What are the Real Reasons People Voted for Trump?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Well, certainly better than hot air that's for sure...

:plain:

When was the last time you had limited options of what to eat Angel?
Plenty of times.

Oh, and sure, what time constraints would you put on it exactly?
1 year. Gives them plenty of time to get a job somewhere, even if they have to move to get one.

And again (since liberals lie about context) we were discussing healthy able bodied people, who were laid off , or just started looking, not who quit a job.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Then it's a shame you lack empathy for those in a similar position.
allowing a year on public assistance is a lack of empathy?

Yeh, sure Angel. Twelve months gives everyone just that right amount of time to do all of that, no matter what...

:rolleyes:

yes, an able bodied person should be able to find a job in a year. Even if its a job they dont like.

Arthur Brain

No, even an older person can go back to school, and if they need assistance, they qualify for grants. Maybe you need to study up being as you dont seem to know how it works over here.

Or do you cater to the retarded thinking that taking money and handing a bag of food out of a window, should pay what a paramedic (who went to school) makes?

How about a footballer who makes thousands a week for sometimes just sitting on a bench during the game, if you really want to go down that avenue?

Arthur Brain

allowing a year on public assistance is a lack of empathy?

If you restrict it to that and then kick them off it if they haven't managed to find some sort of employment in that arbitrary time frame then yes, completely.

yes, an able bodied person should be able to find a job in a year. Even if its a job they dont like.

So saith you...not that you seem to care about any fairness or equity where it comes to said job anyway.

Arthur Brain

I hate sports. But its their money, not mine. Keep adding weird non applicable scenarios though.

I wasn't. It's telling though that you think a menial job should effectively pay a pittance while being all ok with people earning a fortune simply for playing sports.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If you restrict it to that and then kick them off it if they haven't managed to find some sort of employment in that arbitrary time frame then yes, completely.

So saith you...not that you seem to care about any fairness or equity where it comes to said job anyway.

Please tell me you dont think you can use false guilt trips on me and make them work?

One more time, they can get a job, they just might not be able to get the one they want, hey, dont you have empathy for me that i cant get and be paid to be miss america? Shame on you! I should be able to sit on public assistance since i cant have my life exactly like i want it, and its so unfair that i have bills to pay , when i should be able to sit back on your dime till my dreams come true, or i die, whichever comes first, right, youre so selfish!!!

pBooa9q.jpg

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Bingo.

The commandment against murder is being severely overlooked, here.
Or conveniently ignored.

It's not being overlooked or ignored, I simply fail to see any good theology or rationale that abortion is murder. I think that Rome went a bit draconian on many matters when Christianity took over, and abortion was something they overly judged.

Arthur Brain

Please tell me you dont think you can use false guilt trips on me and make them work?

One more time, they can get a job, they just might not be able to get the one they want, hey, dont you have empathy for me that i cant get and be paid to be miss america? Shame on you! I should be able to sit on public assistance since i cant have my life exactly like i want it, and its so unfair that i have bills to pay , when i should be able to sit back on your dime till my dreams come true, or i die, whichever comes first, right, youre so selfish!!!

pBooa9q.jpg

What's telling is that you think that people should take (by your own admission) a poorly paid job that isn't designed to be long term in itself or have nothing unless said employee 'climbs the ladder'. That's by your own 'logic'.

:AMR:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What's telling is that you think that people should take (by your own admission) a poorly paid job that isn't designed to be long term in itself or have nothing unless said employee 'climbs the ladder'. That's by your own 'logic'.

:AMR:

yes, untill they either better themselves to get a better one, go to school, work hard and move up, find a different job, work more than one if needed etc..

Just like i have and millions of other americans do all the time.

You think i should skip my part, and just get paid the big bucks right now no matter what i do on my part, or sit back and allow the taxpayor to take care of me, because i dont like low pay, its better to earn none and have my living expenses paid till i get what i want, right?

Arthur Brain

yes, untill they either better themselves to get a better one, go to school, work hard and move up, find a different job, work more than one if needed etc..

"Better themselves"? Supposing fast food work is all that's available? A profession that you think should be entry grade and not long term. Great for a fifty year old welder then eh? What an inspiring *career* for that person, and on a pittance of a wage that you support because it shouldn't be long term for anyone outside of 'scaling the ladder'. Yet you think that anyone on aid should go after these jobs right?

Just like i have and millions of other americans do all the time.

Two Burgers and a side order of self righteous please...

You think i should skip my part, and just get paid the big bucks right now no matter what i do on my part, or sit back and allow the taxpayor to take care of me, because i dont like low pay, its better to earn none and have my living expenses paid till i get what i want, right?

You advocate low pay for menial jobs while expecting people to accept it. Furthermore, you seem to insist that people go for jobs that have a pittance for a wage.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Sure President Elect Trump promised jobs, when he was on the hustings. And He must materialize his campaign promise/mandate.

However where does it say that one must be guaranteed a job? Who says that humans must raise themselves and procreate children on a promise that they will be provided with a job? Where did that come from? It that justified?

Survival must be anchored on creativity. Creativity is not anchored on anyone giving one a job.

The above is the secret to being 'human' and world class, simultaneously. Without expressing creativity one is simply a flesh and bone robot, like some Chinese assembly line workers.

One cannot be creative in bringing forth offspring and be lacking creativity in how one will raise those children.

In my country a fair amount of people believe that all children are children of God and are entitled to be taken care of, by 'the government', through real or make work jobs and/or hand outs.

(Fact is children are not all children of God, like Isaac. Some are children of the flesh, like Ishmael. Therefore some people are simply filling our country with children of the flesh, when Jesus and God want to fill the world with only children of God. Fact is children of the flesh will not inherit the world, in God's kingdom of heaven, with children of God. Children of the flesh will be cast out:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
)

The above belief of some of our population is totally inaccurate and their attitude totally kills creativity and exponentially add to our none creative population. This is all down hill. This seems geared to be ever increasing the 'banana republic' element/character of our republic.

There must be a 'bursting'/breaking point or crash resulting from such a practice. Indeed there must be a limit as to how many none creative people, creative people can support.

Giving jobs is simply a tool for managing people until they can actualize their own creativity and so live on their own terms. This is like: the law is your schoolmaster until you come onto spiritual awareness and Christ.

Giving/creating jobs is not a final frontier. Giving/creating jobs, simply for the sake of employment, is a first grade, banana republic tool for managing banana republic populations.

If one can 'create' a child, out of one's own private volition, one must also be able to create (out of one's own volition) all that is required to have the other things of life.

Clearly, under some circumstances (i.e. where children of the flesh will be brought forth), abortion seems useful. At least as useful as masturbation. Note why children of the flesh are not worthy:

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

One must be very mindful of one's procreative sex. None-procreative sex is another matter, entirely.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Plenty of times.

1 year. Gives them plenty of time to get a job somewhere, even if they have to move to get one.

And again (since liberals lie about context) we were discussing healthy able bodied people, who were laid off , or just started looking, not who quit a job.

Oh heck, lay off the tired "liberal" soundbite for once okay? You're starting to sound like Musty. Next thing you'll be telling me that I support parents abusing their kids...(context) :rolleyes:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Repubitards don't understand the concept of there not being 325,000,000 jobs with livable incomes, and so lessening welfare requires producing such jobs.
And because they don't understand this, they have no solution other than stripping entitlements and shaming people.

Hell awaits on that one, ya better stop :wave2:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Do not bear false witness on me.

It is a Catholic position that people who are aborted as unborn children, go to heaven.

You have to exit with that verse (Exodus 20:13). the ten commandments are not applicable to Christians:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
This has nothing to do with salvation, for one; it's about right and wrong. And just because our salvation is unaffected by our adherence, or failure to adhere, to the law that doesn't change the morality of things like murder, theft, adultery, rape, fornication, perjury, etc.

I dare you to try that with your wife: go cheat on her and then use the excuse that the Decalogue isn't applicable to you because you're a Christian.

And another thing, even in your argument the logic fails because we're discussing those who aren't Christians committing the murder of these innocent children.

And there's also the fact that your logic fails in your post because bearing false witness is a sin that according to you is OK for a Christian to commit because the Ten Commandments don't apply to us, so it's perfectly OK for [MENTION=6445]glassjester[/MENTION] to do so, according to your argument.

quip

BANNED
Banned

The problem with this "bootstrap lifting" philosophy is that our job market - by design - simply has no positions for everyone to "better themselves"...even if it could, those positions would eventually become depreciated leaving them in the same situation...it's a red herring. They'll always be the poor and any humane, extravagantly rich country such as ours is morally obligated to assist its inevitable poor.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Well, financial aid. In the UK people are entitled to benefits if fit and able to work provided they're seeking employment. Does that sound fair to you?

'Seeking employment' :chuckle:

When they find employment, it is almost never 'good employment' because who wants to work hard when you can flip burgers part time and receive the same fruit.

That's the current problem going on here in the US, but the only people who want to 'fix it' really want to just 'get rid of it' with no alternative solution.

Trump is the only person to be elected who had an actual plan on the matter. No more leftists encouraging a welfare state or rightist's brilliant ideas of limiting the lower class to raw produce for food and 'free clinics' for healthcare. Go to any 'free clinic' in America- it will ruin your day.

Both sides are retarded. It's amazing that these things even fly, for real :rolleyes:

Gurucam

This has nothing to do with salvation, for one; it's about right and wrong. And just because our salvation is unaffected by our adherence, or failure to adhere, to the law that doesn't change the morality of things like murder, theft, adultery, rape, fornication, perjury, etc.

I dare you to try that with your wife: go cheat on her and then use the excuse that the Decalogue isn't applicable to you because you're a Christian.

And another thing, even in your argument the logic fails because we're discussing those who aren't Christians committing the murder of these innocent children.

And there's also the fact that your logic fails in your post because bearing false witness is a sin that according to you is OK for a Christian to commit because the Ten Commandments don't apply to us, so it's perfectly OK for [MENTION=6445]glassjester[/MENTION] to do so, according to your argument.

Christians are instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit and love. More precisely one is instructed to dissolve and walk away from one's marriage/union that is under the ten commandments and form new unions/marriages, with new and different spouses, that are urged by spirit and love.

This is in order to stop bringing forth children of the flesh, like Ishmael and start bringing forth only children of God, like Isaac. It is also clearly confirmed that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment killeth:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Notice that 'the law' in the statement, 'ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ' is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment.

Notice that the law in the statement, 'we are delivered from the law', is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment.

Notice that the law that is onto death (i.e. the law that killeth) is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment.

. . . and do not continue to corrupt the Holy KJV N.T.

Christians are not under any obligation to the 'thou shall not covet commandment' or any other of the ten commandments.

Also the above confirms very very clearly that the 'law of sin and death' is the ten commandments.

Romams: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Romans: 7 verses: 4 to 10 of the Holy KJV N.T. confirms very clearly that the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is: one must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally. . . . for this reason one is made free from the ten commandments.

If you do not stop desecrating and corrupting the Holy KJV N.T., you will end up, like Clinton and co. did, after the last election. You will be weeping and gnashing your teeth according to:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Last edited: