What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fool

Hall of Fame
TheSearcher said:
Im with you on that. It was totaly uncalled for. Christians are a bunch of angry and hateful people.
thanks for the support.
Christians are like others
some good some bad

Agape4Robin

What disgusts me the most about this thread is that the voters are not identified. They hide behind some sort of self righteous determination to "save" beanieboy, when all they really want is to be right.

This is a mockery and a travesty. Again, I will not bash beanieboy. It is not my job to save him, but to let him know that he is loved.

I will say this to him. Beanieboy....Christ does love you and He wants you to have eternal life in Him, but it is on His terms, beanie, not your own. I would and have asked you to read John and pray that Christ in His truth be revealed to you.

Rimi

kmoney said:
Rimi,

There are studies that speak both ways. I've seen some say homosexuals are more likely to molest children and some say that child molestation has no connection to homosexuality. I think people choose to believe one study or another based on what they want to believe.

Kevin

And every homo/fomo I've ever "polled" has admitted to being molested. Every one.

Rimi

TheSearcher said:
Wow, talk about jumping to a rather dumb conclusion. How about all of the pastors and elders and deacons who molest children, their in the church and "saved". Did you read about the church in LA who had eight of its members arested because they molested children as young as one year old. Yeah, that includes the pastor who confessed to animal sacrifice and child molestaion and demon rituals. Those are christians doing that, not homosexuals.

It disgusts me you would go to that conclusion after hear that story. Makes me wonder about your past.

First, clearly that pedophile is not Christian as God doen't approve of pedophiles nor does He require animal sacrifices . . . oh, but you yourself just said it was satanic. Idiot.

Second, we're not talking about anyone else but the resident homo beanie. Do try to stay on topic.

Third, and I'd not heard that "story" as you called it till you posted it. Talk about jumping to conclusions!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Rimi said:
And every homo/fomo I've ever "polled" has admitted to being molested. Every one.

Rimi,

I'm sorry to hear that, but that doesn't prove anything. I've met homosexuals that haven't been molested.

Rimi

kmoney said:
TheSearcher,

I agree, but some people will say they are witnessing to beanieboy and they must be harsh because he has not repsonded to anything else.

Please do not make a sweeping statement against Christians. It simply isn't true.

Kevin

I'm not witnessing to beanie as there is no hope for him in my observation of the times when Christians have wasted their time answering his questions. I merely asked him a simple question.

Rimi

Agape4Robin said:
What disgusts me the most about this thread is that the voters are not identified. They hide behind some sort of self righteous determination to "save" beanieboy, when all they really want is to be right.

This is a mockery and a travesty. Again, I will not bash beanieboy. It is not my job to save him, but to let him know that he is loved.

I will say this to him. Beanieboy....Christ does love you and He wants you to have eternal life in Him, but it is on His terms, beanie, not your own. I would and have asked you to read John and pray that Christ in His truth be revealed to you.

For the record I didn't vote but voiced my opinion clearly. No subterfuge. Christ does love him, perhaps. But I do not love those who hate Him. I hope I am wrong about him being a waste of time, one day.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Rimi said:
I'm not witnessing to beanie as there is no hope for him in my observation of the times when Christians have wasted their time answering his questions. I merely asked him a simple question.

asking a simple question....and why did you ask such a question? is it any of your business to inquire about something like that? my impression is that you weren't merely asking a question as you did call him a creep. I think you just took that oppurinity to ridicule him.

but, on the off chance you were simply asking a simple question here is a good rule of thumb: if you want an answer don't call the person a creep.

Kevin

Rimi

Homos are notorious for being desparate for attention for being compulsive liars. Likely, you have been lied to. After much discussion with one fomo, who had initially said to me, "don't knock it till you've tried it" (she'd made a play for me), she disclosed she'd been molested. Of course, she then swore she was born fomo, to which I had to ask her, "Then why do I need to 'try' it? wouldn't I know already?"

Then's there's my husband's niece who lied to her mother about being raped at a place where she worked. Years later, she told her mother it didn't happen but she's been molested by her father. Her parents had divorced, he remarried, and then decided he was a homo.

Yeah, you were lied to.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Rimi said:
Homos are notorious for being desparate for attention for being compulsive liars. Likely, you have been lied to. After much discussion with one fomo, who had initially said to me, "don't knock it till you've tried it" (she'd made a play for me), she disclosed she'd been molested. Of course, she then swore she was born fomo, to which I had to ask her, "Then why do I need to 'try' it? wouldn't I know already?"

Then's there's my husband's niece who lied to her mother about being raped at a place where she worked. Years later, she told her mother it didn't happen but she's been molested by her father. Her parents had divorced, he remarried, and then decided he was a homo.

Yeah, you were lied to.

I believe you are telling me the truth in those 2 experiences you had with those people.

But I am positive you have no authority to tell me that the people I've talked to have lied to me. You do not know me, nor do you know the people I've talked to. Is it possible I was lied to? yes, obviously, but it seems you are certain in saying that I was lied to and that you cannot do.

Rimi

kmoney said:
I believe you are telling me the truth in those 2 experiences you had with those people.

But I am positive you have no authority to tell me that the people I've talked to have lied to me. You do not know me, nor do you know the people I've talked to. Is it possible I was lied to? yes, obviously, but it seems you are certain in saying that I was lied to and that you cannot do.

:duh: I was giving my opinion because I thought you'd asked. It is my opinion that you were certainly lied to. Let's say I'm wrong. The average homo is still doing this vile thing for attention or can't cope from a broken heart in a normal relationship (meaning hetero to nonhackers out there). Tragic.

Agape4Robin

I was molested by my father and I am not a fomo. Sounds to me like a lame excuse that might work if the "I was born gay" card fails.

Rimi

Agape4Robin said:
I was molested by my father and I am not a fomo. Sounds to me like a lame excuse that might work if the "I was born gay" card fails.

Just about all homos/fomos are molestation victims, statistically. Not all survivors of molestation. Notice the victim/survivor words there. Homos tend to have a "poor me victim" line of thinking.

Rimi

kmoney, I just received a notice that you posted here recently, wherein you advise me not to call someone a creep when asking a question. Don't see it here. Anyway, you probably shouldn't give me advise. You don't seem very discerning.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Rimi said:
kmoney, I just received a notice that you posted here recently, wherein you advise me not to call someone a creep when asking a question. Don't see it here. Anyway, you probably shouldn't give me advise. You don't seem very discerning.

Rimi,

that post is there if you want to go back and read it. And if you don't want to take my advice fine, but are you saying that calling someone a creep when asking a question is a good thing to do? or will in some way make the person want to answer?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Rimi said:
But there's still major studies that you seemingly flip off.

I do not mean to "flip off" those studies. What I was trying to say is this, studies/statistics can be manipulated to basically show whatever the people doing the studies want it to say. That is why I am skeptical of most.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.