What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

intro2faith

Rimi said:
You've just described almost every Christian I meet today. "I've been a Christian aaaallll my liiiiiife." (imagine Southern drawl and you'll get the whole deal)

And yet, you are ignorant of Scriptures. You choose a fag over the word of God.
Did I say I was a Christian all my life? Hmm... I must have missed that.

I do not choose any one person over God. That would be foolish. I just choose to defend His word.

I have told beanieboy and others that homosexuality(among other things) are sins, and that they need to accept Jesus Christ. I just choose not to ridicule them unmercifully.

intro2faith

Rimi said:
Did Elijah lead the priests of Baal to the living God by mocking them and their beliefs?

Did Jesus lead anyone to the living God by calling them sons of their father the devil? brood of vipers? unbelieving generation? dogs? swine?

What makes you think being "nice" to fags like Beanie will do what even Jesus Christ (you know, God) couldn't do?
I guess I should just forget about all those verses(which greatly outnumber those few verses where Jesus was harsh) that say to love one another and use edifying words, huh?

intro2faith

Rimi said:
I'll ask again:

Was it loving of Jesus to call people swine? devil? sons of the devil?

It is not mine to bring this colon cowboy to the Kingdom. Thought that job was the Holy Spirit's.
Yes, Jesus was loving when He said those things. He had the purest of intentions, which no human can match.

intro2faith

Rimi said:
Why not? Jesus did it. Not always, of course. He handled things in a case-by-case manner. I'm not as harsh with every fag I meet as I am with Beanie. Case-by-case.
So Jesus presented the truth in an offensive manner? :down:

intro2faith

Rimi said:
Was Jesus always harmonious?

Was there never a time when Jesus called people names?

Was there never a time when Jesus got angry and vented it?

Beanie's going to hell, but you'll feel better because you were nice to him. You're a real piece of work. It should make you angry as all get out, but you focus your energies attempting to rebuke and teach that which you clearly know nothing about.
Jesus didn't "vent" His anger in an ungodly manner.

intro2faith

Rimi said:
My rebuke is not out of love for the fag but rather for love of God. Hating that which is evil. You, on the other hand, love that which is evil and offensive to God.
Did I ever say I love beanieboys behavior in certain situations? No. So you admit you don't rebuke out of love for the person? That should be a warning signal.

God loves beanieboy every bit as much as He loves you and me.

Rimi

intro2faith said:
Did I say I was a Christian all my life? Hmm... I must have missed that.

I do not choose any one person over God. That would be foolish. I just choose to defend His word.

I have told beanieboy and others that homosexuality(among other things) are sins, and that they need to accept Jesus Christ. I just choose not to ridicule them unmercifully.

No, you said you were a Christian most of your life, and like the others I've mentioned, you stand on how long you been a Christian. If fact, this is you being a hypocrit for bringing up the age of something (you thought I meant your age before and went nuts, but now it's ok for you to fall back on how long you've been a Christian). I2F, the Pharisees were also in the religion business for a long time, but couldn't "get" Jesus because of their way of always seeing things.

You do not defend His word because you've fought tooth and nail at me rebuking a homo instead of hating that which God hates (homos). You've exhausted yourself berating me (poorly) even in the fact of scriptures supporting my treatment of homos.

You don't ridicule Beanie because you want to be nice. Many prophets were murdered . . . because they spoke the truth, sometimes in love and sometimes as a rebuke. Killed no matter what. You being nice to that slag doesn't help him except to think he's ok. AND you've done this, while nagging me, all in the face of sound Scriptures presented to you respectfully. Since you disregard those Scriptures so determinedly, you leave me no alternative.

Pepper

Rimi said:
Ah, that's what I was afraid. You really need to study what Jesus said about judging. You take one verse, and totally disregard many others. Tell me, if you were to obey Christ's teaching in Luke 17:3, you'd have to judge that someone offended you before you could rebuke them, right? That's judging. Tell me, why did Jesus say to judge with righteous judgment? Why does the Bible say, "Speak up, and judge fairly" (Pr 31:9)?

And then there's the love you want to see . . .
Tell me, shy does the Bible teach "Better is open rebuke than hidden love" (Prv 27:5)? Or, "He who rebukes a man (or a Beanie?) will in the end gain more favor than he who has a flattering tongue" (Pr 28:23)?

How awful for you to judge those of us on this thread that rebuke the homo, especially when you think judging is so very bad. Can we spell hypocrit??

Bible aside, what about just being a human about things? Being civil to your fellow man? Being nice. Just being nice for once. Tell me, how far does this go? How do you treat woman and people that don't fit into the WASP society?

I'd also really like to know why such insulting language and slang is acceptable when aimed at someone who is a homosexual, but language equally as insulting aimed at someone because of their race or anything else would probably get someone banned. This is not cool.

It's one thing to disagree with what someone does in the privacy of their own home, but to dehumanize and harass them to such an extent is just cruelty. This is the behavior that breeds hate crimes.

You disgust me.-

intro2faith

Rimi said:
And here it is. "Being a homosexual is a sin if you profess to be a Christian."

It's a sin if one professes to be a Christian. . . . uh, OK, then murder's a sin if you're a Christian. Rape is a sin if you're a Christian. Stealing is a sin if you're a Christian. Slander is a sin if you're a Christian. Adultery is a sin if you're a Christian.
Everybody else is in the clear.

Intro2Faith, I'm starting to make a judgment about you and it will lead me to treat you like any other unbeliever who mocks God. I'm trying to fight it, but I don't think you'll give me a choice.
I said the only sin that we need to worry about is him not accepting Christ. That's the only one that matters right now.

And it's not my fault if you choose to treat a child of God in a bad manner.

Last edited:

intro2faith

Rimi said:
No, you said you were a Christian most of your life, and like the others I've mentioned, you stand on how long you been a Christian. If fact, this is you being a hypocrit for bringing up the age of something (you thought I meant your age before and went nuts, but now it's ok for you to fall back on how long you've been a Christian). I2F, the Pharisees were also in the religion business for a long time, but couldn't "get" Jesus because of their way of always seeing things.

You do not defend His word because you've fought tooth and nail at me rebuking a homo instead of hating that which God hates (homos). You've exhausted yourself berating me (poorly) even in the fact of scriptures supporting my treatment of homos.

You don't ridicule Beanie because you want to be nice. Many prophets were murdered . . . because they spoke the truth, sometimes in love and sometimes as a rebuke. Killed no matter what. You being nice to that slag doesn't help him except to think he's ok. AND you've done this, while nagging me, all in the face of sound Scriptures presented to you respectfully. Since you disregard those Scriptures so determinedly, you leave me no alternative.

God hates homosexuality, not the homosexual. I think that might be your main problem there.

And I don't think you "respectfully" presented anything to me.

Rimi

Pepper wrote:

Bible aside, what about just being a human about things? Being civil to your fellow man? Being nice. Just being nice for once. Tell me, how far does this go? How do you treat woman and people that don't fit into the WASP society?

WASP. I'm not one, so I have no idea what you're talking about. Oh? You mean Beanbutt's a WASP? Well, I don't treat all people the same as fags, even if he's WASP. It's very civil to want to stop people from killing themselves and others. All the way.

I'd also really like to know why such insulting language and slang is acceptable when aimed at someone who is a homosexual, but language equally as insulting aimed at someone because of their race or anything else would probably get someone banned. This is not cool.

?? Don't know about anybody being banned for racial slurs . . . but I've not seen CHristians making racial slurs. I certainly haven't made any. Besides, being WASP, black, brown or green won't automatically get one's blood infected. Being a fag almost always does.

It's one thing to disagree with what someone does in the privacy of their own home, but to dehumanize and harass them to such an extent is just cruelty. This is the behavior that breeds hate crimes.

This is the internet. And, more importantly, it's TOL. Can't handle it, leave. Hates crimes? You're an idiot. Blacks kill more of their own than anybody else. Wanna talk hate crimes!?

You disgust me.-

If I can even remember this very boring, dry conversation, I'll sleep well tonight knowing that.

Rimi

intro2faith said:
I guess I should just forget about all those verses(which greatly outnumber those few verses where Jesus was harsh) that say to love one another and use edifying words, huh?

No, you should learn to apply them with wisdom -- something you sorely lack.
Paul wrote that WE (CHRISTIANS) are to edify one another. Buttboy isn't a Christian. He is a homo and a Buddhist.

Rimi

intro2faith said:
Yes, Jesus was loving when He said those things. He had the purest of intentions, which no human can match.

So, Peter, Paul, Stephen, TOLers . . . none of us have a pure intent? You know all the intent of my heart, I2F. You can't even understand Scriptures when they've been presented to you for instruction, so I'm not really concerned if you can figure my intentions.

Rimi

intro2faith said:

Oh, good, so he didn't offend anyone. I mean, they understood he had the purest of intentions, so that made everything OK. Sure, right.

Rimi

intro2faith said:
So Jesus presented the truth in an offensive manner? :down:

When He called people swine, do you really think He meant that as an endearment? Do you really think He hoped it would make people smile and be charmed?? Once His disciples came to Him and said that He'd offended the leaders . . . what did He say/do? Hint: He didn't go and apologize saying, "Oh, I didn't mean to offend! I'm sorry!" Jesus did many things in an offensive manner, I2F. And if you can't read the Scriptures and figure that out, then you're lactose intolerant.

intro2faith

Rimi said:
intro2faith wrote:

Generally, lying and stealing aren't killing millions.

Did you know that God hates the wicked? It's in the BIBLE!!!! So, will God send the unrepentent wicked to hell or just their sins?

God doesn't send people to Hell because He hates them, He sends them to Hell because they rejected Him.

Rimi

intro2faith said:
Did I ever say I love beanieboys behavior in certain situations? No. So you admit you don't rebuke out of love for the person? That should be a warning signal.

God loves beanieboy every bit as much as He loves you and me.

I2F, Jesus said we must hate family and our own lives to be worthy of Him. It's not a matter of loving the person. It's a matter of loving God and His precepts more.

God hates the wicked, which Buttboy certainly is. Loved the fag enough to send Jesus to die for him, but now that Buttboy's rejected Christ or twists Scriptures to make what he does a-ok, God will send him to hell in his sins. God hates the wicked. It's in the bible. Really!

intro2faith

Rimi said:
intro2faith wrote:

Surely Jesus' ways were pleasing to the Lord God. Did Jesus make even HIS enemies live at peace with him?
Do you think Christians in muslim countries are deserving of being put to death because they didn't live in peace?
What about the Chinese brothers?
Hey, I was just quoting a verse, if you think the verse is bogus, that's not really my fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.