What are the Real Reasons People Voted for Trump?

glassjester

So why don't you answer that question as you see it and let's take it from there.

I did.

I said the story was about individuals helping people they see in need.

Lazarus went and asked the rich man for help (he was a beggar at the rich man's gate), and the rich man denied him.

The rich man should not have denied him. Is it that difficult to get?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
And charity organizations do nothing?

By themselves, no. The regulatory funds by the state trump all.

The state pays for shelter, utilities, and bedding.
Charities supply food and misc resources.
But many cities have a food bank, which renders charities as being intake services for placement and volunteering.

I find it amusing that both sides- the left and right- somehow don't understand how it works even though they both actively participate in it :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

I did.

I said the story was about individuals helping people they see in need.

Lazarus went and asked the rich man for help (he was a beggar at the rich man's gate), and the rich man denied him.

The rich man should not have denied him. Is it that difficult to get?

Not at all, but if you're in favour of denying people out of work any benefits then just how is charity supposed to reach all those in need?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The reason people voted for Trump is because they are not going to support people who call them bigots, racists, sexists, xenophobes, or homophobes every time someone disagrees with them.

It's not a hard concept, but I suppose if one is deluded enough to believe their own lies and expect others to as well, it might be hard to get down :wave2:

I would suggest that one stop trying to rationalize the outcome as something different.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Christians are instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit and love. More precisely one is instructed to dissolve and walk away from one's marriage/union that is under the ten commandments and form new unions/marriages, with new and different spouses, that are urged by spirit and love.

This is in order to stop bringing forth children of the flesh, like Ishmael and start bringing forth only children of God, like Isaac. It is also clearly confirmed that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment killeth:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Notice that 'the law' in the statement, 'ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ' is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment.

Notice that the law in the statement, 'we are delivered from the law', is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment.

Notice that the law that is onto death (i.e. the law that killeth) is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment.

. . . and do not continue to corrupt the Holy KJV N.T.

Christians are not under any obligation to the 'thou shall not covet commandment' or any other of the ten commandments.

Also the above confirms very very clearly that the 'law of sin and death' is the ten commandments.

Romams: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Romans: 7 verses: 4 to 10 of the Holy KJV N.T. confirms very clearly that the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is: one must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally. . . . for this reason one is made free from the ten commandments.

If you do not stop desecrating and corrupting the Holy KJV N.T., you will end up, like Clinton and co. did, after the last election. You will be weeping and gnashing your teeth according to:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

:kookoo:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The story of Lazarus and the rich man stresses the importance of individuals caring for neighbors. Not a massive system of compulsory "donations."

Again, it's a cultural shift we need. Not a regulatory one.

As if that money or help gets to those who really need it anyway.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
White+flight+center+bril+green+big6+see+more+comics+visit+big6+bril+green+big6+http+redpanelscom+big6+center_9c7ec1_6092316.jpg

Wish I had found this in the first place, as it's necessary to spam this reality every time a liberal shoots a guess at why Trump won- they don't take kindly to reason :chuckle: