What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimi

kmoney said:
asking a simple question....and why did you ask such a question? is it any of your business to inquire about something like that? my impression is that you weren't merely asking a question as you did call him a creep. I think you just took that oppurinity to ridicule him.

but, on the off chance you were simply asking a simple question here is a good rule of thumb: if you want an answer don't call the person a creep.

Kevin

I want to know when children are being hurt, yes. Naturally, I don't expect the beanster to tell the truth here. He'll probably be more careful about mentioning children.

Your advice is pretty much useless to me.

Rimi

kmoney said:
Rimi,

that post is there if you want to go back and read it. And if you don't want to take my advice fine, but are you saying that calling someone a creep when asking a question is a good thing to do? or will in some way make the person want to answer?

Found it, and replied. Yes, calling a homo a creep is a good thing to do. Actually, I wish he'd go away and live on a homo forum.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Rimi said:
Found it, and replied. Yes, calling a homo a creep is a good thing to do. Actually, I wish he'd go away and live on a homo forum.

how evangelical, but then again you said you weren't trying to witness to him.....

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Rimi said:
I want to know when children are being hurt, yes. Naturally, I don't expect the beanster to tell the truth here. He'll probably be more careful about mentioning children.

Your advice is pretty much useless to me.

yeah, I suspect he will be more careful mentioning children if people are going to assume he molests children just because he is a homosexual.

Rimi

kmoney said:
I do not mean to "flip off" those studies. What I was trying to say is this, studies/statistics can be manipulated to basically show whatever the people doing the studies want it to say. That is why I am skeptical of most.

Kevin

uh huh. Wonder why CDC would do that? Wonder why other medical journals would do that (British Pcychology comes to mind)? . . . they can't ALL be Christians!!! eeeek. Well, those statistics point to broken, hurt people and you'd rather let them go on wallowing instead of getting the help they need. I doubt you're being skeptical. You think you're being kind and a good friend. That's not friendship, that's hate.

Rimi

kmoney said:
yeah, I suspect he will be more careful mentioning children if people are going to assume he molests children just because he is a homosexual.

If he doesn't like being a suspect, then he should change his affiliations. Police records, medical statistics, . . . . homos are made not born . . . . guess how. If he doesn't like the association, he's got a choice to make.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Agape4Robin said:
What disgusts me the most about this thread is that the voters are not identified. They hide behind some sort of self righteous determination to "save" beanieboy, when all they really want is to be right.

This is a mockery and a travesty. Again, I will not bash beanieboy. It is not my job to save him, but to let him know that he is loved.

I will say this to him. Beanieboy....Christ does love you and He wants you to have eternal life in Him, but it is on His terms, beanie, not your own. I would and have asked you to read John and pray that Christ in His truth be revealed to you.
Well said. I can't rep you at the moment ;)

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Rimi said:
uh huh. Wonder why CDC would do that? Wonder why other medical journals would do that (British Pcychology comes to mind)? . . . they can't ALL be Christians!!! eeeek. Well, those statistics point to broken, hurt people and you'd rather let them go on wallowing instead of getting the help they need. I doubt you're being skeptical. You think you're being kind and a good friend. That's not friendship, that's hate.

uh huh. Wonder why CDC would do that? Wonder why other medical journals would do that (British Pcychology comes to mind)? . . . they can't ALL be Christians!!! eeeek.
Are you saying that Christians won't manipulate studies to say what they want? People from both sides do it.
Well, those statistics point to broken, hurt people and you'd rather let them go on wallowing instead of getting the help they need.
I don't know where you get this. Where do you get that I'd rather let them wallow instead of getting help?
I doubt you're being skeptical. You think you're being kind and a good friend. That's not friendship, that's hate
Again, I'm not sure where you're getting that I hate people. I'm skeptical of all studies, not just ones concerning the connection between homosexuality and child molestation. All I've said was that homosexual != child molestor and that being molested != becoming a homosexual.

Kevin

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Edge said:
Turbo asked me to show one post where EM mocked Beanie. I cannot, but that was not my point.

That was exactly your point. Maybe I should refresh your memory. Here's what you posted.

All I ask, Poly, Nineveh, Turbo, Erin, Clete, Knight, Lighthouse, Dr. Brumly, etc is that you consider what we have to say. Yes, beanieboy is unsaved and gay. So what? Leave him alone. He has a right to be here and fellowship and post and chat just like any of hte rest of us, without being subjected to a constant barrage of mockery and hatred in the so called name of Christ.

You'd have to be an idiot not to see that your point was to come down on those who mocked beanieboy.

I never said she mocked him.
Yes you did. By including her in that group you are including her with those who have mocked him.

I lumped her in because she is part of the group of judgmental fools that's parading around thinking they can get inside everyones' head and know what they are thinking and know the motives of everything they say.

You're a liar and the quote above proves this.

Poly, since you're so good at analyzing my thoughts why don't you do it correctly?

I did

What you said is way, way off.

It couldn't be more "on".
You can't judge motives by text on a screen.
I disagree. Your text on my screen shows you to be a liar.

I lumped Erin in that group because she's a judgemental mocker in the Enyartian style, not because she said anything about Beanieboy.
No you didn't. You came down on her just as you did the rest of those you addressed for mocking beanieboy. Plain and simple.

So I'll dismiss this and add it to the long list of false Enyartian accusations about me.
More lies?
What false accusations about you have been made? If you're going to make an accusation like that you need to back it up.

Your lying is getting old, Edge. I'm starting to think that it's habit with you and you don't even realize how bad it is. You start out with one lie and then it starts to snowball into others. One thing I can't stand is a less than honest poster. And even worse, they try to cover their tracks when their lies are exposed with more lies. :down:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Poly said:
That was exactly your point. Maybe I should refresh your memory. Here's what you posted.

You'd have to be an idiot not to see that your point was to come down on those who mocked beanieboy.

Yes you did. By including her in that group you are including her with those who have mocked him.

You're a liar and the quote above proves this.

I did

It couldn't be more "on".

I disagree. Your text on my screen shows you to be a liar.

No you didn't. You came down on her just as you did the rest of those you addressed for mocking beanieboy. Plain and simple.

More lies?
What false accusations about you have been made? If you're going to make an accusation like that you need to back it up.

Your lying is getting old, Edge. I'm starting to think that it's habit with you and you don't even realize how bad it is. You start out with one lie and then it starts to snowball into others. One thing I can't stand is a less than honest poster. And even worse, they try to cover their tracks when their lies are exposed with more lies. :down:

Typical reponse from one who has no arguement. I'm tired of listening to it, Poly. I don't like your attitude. You don't like me, fine. Stay out of my face. I'm not a liar, and I'm not a hypocrite (at least not willfully and not in this situation). I'm tired of being blasted and name-called in your name of so called righteousness. It is not Christian and it is not Biblical. Your judgmentalism is getting old. Save it for the real enemy.

Last edited:

firechyld

Ah, I see we have a new one. :rolleyes:

Rimi:

I'll let studies by universities, etc., and statistics speak for themselves.

Perhaps you should try reading some. Generally, they don't back up your position. Those that do are vastly outnumbered.

And in case you're wondering, my experience with what academic studies say on homosexuality comes from academic study on homosexuality. Not listening to what "everybody says they say" on the internet.

And every homo/fomo I've ever "polled" has admitted to being molested. Every one

To this I have two responses. The first is that if you screen the people you poll, you can make a poll say anything. You may have received the same answer from everyone you've polled, but I doubt you've polled every homosexual that you've met.

Secondly, you seem to have missed the simple point that there are gays, lesbians and bisexuals reading. There are a few of us who post on this board, although it seems that not many have bothered to wade through this thread. Can't really blame them. Point being, it's not a very sensible idea to make vast generalisations about a certain group when members of that group are present. Poll me. I skew your results. Poll the other people who are brave enough to stand up in an environment like this and admit their sexuality. More result skewing.

But I bet you'd still say "every homo/fomo I've ever "polled" has admitted to being molested" the next day. Wouldn't you?

Homos are notorious for being desparate for attention for being compulsive liars.

According to you? What are you basing this statement on?

Likely, you have been lied to. After much discussion with one fomo, who had initially said to me, "don't knock it till you've tried it" (she'd made a play for me), she disclosed she'd been molested. Of course, she then swore she was born fomo, to which I had to ask her, "Then why do I need to 'try' it? wouldn't I know already?"

Then's there's my husband's niece who lied to her mother about being raped at a place where she worked. Years later, she told her mother it didn't happen but she's been molested by her father. Her parents had divorced, he remarried, and then decided he was a homo.

Oh, a few anecdotal responses from your own interactions with homosexuals. I bet you ten dollars that I have more.

Just about all homos/fomos are molestation victims, statistically.

Statistically, hey? That's interesting. Can we get a look at those statistics? Or are you adhering to a popular linguistic error where adding the word "statistically" to the end of a generalisation is more likely to make people believe that you're basing your statement on some kind of fact?

Not all survivors of molestation. Notice the victim/survivor words there. Homos tend to have a "poor me victim" line of thinking

What are you basing THAT on? Have you actually studied psychology, gender studies, or any other field that would qualify you to give expert testimony on such things?

Or are you just repeating hate memes that allow you to maintain your position of superiority?

Base your position on those two verses, if you must. I won't argue with them, although I have my own opinions. But if you start pretending that you're backing up your position on homosexuality with science or statistics, I'm going to have to insist that you provide evidence. Lots of it.

Rimi

kmoney said:
Are you saying that Christians won't manipulate studies to say what they want? People from both sides do it.

I don't know where you get this. Where do you get that I'd rather let them wallow instead of getting help?

Again, I'm not sure where you're getting that I hate people. I'm skeptical of all studies, not just ones concerning the connection between homosexuality and child molestation. All I've said was that homosexual != child molestor and that being molested != becoming a homosexual.

Kevin

Most psychiatrics are Christians? the CDC is run by Christians?

The fact that you don't dig deeper. The shrink who came out saying (back in the 70s I think) that homoism is OK NOW is saying that that's wrong. It was a mistake. They caved to pressure. The APA cracked under pressure from homos to get homoism dropped as a mental disorder. The homos raided their meetings. . . . never heard of any of this? So, if they're going to cave to the iddy biddy . . . . I'm wasting my time mentioning medical people. I should've mentioned NAMBLA's own words, "Sex by 8 or it's too late." There, that's something that ought to make you think twice.

Rimi

firechyld vomited:

Perhaps you should try reading some. Generally, they don't back up your position. Those that do are vastly outnumbered.

And in case you're wondering, my experience with what academic studies say on homosexuality comes from academic study on homosexuality. Not listening to what "everybody says they say" on the internet.

So if some puts on the internet what an institute says, it doesn't count to you, unless it's what you want to hear. Yeah, I know.

To this I have two responses. The first is that if you screen the people you poll, you can make a poll say anything. You may have received the same answer from everyone you've polled, but I doubt you've polled every homosexual that you've met.

I was only talking about polling fags, moron. Well, there was that homo dressed up as a cheap hooker (badly, I might add, he didn't have the legs for it) trying to pick up the drunk was asking me for change for a drink. Gotta luv Baltimore.

Secondly, you seem to have missed the simple point that there are gays, lesbians and bisexuals reading. There are a few of us who post on this board, although it seems that not many have bothered to wade through this thread. Can't really blame them. Point being, it's not a very sensible idea to make vast generalisations about a certain group when members of that group are present. Poll me. I skew your results. Poll the other people who are brave enough to stand up in an environment like this and admit their sexuality. More result skewing.

I know that, as this thread is about beanie, and it's clear how he just loves to be the center of attention. All of them will go thru the thread because they crave attention. But if not, it's because they heard some truth and couldn't stand it, being the compulsive liars they are. Poll you? You would skew it because you're a compulsive liar

But I bet you'd still say "every homo/fomo I've ever "polled" has admitted to being molested" the next day. Wouldn't you?

See, you skew too.

According to you? What are you basing this statement on?

You are a great example

Oh, a few anecdotal responses from your own interactions with homosexuals. I bet you ten dollars that I have more.

Uh, well, yeah as you hang out with them. Of course, you and they will probably being lying.

Statistically, hey? That's interesting. Can we get a look at those statistics? Or are you adhering to a popular linguistic error where adding the word "statistically" to the end of a generalisation is more likely to make people believe that you're basing your statement on some kind of fact?

You've got the internet, use it.

What are you basing THAT on? Have you actually studied psychology, gender studies, or any other field that would qualify you to give expert testimony on such things?

Have you? Oh, wait, you'll probably lie. One need not be a professional to be able to read and reason reports.

Or are you just repeating hate memes that allow you to maintain your position of superiority?

So long as you realize that I am superior, whatevah. You are a victim. I am a survivor. I will always be superior to you unless you change.

Base your position on those two verses, if you must. I won't argue with them, although I have my own opinions. But if you start pretending that you're backing up your position on homosexuality with science or statistics, I'm going to have to insist that you provide evidence. Lots of it.

What two verses, retard? You won't argue because you have no case. The science and statistics have been presented on this website many times and you deny it in fear and self-loathing. Lots of it. Now go cheat on your girlfriend with a man, ya know, like fomos do. Bet she's got a mean right hook!

TheSearcher

BANNED
Banned
Rimi said:
Homos are notorious for being desparate for attention for being compulsive liars. Likely, you have been lied to. After much discussion with one fomo, who had initially said to me, "don't knock it till you've tried it" (she'd made a play for me), she disclosed she'd been molested. Of course, she then swore she was born fomo, to which I had to ask her, "Then why do I need to 'try' it? wouldn't I know already?"

Then's there's my husband's niece who lied to her mother about being raped at a place where she worked. Years later, she told her mother it didn't happen but she's been molested by her father. Her parents had divorced, he remarried, and then decided he was a homo.

Yeah, you were lied to.

So your making a broad, sweeping comment that all homosexuals, all of the millions and millions of them,have been molested and just dont want to deal with it? Thats a pretty broad sweeping generalized statement. I personaly feel that your logic is flawed at best. Not that that makes any difference to you at all. You know, I almost wish I was gay so I could just prove you wrong. That would be something, but, I love the ladies way to much.

Rimi

TheSearcher said:
So your making a broad, sweeping comment that all homosexuals, all of the millions and millions of them,have been molested and just dont want to deal with it? Thats a pretty broad sweeping generalized statement. I personaly feel that your logic is flawed at best. Not that that makes any difference to you at all. You know, I almost wish I was gay so I could just prove you wrong. That would be something, but, I love the ladies way to much.

JUST to prove me wrong . . . ? Too weird.

Well, the homos would luv ya for it: one more for the bathhouse.

TheSearcher

BANNED
Banned
Rimi said:

Fine, every single homosexual person I've ever met, become friends with, and have gotten to know, personaly, they've never been molested, not once, quite a few of them came from christian homes.

The people I've met who have been molested have all been young girls, molested by their fathers, or people close to them, and all of them have been christians too.

Now a challenge to you, prove me wrong. :)

Chileice

Rimi said:

What really disgusts me is how so many of my brothers in Christ are hammering homosexuals as if that were the only sin in the Bible: I searched the Bible for the word "homosexual", "sodomite", "sodomy", "male prostitute", etc. and this is what I found. Following are all the verses that I can find regarding homosexuality:

Romans 1:
26Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

Dt. 23:
17"(None of the daughters of Israel shall be a cult prostitute, nor shall any of the sons of Israel be a cult prostitute.

i Cor. 6:
9Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,[c] 10nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Leviticus 18:
22 " 'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.

I Kings 14:
24 There were even male shrine prostitutes in the land; the people engaged in all the detestable practices of the nations the LORD had driven out before the Israelites.

Now one can argue that being a male prostitute may not relate to homosexuality. Perhaps they were there for the women or perhaps they were heterosexuals who ritualistically practiced with men at the shrines. But suffice it to say, the Bible says very little about this sin. It certainly does condemn it, but it certainly says far less about it than it does about heterosexual promiscuity and adultery and WAAAY less than it does about sins like unfaithfulness, lying, gossip, robbery and many many others. So why, may I ask do those of you spitting on beanie boy spend sooooo much of your time pointing out that ONE sin when there are multitudes of sins in every human on the planet to be pointed out??

Another interesting thought is the fact that for those who lack faith, the judgement will be worse than it will be for the original sodomites. Maybe our bigger concern should be that beanie put his faith in CHRIST and let JESUS work through the power of the Holy Spirit to redeem him and change him just like he is redeeming and changing me and others who have chosen Jesus as our LORD and Saviour.

Matthew 11:
20Then Jesus began to denounce the cities in which most of his miracles had been performed, because they did not repent. 21"Woe to you, Korazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! If the miracles that were performed in you had been performed in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. 22But I tell you, it will be more bearable for Tyre and Sidon on the day of judgment than for you. 23And you, Capernaum, will you be lifted up to the skies? No, you will go down to the depths. If the miracles that were performed in you had been performed in Sodom, it would have remained to this day. 24But I tell you that it will be more bearable for Sodom on the day of judgment than for you."

It appears that unbelief is the much greater sin. That is why voting on such a poll as this would have been an amazing waste of my God-given energies. May we all repent of our sins and experience hope and peace in believing. (Romans 15.13)

Rimi

TheSearcher said:

JUST to prove I'm wrong . . . too weird.

But the homos would love you: one more for the bathhouse.

Sorry having trouble posting on this end. Well it's worth a redo.

Rimi

Chileice wrote:

What really disgusts me is how so many of my brothers in Christ are hammering homosexuals as if that were the only sin in the Bible:

We don't, but this thread is about one.

Status
Not open for further replies.