious....ironic.

#7. Actually, no, I'm not a troll, I'm a human, I have proof.

#8. I didn't say you weren't entitled to an opinion, I just asked you to show respect for your fellow man, which you are still not doing. You resort to petty insults and vitriolic diatribes which do nothing but make yourself look silly and undereducated.

#9. Oh, I'm sorry, you're 43....that's even worse.

#10. I'm assuming the publik skew puke you mean public school puke...and no, i went to one of the best private catholic schools in my state.

1. You'd have to ask a moderator.
2. You do accuse me of breeding hate crimes, but not actually doing them. Wouldn't that be the same thing?
3. ?
4. Nah, don't blame me for your dislike of Christ. I used to use that excuse too. I came to Christ with no help of so-called Christians. It's about Christ, not Christians.
5. That's why I used the word "ratio".
6. Gee, all I'm doing is typing fast. You aren't actually thinking about how rotten a deathstyle homoism actually is. The average homo won't live past 45. The average homo demands special priviledges and rights.
7. This is just desparate.
8. But if my opinion isn't respectful, then I must amend it . . . for you. If I showed you a post wherein BB suggests that my God is a homo, you'd have absolutely no problem with that.
9. Oh, yes, I'm old enough to "know better" . . . and I know better than you how vile homos are.
10. Oh, it's worse that I thought. Yeah, I suffered thru 9 years of RC school. I was able to learn to think again, by the grace of God. It's not hopeless for you. Anyway, you prolly looked at my profile and saw my DOB. I was commenting on your error. Touchy.

Rimi

eccl3_6 said:
Why do you think a homosexual would have feared Jesus, why would they have required bravery to approach Him? What do you think Jesus would have done?

Because they're not repentent, and they probably wouldn't have been too welcome to the leaders either.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Pepper said:
I didn't say you had been abusive, hateful and vulgar, I was speaking in general.

I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood you when you said, "No one asked you to agree with him or say that he's not sinning or anything, just don't be abusive, don't be hateful, don't use abusive and vulgar language."

And in general the people around here could be a hell of a lot nicer.

You mean, "nicer like Pepper", who supports the sodomite in his deathstyle. Like I said, that ain't love, nor is it nice.

Pepper

Rimi said:
1. You'd have to ask a moderator.
2. You do accuse me of breeding hate crimes, but not actually doing them. Wouldn't that be the same thing?
3. ?
4. Nah, don't blame me for your dislike of Christ. I used to use that excuse too. I came to Christ with no help of so-called Christians. It's about Christ, not Christians.
5. That's why I used the word "ratio".
6. Gee, all I'm doing is typing fast. You aren't actually thinking about how rotten a deathstyle homoism actually is. The average homo won't live past 45. The average homo demands special priviledges and rights.
7. This is just desparate.
8. But if my opinion isn't respectful, then I must amend it . . . for you. If I showed you a post wherein BB suggests that my God is a homo, you'd have absolutely no problem with that.
9. Oh, yes, I'm old enough to "know better" . . . and I know better than you how vile homos are.
10. Oh, it's worse that I thought. Yeah, I suffered thru 9 years of RC school. I was able to learn to think again, by the grace of God. It's not hopeless for you. Anyway, you prolly looked at my profile and saw my DOB. I was commenting on your error. Touchy.

#1.what I said was: "language equally as insulting aimed at someone because of their race or anything else WOULD PROBABLY get someone banned", I never said you used any racial slurs.

#2. I didn't accuse you of breeding hate crimes, I simply said it is thought processes like yours that cause people to commit hate crimes.

#3. I was commenting on a typo you made in your post.

#4. I don't dislike christ in the least, I think he was a great man with some wonderful things to say. I left the christian faith because the christians I saw in it didn't listen to the wonderful things christ had to say, didn't live the way christ said to live, they were like you, hateful and spiteful and bitter, the changed the words of christ to fit what they wanted it to say, thought they could get away with anything by just saying they were doing it in the name of christ and that that's what he wanted them to do. I left because it was a circle that I didn't feel comfortable having fellowship with or being in association with. I know christians who are wonderful people, but then I see people like you and it just makes me sad.

#5. ok then, how 'bout this, just because a square is a rectangle, doesn't mean a rectangle is a square.

#6. the average PERSON demands special privileges and rights and it is the average PERSONS right to do so. As for homosexuals not living beyond the age of 45, where do you get your information?

#7. sorry, you're the one that was name-calling, and I'm being "Desperate"?

#8. I didn't say amend your opinion, I asked that you amend the way you're putting forth your opinion. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. And everyone should be respectful when putting forth their opinion and everyone should be respectful when challenging someone's opinion.

#9. My best friend is a homosexual. I may not completely agree with his lifestyle choice, i may not want to hear about details of his sex life. He came out of the closet 3 years after I met him. He's still my best friend. He's still the same person he was before he came out of the closet. And he is not a vile person. He is a loving, caring, considerate person, he's one of the best people I know.

#10. I went to a Catholic high school. I was raised a protestant, I went to a protestant school until 8th grade.

Crow

eccl3_6 said:
Woaah!!!

If you've got something to get off your chest just come out and say it. Don't be shy. Ok I realise I'm agnostic so I could be wrong on this but Jesus never said stuff like that did he. Whenever you find yourself feeling angry..try asking yourself, 'What would Jesus do?' Failing that just lose the plot and go off in a rant calling everybody the seed of satan...

Jesus was quite harsh when He deemed it necessary, and did call people sons of hell. And snakes. Woahh!!!
Yes, you are wrong.

Pepper

Nineveh said:
I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood you when you said, "No one asked you to agree with him or say that he's not sinning or anything, just don't be abusive, don't be hateful, don't use abusive and vulgar language."

You mean, "nicer like Pepper", who supports the sodomite in his deathstyle. Like I said, that ain't love, nor is it nice.

I mean nicer like not being flat out insulting to everyone you talk to, but you apparently can't do that.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Pepper said:
I mean nicer like not being flat out insulting to everyone you talk to, but you apparently can't do that.

How do you feel I have "insulted" you? Who else do you feel I have insulted, and could you give some examples of "everyone"?

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Obviously, you people have everything backwards...again.
Like I said before you people take everything Jesus said and did and do the exact opposite ....like a group of Bizarro Jesus'

Jesus did talk harshly, we all know that, Jesus also like to talk in parable and to some people jesus even talked plainly.

To the religious and the pious, Jesus talked harshly...but you people do the opposite , to the religous and pious you speak in parable..using your own coded and meaningless language for people inside your group that is paradigmatic to all religions.

To the world, or to the gentiles or non-beleivers, Jesus talked in parables., once again you people do the opposite, to the gentile and non-beleiver, you speak harshly, telling them they ar evil, vipers, sinners...telling to not do this or that or whatever thing you want to pick on.

Now to His disciples, to believers, Jesus talked plainly. As for you people, well you take after the other guy, you know the Father of Lies....you people can't talk plainly to anyone

intro2faith

Rimi said:
I2F, Christ Jesus made a distinction. He said some were of their father, the devil. He didn't say all of them. Hitler, Stalin, Manson, Bundy . . . . these, as far as we can tell, died in their filth and are in hell. . . . they were of their father, the devil. It's been reported that Dalmer repented and received Christ before someone in prison beat him to death. Hard as it is to believe, if it's true, we will see Dalmer in heaven because he repented and became a child of God. Do you see the difference? OK, if not, why did Paul write that "many live as enemies of teh cross of Christ. Their destiny is destruction" (Ph 3:18)? Hardly children of God.

I truly encourage you to spend more time in the Word, find a better study plan than whatever you're using.
Sure, I'm not fighting with you about any of that. The only thing I had a problem with was you saying that you might be forced to treat me as an unbeliever or something(that was majorly paraphrased). I was just pointing out that I am a child of the most high King, just as you are, and we're not to treat God's children like crud.

intro2faith

Rimi said:
It was a proverb -- a wise saying. And by and large, it's true. But not always as we can see with Jesus and murdered prophets/saints. You need to learn verses in context.
It's always I need to do something eh?

intro2faith

Rimi said:
POT. KETTLE. BLACK. You dare quote the word of God, then you'll turn around and get mouthy with a guy. You are an utter pig. Satan, your father, must be so proud of you.
Umm...you have done the same thing. Quote God's Word, then get mouthy with someone. :)

intro2faith

Rimi said:
AH, but you're complaining that I'm not edifying your buddy the creepy colon cowboy! Now it's about you???!!!! You're picking up on one of his bad habits of making every thread about him (except this one, which of course it is). Bad company, there I2F.
I'm not asking you to edify him. I'm asking you to treat him with Godly love. That includes rebuke, of course. But GODLY rebuke.

Also, you said that Christians are to edify each other with their words. I was simply pointing out that you do not do that with me. I would have said you don't do that with (fill in the blank) but I don't know how you act with other Christians. I only know how you treat me. Would you say your words have been edifying?

intro2faith

Rimi said:
Yeah, right. I've also said that my intent is my love for God . . . . but to you that's not pure enough intent. Heathen.
If your intent was love for God, then you would act according to what he says.

As for the "heathen" part, let me just tell you that name-calling won't get you very far with me. I know where I stand with God.

intro2faith

Rimi said:
I'm all grown up, and grown up in Christ. I do show respect. Gee, it's not like I'm killing one, which was your first big thang. All I have is an opinion and THAT bothers you. But it's OK for you to have your opinion, right!?

You show respect? When?

So, it's okay for you to have your opinion, but you make fun of other people unmercifully for having their own opinion?

intro2faith

Rimi said:
When angry, I ask What DID Jesus do. But Jesus wasn't in TOL, and He didn't have sodomites brave enough to go near Him . . . the one time they had any sense. Sorry, did you have a point to make?
How do you know He didn't have homosexuals come near Him? There were lots of things that He did that aren't recorded in the Bible.

"Jesus wasn't on TOL"

Umm..I think He dealed with worse people than the people on TOL. I'm sure He handled Himself rightly.

julie21

First commandment on TOL'S list of 10...
1. Thou shall not use profanity or insinuated profanity on this forum.

Rimi:
Yeah, always when dealing with homos, fags, fudgepackers, rumprangers, colon cowboys. Always too offended.

This was from a post on June 28th 2005.
I find it hard to believe that this post by Rimi was allowed by the Mods under the rules of TOL...but these TOL rules were infact edited earlier on that very date, at 7.15am. I find that interesting. What was edited? Was it the actual wording re banning being changed....or just highlighting the word MAY within that sentence? Maybe it was this one that needed the last two words highlighted?
. Thou shall not call other TOL members names without cause.
Or was it because this was posted by Rimi re BeanieBoy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimi

So then you took advantage of his trust and molested him, right? Creep.

Of course, as noted after the list of TOL'S 10 Commandments,
Most (if not all) of the above commandments are subjective in nature. The owners and operators of TheologyOnLine reserve the right to enforce the rules of this website as they deem necessary
I look at these words, and am thoroughly disgusted that this is allowed by the Mods. At least Nineveh did pick Rimi up on a later post alluding to BB loving 'Gerbils' and I commend her somewhat for that, but that was just another strike for Rimi in my view.
I will probably get howled down for this post...No,it's not swearing nor is it profanity as in its original form against sacred things etc, yet it is profanity none the less.
I just do not understand how some are continually allowed to do what they do in the manner they do it. Yet, I probably can understand it, really. I just do not think it is right.

beanieboy

I suppose Christians aren't "under the law" of TOL either, and can be more foul than the heathens.
The wolf puts on sheeps clothing, and the shephards do nothing, or even defend the behavior. Vulgar language, hateful behavior directed toward christian and non, sexual innuendo, and no consequences, so one can't really expect any kind of change. It's actually defended and encouraged, so I can expect no change, nor is this behavior that I approve of, nor want in my life.

I pray that God reveal himself to you, Rimi, and that your heart may be opened by the Holy Spirit.

Namaste

One Eyed Jack

beanieboy said:
I suppose Christians aren't "under the law" of TOL either, and can be more foul than the heathens.
The wolf puts on sheeps clothing, and the shephards do nothing, or even defend the behavior. Vulgar language, hateful behavior directed toward christian and non, sexual innuendo, and no consequences, so one can't really expect any kind of change. It's actually defended and encouraged, so I can expect no change, nor is this behavior that I approve of, nor want in my life.

Then why did you come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.