What are the Real Reasons People Voted for Trump?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
'Entitlement reform' will be effective so long as Republitards don't put their focus on things like food stamps, which is only 1% of the spending, and more on producing jobs with livable income to justify knocking down welfare, or finding better solutions to throwing billions at foreign building.

Gurucam

Catholics, the following can set you free from your misguided antiabortion agenda.

Catholics, the following can set you free from your misguided antiabortion agenda.

Catholics, the following can set you free from your misguided antiabortion agenda which you are corruptly seeking to impose on every one, unilaterally, especially in the U.S.A.

Your arguments seem silly and emotional only. If you are really serious, it is up to you to add substance to support your position and be prepared to stand up to debates on your points.

Please read the totality of post 360 above. It is anchored on truth that can set you free of your misguided antiabortion agenda.

More precisely, post # 360 above is anchored on literal and clear revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. and Catholicism.

Please feel free to correct me, if I am wrong.

Indeed you should take an interest in correcting me, if I am wrong, based on facts and not emotions.

Debate is necessary on this abortion issue and a country wide referendum can be the only final determinant.

We cannot simply accept an emotional based, self contradicting, ruling of Catholics/popes. The U.S.A. is anchored on democratic self-determination. Therefore your anti-abortion stance is simply a Campaign, at this time. The end can be nothing short of a country wide referendum on the abortion issue. This is the only Christian way. It is based on:

Romans: 14 King James Version (KJV)
14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

The time has reached to totally bury (throw-out) the past 'rule from the top', dictatorial, totalitarian Pope/Catholic practice . . which included the past, seriously unjust and antichrist, Catholic Inquisition.

If you guys do not adapt to the new ruling demands of Christ consciousness, on the surface of earth, you guys will be removed, from the surface of earth, unceremoniously, by the not seen force of Christ consciousness:

Matthew: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Your leaders are from a tradition of Satan. They cannot help you with matters related to God's kingdom of heaven on earth and God's kingdom of heaven, elsewhere. They and their followers will soon be totally dispatched into the depths of earth, in hell with Satan. They are simply being sent to a land (another dimension) that is more precisely conformed to their ideas of 'heaven' which centers on deeper earthiness, dictators and totalitarians, fixed laws and canons, inquisitions, etc..

Like with Clinton & Co. with respect to the recent election, there will be, among Satan/Peter and their follows, serious weeping and gnashing of teeth, according to:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

We are now, in the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. God's kingdom of heaven has descended on earth. This new age demands total democratic self determination, on moral, spiritual and all other issues, according to:

Romans: 14 King James Version (KJV)
14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

There are no 'laws from the top' enforced on Christians. And there are no such laws in the current Age of Enlightenment in Christ/God's kingdom of heaven on earth, at this time.

If you guys oppose and/or undermine this underlying truth in Christianity, you are not fit to be here. You all will be out of here:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

. . . be sure that you know what you are about:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

This is not about about what Peter/Satan & co. says, this is about what the Holy KJV N.T. says. One of the things that the Holy KJV N.T. says is:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Last edited:

Gurucam

And here's where the "Word of Gurucam" contradicts the Word of God.

Exodus 20:13

Do not bear false witness on me.

It is a Catholic position that people who are aborted as unborn children, go to heaven.

You have to exit with that verse (Exodus 20:13). the ten commandments are not applicable to Christians:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Well, financial aid. In the UK people are entitled to benefits if fit and able to work provided they're seeking employment. Does that sound fair to you?

financial aid, detailing what exactly and again, it depends on whether or not they can get any work, did they quit a job or get laid off, etc..

Arthur Brain

financial aid, detailing what exactly and again, it depends on whether or not they can get any work, did they quit a job or get laid off, etc..

Right, so, in essence, if an able bodied person is out of work through no fault of their own and work is scarce you'd have no issue with them receiving welfare until they find work again? Is that right?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Right, so, in essence, if an able bodied person is out of work through no fault of their own and work is scarce you'd have no issue with them receiving welfare until they find work again? Is that right?

Welfare, no, im assuming you mean cash, food assistance yes, and no not a blanket "until they find work again" but only for a limited amount of time, to ensure they find work again.

A fast food job or farm worker is better than no job.

Arthur Brain

Welfare, no, im assuming you mean cash, food assistance yes, and no not a blanket "until they find work again" but only for a limited amount of time, to ensure they find work again.

A fast food job or farm worker is better than no job.

How do your parameters 'ensure' people find work again? Fast food work is hardly an enviable profession and has high enough turnovers as it is. If you were limiting the time for someone to be in receipt of financial aid depending on their getting such a job then the competition for landing employment would ironically make it even harder for people to get even the more "menial" jobs.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not relevant, as that is not up for debate. Those using the safety net as a hammock is the problem.