What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

One Eyed Jack

kmoney said:
One Eye Jack,
I do capitalize my name. I also capitalize the names of people on this forum who I'm talking to. I don't always capitalize christ. I also don't always capitalize god.

Why not? As fool pointed out, they're proper nouns.

I mean nothing negative by it. If you don't believe me than so be it.

I don't know you well enough to believe one way or another. However, if you don't believe God or Christ merit having their name(s) capitalized, then so be it.

I am not a person "posing" to be a Christian.

Okay.

fool

Hall of Fame
One Eyed Jack said:
Good for you. Now you just need to work on your punctuation. ;)
I haven't even got back to typing with all my fingers yet.
college was a long time ago.

beanieboy

I was thinking about this this morning.

I was a camp counselor for a day camp. We went out to the woods during the day, taught the kids about camping, hiking, swimming - camp stuff. There was one kid that several of the counselors were always getting frustrated at. I still can hear it. "Jerod! Sit down!!! Jerod!!! Knock it off!!!"

Because of that, I assume that Jerod was just a jerky kid. I treated him pretty badly at first. And then, when I got to know him, I realized that he wasn't bad at all, but that the counselors simply couldn't control him, nor wanted to try.

We talked a lot. His mom gave him little support, telling him and his sister that there was no way she would each give them a can a soup to make hobo stew. At first he acted like he didn't want to bring any. The truth was, there mom wouldn't give them the soup. We talked about it, and said it's ok to just be honest, and everyone just shared.

But it made me really think about how easy it is to be part of a gang that is in power, to unfairly condemn others out of peer pressure or influence from peers. Hopefully, we learned someone from one another. And this thread just brought back that valuable memory.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Poly said:
This is an example of the kind of post with which The Edge is less than honest. I don't think it's any coincidence the he lumped erinmarie in with the rest. I think he knows that she's never said anything against beanieboy but it was a subtle way to lump her in due to him being at odds with her in the past.

You are unstable in your ways, The Edge. You've apologized to people on the board and then turn right around and take it back. You say one thing about a person and then change your mind and say another. It's hard to take anything you say seriously because your too wishy washy. You're more concerned with being led by your emotions than by truth.

Turbo asked me to show one post where EM mocked Beanie. I cannot, but that was not my point. I never said she mocked him. I lumped her in because she is part of the group of judgmental fools that's parading around thinking they can get inside everyones' head and know what they are thinking and know the motives of everything they say.

Poly, since you're so good at analyzing my thoughts why don't you do it correctly? What you said is way, way off. You can't judge motives by text on a screen. I lumped Erin in that group because she's a judgemental mocker in the Enyartian style, not because she said anything about Beanieboy. So I'll dismiss this and add it to the long list of false Enyartian accusations about me.

Good day to you.

Rimi

beanieboy said:
I was thinking about this this morning.

I was a camp counselor for a day camp. We went out to the woods during the day, taught the kids about camping, hiking, swimming - camp stuff. There was one kid that several of the counselors were always getting frustrated at. I still can hear it. "Jerod! Sit down!!! Jerod!!! Knock it off!!!"

Because of that, I assume that Jerod was just a jerky kid. I treated him pretty badly at first. And then, when I got to know him, I realized that he wasn't bad at all, but that the counselors simply couldn't control him, nor wanted to try.

We talked a lot. His mom gave him little support, telling him and his sister that there was no way she would each give them a can a soup to make hobo stew. At first he acted like he didn't want to bring any. The truth was, there mom wouldn't give them the soup. We talked about it, and said it's ok to just be honest, and everyone just shared.

But it made me really think about how easy it is to be part of a gang that is in power, to unfairly condemn others out of peer pressure or influence from peers. Hopefully, we learned someone from one another. And this thread just brought back that valuable memory.

So then you took advantage of his trust and molested him, right? Creep.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Rimi said:

Rimi,

You seem to believe that homosexual = child molestor. I don't think that is an equality that you can make.

Kevin

Rimi

kmoney said:
Rimi,

You seem to believe that homosexual = child molestor. I don't think that is an equality that you can make.

Kevin

I'll let studies by universities, etc., and statistics speak for themselves.

Rimi

kmoney said:
You say that because you know the moderators will approve of you saying that to beanieboy.

Nnnnnnoooo, I say that because they actually have the finally authority in these forums. Not you.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Rimi said:
I'll let studies by universities, etc., and statistics speak for themselves.

Rimi,

There are studies that speak both ways. I've seen some say homosexuals are more likely to molest children and some say that child molestation has no connection to homosexuality. I think people choose to believe one study or another based on what they want to believe.

Kevin

TheSearcher

BANNED
Banned
Rimi said:

Wow, talk about jumping to a rather dumb conclusion. How about all of the pastors and elders and deacons who molest children, their in the church and "saved". Did you read about the church in LA who had eight of its members arested because they molested children as young as one year old. Yeah, that includes the pastor who confessed to animal sacrifice and child molestaion and demon rituals. Those are christians doing that, not homosexuals.

It disgusts me you would go to that conclusion after hear that story. Makes me wonder about your past.

fool

Hall of Fame
Rimi said:
Nnnnnnoooo, I say that because they actually have the finally authority in these forums. Not you.
They don't have any authority with God

kmoney

Hall of Fame
TheSearcher said:
Im with you on that. It was totaly uncalled for. Christians are a bunch of angry and hateful people.

TheSearcher,
Im with you on that. It was totaly uncalled for.
I agree, but some people will say they are witnessing to beanieboy and they must be harsh because he has not repsonded to anything else.

Christians are a bunch of angry and hateful people
Please do not make a sweeping statement against Christians. It simply isn't true.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.