unfinished business

heir

TOL Subscriber
I don't care much for call out threads, but LA keeps interrupting conversations by closing threads so I opened this one. Nang wrote the following after I cited a verse to GM that answered his question concerning her and what I thought suited her quite well (shown below).

2 Timothy 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

Over and over, Nang is shown scripture that is contrary to what she is saying and she resists the truth.

We can see from Nang's quote below that she completely missed the point of what I was trying to convey and the point of the passage. She put the focus on what Moses taught which is not the point, but about those that resist the truth. Here's the quote and here I can respond to Nang without interference from LA.

Nang writes:
Moses proclaimed the one, true Gospel of Jesus Christ too . . so who is resisting the teachings of Moses? Luke 24:44
Nang, there is no such thing as "one, true Gospel of Jesus Christ". There are many gospels in the Bible and they are all true. To which gospel are you referring? Since you believe that Moses, as you say, "proclaimed the one, true Gospel of Jesus Christ too", please show us all by the scriptures where Moses preached the righteousness of God without the law, even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe (Romans 3:21-22 KJV) that is revealed in the gospel of Christ (Romans 1:16-17 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) as Paul preached?

And as to my telling you that the gospel of your salvation is not found in Luke, or Matthew, Mark, John for that matter! It was a mystery until revealed to and though the apostle Paul (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV, Galatians 1:11-12 KJV) you replied with nothing, but the same ole emotional upheaval we are all so used to

If the Gospel does not include the words and teachings of Jesus Christ, then it is a lie . . . and you blaspheme God when you make such erroneous claims.
The gospel that is the power of God to save was given to the apostle Paul by revelation of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV). That does not make it the same gospel that was preached in Matthew, Mark, Luke or John. Paul explained why it was a mystery as I showed you by the scripture, but again you resist the truth.

You also said:

And this Gospel is the subject of the entire bible. All of Holy Scripture speaks of Him. Luke 24:44-47

To say otherwise, is to declare Jesus Christ to be a liar.
to which I responded, "Disagreeing with you is NOT to declare God a liar, just you!" and here you come again,

Disagree with me all you want, and call me a liar all you want . . but do not call Jesus Christ a liar or attempt to separate Him from the Gospel Truth that He embodied in order to save His people.
The gospel the Lord preached in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John is the gospel of the kingdom (Matthew 4:23 KJV). It is not the gospel of our salvation and we aren't the "His people" there (Matthew 15:24 KJV, John 4:22 KJV, Romans 15:8 KJV). Here we are then, in time past (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV). So what is the gospel of your salvation?

Epoisses

There is only one gospel. For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. Rom. 1:16,17 And we are all baptized into one body - For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. 1Cor. 12:13. Dispensationalists are the dumbest Christians on the planet who say the Jews cannot be part of the church when it was the Jews who started the church! Paul, Peter and John were all ethnic Jews who became Christians. The kingdom gospel that we hear so much about today is in reality the resurrected Judaizing heresy where faith in Christ in blended with keeping the law. These dispensational ideas are so prevalent today that they have even infected the Catholic ranks where the Pope recently came out and said the Jews do not need to believe in Jesus to be saved. It should be obvious that even the big bad pope takes orders from a higher power. Israel is the new power house in our day and she doesn't want anything to do with Jesus so she just has her lackey pope come out with a decree to get her off the hook.

heir

TOL Subscriber
There is only one gospel. For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. Rom. 1:16,17 And we are all baptized into one body - For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. 1Cor. 12:13. Dispensationalists are the dumbest Christians on the planet who say the Jews cannot be part of the church when it was the Jews who started the church! Paul, Peter and John were all ethnic Jews who became Christians. The kingdom gospel that we hear so much about today is in reality the resurrected Judaizing heresy where faith in Christ in blended with keeping the law. These dispensational ideas are so prevalent today that they have even infected the Catholic ranks where the Pope recently came out and said the Jews do not need to believe in Jesus to be saved. It should be obvious that even the big bad pope takes orders from a higher power. Israel is the new power house in our day and she doesn't want anything to do with Jesus so she just has her lackey pope come out with a decree to get her off the hook.
There is more than one gospel in the Bible. There are Jews in the church, which is His Body. Both Hagee and the pope are wrong. Believing in Jesus is not the gospel of your salvation and you are as Brother SaulToPaul mentioned above, misinformed. Chill out.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
There is more than one gospel in the Bible.

Yes, of course there is. Paul must have preached many different gospels because he said, "But even if we or an angel from heaven preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed." (Galatians 1:8-9)

Paul either preached Jesus' gospel of the kingdom or Paul is pronouncing a curse on Jesus. Which?

SaulToPaul 2

=there is only one piece of good news in the bible.

Another satanic lie. The bible never testifies to that made up assertion; you read that on a website.

I believe, saint john, since most believers agree that all that will be saved are saved by the blood of the LORD Jesus Christ, that there could only possibly be one gospel...which is incorrectamundo.

john w

Hall of Fame
I believe, saint john, since most believers agree that all that will be saved are saved by the blood of the LORD Jesus Christ, that there could only possibly be one gospel...which is incorrectamundo.

Yes, brother. I point out to others, that, although, yes, there is only one gospel,good news, that contains/as pertaining to, the provisions for our justification, that is not equivalent to asserting that there is just one piece of good news, gospel, i.e., one gospel in the bible. There is plenty of good news, more than one good news, more than one gospel in the book, and these many gospels have NADA to do with our salvation-the gospel/good news of the kingdom, the good news Judas preached, being the prime example. And that good news, had/has NADA to do with salvation, and is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

As one wise Breenite once said-"It's not that complicated."

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, brother. I point out to others, that, although, yes, there is only one gospel,good news, that contains/as pertaining to, the provisions for our justification, that is not equivalent to asserting that there is just one piece of good news, gospel, i.e., one gospel in the bible. There is plenty of good news, more than one good news, more than one gospel in the book, and these many gospels have NADA to do with our salvation-the gospel/good news of the kingdom, the good news Judas preached, being the prime example. And that good news, had/has NADA to do with salvation, and is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

As one wise Breenite once said-"It's not that complicated."

Indeed, saint john.

Different peoples had to do different things throughout the Holy Bible in order to qualify to get their sins blotted out by the blood of the LORD. There were different circumstances, different timing, different things to be believed and performed.

Same LORD, same cross, same blood, different gospels to believe, different inheritances, a different purpose.

It really is just a matter of believing the words on the page and refusing to mix them up.

john w

Hall of Fame
We, today, cannot do anything to qualify to receive the atonement.
All we can do is believe 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV) and rest in what was done on our behalf.

Not so in other times, not so in the future. But right now, yes.

Yes, sir. As you/I/others pointed out, the content of faith to be believed in Mt.-John, prior to the death, burial, resurrection, was void of the dbr-it was "the gospel of God."

Epoisses

There is more than one gospel in the Bible. There are Jews in the church, which is His Body. Both Hagee and the pope are wrong. Believing in Jesus is not the gospel of your salvation and you are as Brother SaulToPaul mentioned above, misinformed. Chill out.

No Sister there is only one gospel and it is the one 'by faith alone'. Your kingdom knock-off gospel is just a feel good band-aid for the unbelieving Jews. Kingdom gospel - what a farce!

Epoisses

Yes, of course there is. Paul must have preached many different gospels because he said, "But even if we or an angel from heaven preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed." (Galatians 1:8-9)

Paul either preached Jesus' gospel of the kingdom or Paul is pronouncing a curse on Jesus. Which?

Thank you Jamie! I'll have to put that arrow in my quiver to shoot at Hagee when he comes to town. Stock up on the hot wings and cheesy bread, Hagee don't preach for free.

Epoisses

=there is only one piece of good news in the bible.

Another satanic lie. The bible never testifies to that made up assertion; you read that on a website.

You've been indoctrinated. There is no secret rapture or millennial kingdom either. The devil's hat trick of stupidness.

Epoisses

We, today, cannot do anything to qualify to receive the atonement.
All we can do is believe 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV) and rest in what was done on our behalf.

Not so in other times, not so in the future. But right now, yes.

So why did Paul say all the OT saints lived by faith? Heb. 11

Why was Abraham justified by faith? Rom. 4

The OT saints didn't 'do' anything to be saved but they did 'believe'.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't care much for call out threads, but LA keeps interrupting conversations by closing threads so I opened this one. Nang wrote the following after I cited a verse to GM that answered his question concerning her and what I thought suited her quite well (shown below).

2 Timothy 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

Over and over, Nang is shown scripture that is contrary to what she is saying and she resists the truth.

We can see from Nang's quote below that she completely missed the point of what I was trying to convey and the point of the passage. She put the focus on what Moses taught which is not the point, but about those that resist the truth. Here's the quote and here I can respond to Nang without interference from LA.

Nang writes:
Nang, there is no such thing as "one, true Gospel of Jesus Christ". There are many gospels in the Bible and they are all true. To which gospel are you referring? Since you believe that Moses, as you say, "proclaimed the one, true Gospel of Jesus Christ too", please show us all by the scriptures where Moses preached the righteousness of God without the law, even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe (Romans 3:21-22 KJV) that is revealed in the gospel of Christ (Romans 1:16-17 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) as Paul preached?

And as to my telling you that the gospel of your salvation is not found in Luke, or Matthew, Mark, John for that matter! It was a mystery until revealed to and though the apostle Paul (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV, Galatians 1:11-12 KJV) you replied with nothing, but the same ole emotional upheaval we are all so used to

The gospel that is the power of God to save was given to the apostle Paul by revelation of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV). That does not make it the same gospel that was preached in Matthew, Mark, Luke or John. Paul explained why it was a mystery as I showed you by the scripture, but again you resist the truth.

You also said:

to which I responded, "Disagreeing with you is NOT to declare God a liar, just you!" and here you come again,

The gospel the Lord preached in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John is the gospel of the kingdom (Matthew 4:23 KJV). It is not the gospel of our salvation and we aren't the "His people" there (Matthew 15:24 KJV, John 4:22 KJV, Romans 15:8 KJV). Here we are then, in time past (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV). So what is the gospel of your salvation?

Good post Heir. You'll have to forgive Nang, she's apt to go into fits of uncontrolled hysteria.