unfinished business

SaulToPaul 2

The Triune God never suffered any kind of schismatic separation, for they are One.

The bodily resurrection of Jesus was the Godly work of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and no kind of spiritual "regeneration" was necessary.

Jesus, the Son of Man, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, filled with the Holy Spirit, upheld in death by the Holy Spirit, and resurrected by the Holy Spirit.

Never was the Son of God separated in any way from the Father or Spirit of God. Not even in death.

Did the Holy Ghost descend upon him like a dove...or not?
6th Grade English. Everyone can understand it.

He gave up the ghost when he died. Body went to the tomb. Soul went to hell.

Soul re-entered his body, and his body was renewed with the Holy Ghost at resurrection.

There is no need to read 57 books written by Ivory Tower writers to understand how he was regenerated, and renewed with the Holy Ghost.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The Triune God never suffered any kind of schismatic separation, for they are One.

Did the Holy Ghost descend upon him like a dove...or not?...He gave up the ghost when he died. Body went to the tomb. Soul went to hell. Soul re-entered his body, and his body was renewed with the Holy Ghost at resurrection....[H]e was regenerated, and renewed with the Holy Ghost.

Not his/her question. :chz4brnz:

Was there a point in time when the Son was separated from the Father or the Holy Spirit?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Did the Holy Ghost descend upon him like a dove...or not?
6th Grade English. Everyone can understand it.

Are you claiming this was the first union of the Holy Spirit with Christ?

He gave up the ghost when he died. Body went to the tomb. Soul went to hell.

Are you claiming The Son suffered death, burial, and resurrection apart from the Holy Spirit?

Soul re-entered his body, and his body was renewed with the Holy Ghost at resurrection.

So you claim the Son was without the Holy Spirit in death and burial?

There is no need to read 57 books written by Ivory Tower writers to understand how he was regenerated, and renewed with the Holy Ghost.

It would be a good idea for you to read a few that teach the Trinity, for you are mangling the holy Truth of the doctrine of Triune God quite badly.

I have never read such a convoluted understanding of the death and burial of the Son of God in my life, as what you present on this site. :nono:

Its almost as terrible as Heir claiming sins remitted, are not sins forgiven, even though "remit" defined theologically means to "pardon."

Dispensationalism is founded upon confusion, and you MADists are experts at twisting doctrine to fit your agenda. But God is not the author of confusion, and you do not come close to representing or accurately conveying His Truth.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame

Are you claiming The Son suffered death, burial, and resurrection apart from the Holy Spirit?

It would be a good idea for you to read a few that teach the Trinity, for you are mangling the holy Truth of the doctrine of Triune God quite badly.

I have never read such a convoluted understanding of the death and burial of the Son of God in my life, as what you present on this site. :nono:

Its almost as terrible as Heir claiming sins remitted, are not sins forgiven, even though "remit" defined theologically means to "pardon."

Dispensationalism is founded upon confusion, and you MADists are experts at twisting doctrine to fit your agenda. But God is not the author of confusion, and you do not come close to representing or conveying His Truth.
Translated: An emotional, wining, pining "argument".....I,Nag, have never been taught this, by my "church" SOF, nor is it in my Calvinist/Clavinist Manifesto, so it must be wrong. Professor Reformed/Judas/TULIP says so, and I'll be just fine....

Clueless, pitiful moron-ette, who studies articles, books, SOF's....about the bible, but not the book itself, much less the details of the book.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Dispensationalism is founded upon confusion, and you MADists are experts at twisting doctrine to fit your agenda. But God is not the author of confusion, and you do not come close to representing or accurately conveying His Truth.

Well, if this isn't ironic, I don't know what is. What Nang just presented in that single sentence, is exactly the true definition of Calvinism. Pure and simple. Thanks, Nang. Just change Dispensationalism to Calvinism and your sentence is complete and truthful.

SaulToPaul 2

Translated: An emotional, wining, pining "argument".....I,Nag, have never been taught this, by my "church" SOF, nor is it in my Calvinist/Clavinist Manifesto, so it must be wrong. Professor Reformed/Judas/TULIP says so, and I'll be just fine....

Clueless, pitiful moron-ette, who studies articles, books, SOF's....about the bible, but not the book itself, much less the details of the book.

Yes, saint john, why on earth would believing that the Holy Ghost descended upon the Lord Jesus like a dove be an attack on the trinity? Breenites sure are sensitive about their SOFs.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

Its almost as terrible as Heir claiming sins remitted, are not sins forgiven, even though "remit" defined theologically means to "pardon."...
:popcorn: