What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
One Eyed Jack said:
Then why did you come back?

Because he loves the attention. He bumps this thread up just as much as anybody else.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Well, that would explain the mindset of people who love to ride down the middle of the street in parades with their backsides showing.

Crow

Nineveh said:
Well, that would explain the mindset of people who love to ride down the middle of the street in parades with their backsides showing.

Nineveh, you just made me spit soda on my monitor! :sozo2:

Alas, I must spread some reputation around before giving it to Nineveh again. :chuckle:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Crow said:
Nineveh, you just made me spit soda on my monitor! :sozo2:

Just consider it payback for that vacuum/doggie doo thing. It took me 5 minutes to mop up the tears, and my sides hurt for another 10. :)

Rimi

Pepper said:
#1.what I said was: "language equally as insulting aimed at someone because of their race or anything else WOULD PROBABLY get someone banned", I never said you used any racial slurs.

#2. I didn't accuse you of breeding hate crimes, I simply said it is thought processes like yours that cause people to commit hate crimes.

#3. I was commenting on a typo you made in your post.

#4. I don't dislike christ in the least, I think he was a great man with some wonderful things to say. I left the christian faith because the christians I saw in it didn't listen to the wonderful things christ had to say, didn't live the way christ said to live, they were like you, hateful and spiteful and bitter, the changed the words of christ to fit what they wanted it to say, thought they could get away with anything by just saying they were doing it in the name of christ and that that's what he wanted them to do. I left because it was a circle that I didn't feel comfortable having fellowship with or being in association with. I know christians who are wonderful people, but then I see people like you and it just makes me sad.

#5. ok then, how 'bout this, just because a square is a rectangle, doesn't mean a rectangle is a square.

#6. the average PERSON demands special privileges and rights and it is the average PERSONS right to do so. As for homosexuals not living beyond the age of 45, where do you get your information?

#7. sorry, you're the one that was name-calling, and I'm being "Desperate"?

#8. I didn't say amend your opinion, I asked that you amend the way you're putting forth your opinion. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. And everyone should be respectful when putting forth their opinion and everyone should be respectful when challenging someone's opinion.

#9. My best friend is a homosexual. I may not completely agree with his lifestyle choice, i may not want to hear about details of his sex life. He came out of the closet 3 years after I met him. He's still my best friend. He's still the same person he was before he came out of the closet. And he is not a vile person. He is a loving, caring, considerate person, he's one of the best people I know.

#10. I went to a Catholic high school. I was raised a protestant, I went to a protestant school until 8th grade.

1. (Wonder why race got brought up then?) Anyhoo, I said that you'd have to ask a moderator about that.
2. If one is breeding "hate crimes" then one is guilty of it. So, you so accuse me.
3. Ah, I gotcha. Meant, "It could affect you if you needed blood." Good catch, even if not explained fairly.
4. If you can still see Christ as just a man after He accepted worship, then you have a disdain for Him. I took so long becoming a Christian because I didn't like reading for myself the hard things He had to say, not what other Christians were saying. And like you I didn't see Christians taking the hard things too seriously either, but doing whatever they wanted. What spoke to me was Paul's letters: not addressed to unbelievers, but Believers. Meaning, even tho saved by the blood of Christ, they were/are just frail, flawed humans. Nothing going for them but for Christ. I too meet wonderful Christians (I assume), but I cannot stomach their lackidaisical attitude to the world around them and to each other. Pepper, you don't know me. You know me only by my interaction with BB, no doubt. You have no idea if I treat every fag the same way. Well, I don't, it's case by case. If any one as obnoxiously and rotten as BB comes my way, no mercy. If there's a homo who is struggling, then there's a chance for cogent dialogue.
5. But will they keep homos out of bathhouses?
6. No one gets special priviledges, or everyone else gets screwed. Got google? Try googling for some research.
7. Didn't know internet terms were so offensive, to you at least.
8. Keep my opinion, but just act the way I'm told? Puh-lease. And when everyone does what you want, then you'll come in and tell them not to have their opinion.
9. My best friend is a homosexual too. (Interesting the similarities between us.) She lived in CA, I in IN. I called her up to get her to go into business with me, saying she and her kids could stay at my house till we had the biz up and running. She said yes, on a condition: that I accept her new lifestyle . . . and take her luvah (a complete and total stranger to me) into my home. ??? She made demands, she made ultimatums. It was, "Accept! Accept! You have to accept her! Or we're not friends!" Get that! I had to modify, I had to change . . . Pepper, I wasn't even a Christian then, so it wasn't like I was preaching to her! I wanted to get her out of CA because things weren't going well there at all! And I was right, just too late. The only other homo friend I had (pre-Christian) was a guy from work who I'd go out for cocktails with . . . and the next hour would be making sure I knew he was a homo, and that waiter was a homo, and that guy at the end of the bar was a homo, and Rep So-n-so was a homo . . . "Gee, Patrick, I know yer gay! Give it a rest!" Nope, I was bombarded to the point of brain scramble, each and everytime. I started to wonder if he only wanted to be homo and was just trying to convince himself. Guess how well that question went over. So, I don't care how loving you friend is to you. That'll all change the moment you have an original thought of your own. Just to be safe, if/when you have kids, don't leave them alone with him. Again, do you own research on this.
10. Guess I trumped you there. But at least I was going to RC being an RC. Don't know why a Prot. would do that.

Rimi

Crow said:
Jesus was quite harsh when He deemed it necessary, and did call people sons of hell. And snakes. Woahh!!!
Yes, you are wrong.

I just had a visual of people like this trying to pull that off on Judgment Day. Funny, if it weren't so sad and final.

Rimi

Pepper said:
I mean nicer like not being flat out insulting to everyone you talk to, but you apparently can't do that.

I'm sure you're really talking about me when you said this, but it's just not true. I'm not rude to Knight, Ninevah, Crow. Of course, they're not hypocrites with me.

Rimi

Hasan_ibn_Sabah [B said:
Now to His disciples, to believers, Jesus talked plainly.[/B] As for you people, well you take after the other guy, you know the Father of Lies....you people can't talk plainly to anyone

Yeah, that's why He called Peter Satan. Pretty plain to me.

Rimi

intro2faith said:
Sure, I'm not fighting with you about any of that. The only thing I had a problem with was you saying that you might be forced to treat me as an unbeliever or something(that was majorly paraphrased). I was just pointing out that I am a child of the most high King, just as you are, and we're not to treat God's children like crud.

Well, yes, you have been because you say BB should be treated better . . . but he's a child of his father Satan, so why would you want this? As for the rest, it's obviously, ultimately between you and God. While I do apologize for calling you a heathen, all I can do is go by what I'm given: you defend homos. You rebuke Christians in front of homos (so much for a united front). Even worse, you disregard wonderful Scriptures that have been presented to you by me and others because they don't fit whatever it is you've been taught most of your life. You hang on one "God is Love" verse and disregard that God is "Holy, Holy, Holy." How many times does Bible say that God is Love compared to God is Holy?? Prepare to be amazed. Your mom/dad/pastor/whoever just might be wrong. Wished you'd look. Maybe ask more questions by starting a thread on something shared with you but that you don't get. DON'T go by anything I say. Fine. Whatever. Not an ego thing with me. Nor for you, I pray. Knight is a wonder at explaining thing. Turbo too. I'm very serious about this. While I didn't have TOL (or a 'puter for that matter) God was good to me in guarding me and guiding me in my study of his word. I was from an RC background, so it was very difficult to me wading thru all the debris of that mess, but God is good.

I asked you on another thread, how would you (or would you even bother) tell a person they're an alcoholic?

Rimi

intro2faith said:
Umm...you have done the same thing. Quote God's Word, then get mouthy with someone. :)

Still struggling with that name-calling thingie. Was it you who also accused me of foul language too?

Rimi

intro2faith said:
Umm...you have done the same thing. Quote God's Word, then get mouthy with someone. :)

ummmm, no, I never even tried to infer that God's a fag because He's a designer. That was courtesy of BB.

Rimi

intro2faith said:
I'm not asking you to edify him. I'm asking you to treat him with Godly love. That includes rebuke, of course. But GODLY rebuke.

Also, you said that Christians are to edify each other with their words. I was simply pointing out that you do not do that with me. I would have said you don't do that with (fill in the blank) but I don't know how you act with other Christians. I only know how you treat me. Would you say your words have been edifying?

Godly love IS edifying! Because Godly love is the truth. Do you think it will feel like Godly love to BB when BB is sent to hell?

You do not do that with me either, nor several Christians here who have given you good counsel in understanding rebuking, etc. Considering that you stood with a homo and attempted to rebuke me with things you don't see to understand, I'd say I treated you pretty well.

Rimi

intro2faith said:
If your intent was love for God, then you would act according to what he says.

As for the "heathen" part, let me just tell you that name-calling won't get you very far with me. I know where I stand with God.

For which I just apologized and will do so again. I'm sorry for that one remark. But for the first part above, since you don't seem to know all of God's intent based on your inability to take instruction from others, how would you know?

Rimi

intro2faith said:
How do you know He didn't have homosexuals come near Him? There were lots of things that He did that aren't recorded in the Bible.

"Jesus wasn't on TOL"

Umm..I think He dealed with worse people than the people on TOL. I'm sure He handled Himself rightly.

Worse than BB? That would take great faith.

Rimi

julie21 said:
First commandment on TOL'S list of 10...
1. Thou shall not use profanity or insinuated profanity on this forum.

This was from a post on June 28th 2005.
I find it hard to believe that this post by Rimi was allowed by the Mods under the rules of TOL...but these TOL rules were infact edited earlier on that very date, at 7.15am. I find that interesting. What was edited? Was it the actual wording re banning being changed....or just highlighting the word MAY within that sentence? Maybe it was this one that needed the last two words highlighted?
Or was it because this was posted by Rimi re BeanieBoy?

Of course, as noted after the list of TOL'S 10 Commandments,
I look at these words, and am thoroughly disgusted that this is allowed by the Mods. At least Nineveh did pick Rimi up on a later post alluding to BB loving 'Gerbils' and I commend her somewhat for that, but that was just another strike for Rimi in my view.
I will probably get howled down for this post...No,it's not swearing nor is it profanity as in its original form against sacred things etc, yet it is profanity none the less.
I just do not understand how some are continually allowed to do what they do in the manner they do it. Yet, I probably can understand it, really. I just do not think it is right.

But not a word do you say to BB insinuating that God is a fag because He's a designer. Hypocrite.

Rimi

Nineveh said:

Yep, got me with the soda. Need to spread some luv.

Status
Not open for further replies.