unfinished business

heir

TOL Subscriber
What none of you seem to realize, is that until a dead sinner is given a new heart, and raised to new spiritual life, not a one of them can or will believe the Gospel message.

Spiritually dead people cannot hear or see (comprehend) the promises of God, until their hearts of stone are changed and they are given ears to hear and eyes to see.
vs.
1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I suspect the highbrow reformed types will be appalled at how many low lifes of society have trusted the LORD, the homeless, ex cons, tattoed, pierced, dirty, and uneducated. I wonder if that's repulsive to them?

Every single believer in Jesus Christ, regardless of station in life, gender, race, etc. has first been regenerated by the power of the Holy Spirit and gifted with faith and repentance from sin.

This is the true and correct teaching of I Timothy 2:1-5

SaulToPaul 2

What none of you seem to realize, is that until a dead sinner is given a new heart, and raised to new spiritual life, not a one of them can or will believe the Gospel message.

Spiritually dead people cannot hear or see (comprehend) the promises of God, until their hearts of stone are changed and they are given ears to hear and eyes to see.

:chuckle:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Every single believer in Jesus Christ, regardless of station in life, gender, race, etc. has first been regenerated by the power of the Holy Spirit and gifted with faith and repentance from sin.

Faith is not the gift. Eternal life is the gift!

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Salvation is the gift!

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
He was renewed with the Holy Ghost at resurrection.

The Triune God never suffered any kind of schismatic separation, for they are One.

The bodily resurrection of Jesus was the Godly work of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and no kind of spiritual "regeneration" was necessary.

Jesus, the Son of Man, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, filled with the Holy Spirit, upheld in death by the Holy Spirit, and resurrected by the Holy Spirit.

Never was the Son of God separated in any way from the Father or Spirit of God. Not even in death.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Faith is not the gift. Eternal life is the gift!

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Salvation is the gift!

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Amen Heir. Of course, we all realize, Nang is a card-carrying Calvinist (CCC) therefore, disregards the Grace Gospel and seeks her own way through John "The Pope of Geneva" Calvin.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Wrong again. Don't you grow weary of being constantly wrong?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Pure and simple Calvinist propaganda. It has no basis in reality. Presbyterians and others are brain-washed individuals with no logic or reason of their own.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV, 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV

:chuckle:

:chuckle: I don't need remission of sins looking forward to the blotting out of sins as those at Pentecost (Acts 3:19-21 KJV). I'm forgiven all trespasses (Colossians 2:13 KJV). I've now received the atonement (Romans 5:11 KJV). Why haven't you?

Amen Sister Heir.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I suspect the highbrow reformed types will be appalled at how many low lifes of society have trusted the LORD, the homeless, ex cons, tattoed, pierced, dirty, and uneducated. I wonder if that's repulsive to them?

Nang will ask for a "Recall" on me. I can hear her now: "Recount the Chads and don't forget the hanging Chads, there has to be a mistake somewhere?"

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
He was renewed with the Holy Ghost at resurrection.

The Triune God never suffered any kind of schismatic separation, for they are One.

The bodily resurrection of Jesus was the Godly work of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and no kind of spiritual "regeneration" was necessary.

Jesus, the Son of Man, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, filled with the Holy Spirit, upheld in death by the Holy Spirit, and resurrected by the Holy Spirit.

Never was the Son of God separated in any way from the Father or Spirit of God. Not even in death.
:popcorn: