unfinished business

Eagles Wings

The Triune God never suffered any kind of schismatic separation, for they are One.

The bodily resurrection of Jesus was the Godly work of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and no kind of spiritual "regeneration" was necessary.

Jesus, the Son of Man, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, filled with the Holy Spirit, upheld in death by the Holy Spirit, and resurrected by the Holy Spirit.

Never was the Son of God separated in any way from the Father or Spirit of God. Not even in death.

Excellent post, Nang. Glory to God!

john w

Hall of Fame
:chz4brnz:

Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
[Was there a point in time when the Son was separated from the Father or the Holy Spirit? ] Yes-her 'argument"-An emotional, wining, pining "argument"...

Knock of the misquoting me.

"Translated: An emotional, wining, pining "argument..."-me

I was answering your...

"Not his/her question.

Was there a point in time when the Son was separated from the Father or the Holy Spirit?"-you..

With a "Yes"-it was her question-I addressed her argument.

Now,stop employing your father the devil's tactics, which he taught you-misquoting.

john w

Hall of Fame
:yawn: I quote you exactly (Eph 4:14, 2 Pe 2:1, 1 Jn 4:3). :peach:

You lied-here is your misquote:

Quote Originally Posted by john w View Post
[Was there a point in time when the Son was separated from the Father or the Holy Spirit? ] Yes-her 'argument"-An emotional, wining, pining "argument"...

musterion

Translated: An emotional, wining, pining "argument".....I,Nag, have never been taught this, by my "church" SOF, nor is it in my Calvinist/Clavinist Manifesto, so it must be wrong. Professor Reformed/Judas/TULIP says so, and I'll be just fine....

Clueless, pitiful moron-ette, who studies articles, books, SOF's....about the bible, but not the book itself, much less the details of the book.

I dang thee, calumnious heretic, in the name of the Calvin, and of the Pink, and of the holy Sproul!

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Was there a point in time when the Son was separated from the Father or the Holy Spirit?] I dang thee, calumnious heretic, in the name of the Calvin, and of the Pink, and of the holy Sproul!
Was there a point in time when the Son was separated from the Father or the Holy Spirit?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Was there a point in time when the Son was separated from the Father or the Holy Spirit?] When James White meets you at the gates, he'll say "Depart from me - Arminians and dispie trash not allowed."

Was there a point in time when the Son was separated from the Father or the Holy Spirit?

SaulToPaul 2

Missed it....like Passover....remittance....stay of execution....passed over....temporary...

Thou hast well said, saint john. Perhaps serpent can answer why Passover and Day of Atonement were months apart?

1 Passover
2 Unleavened Bread
3 First Fruits
4 Pentecost

5 Trumpets
6 Day of Atonement
7 Tabernacles

saint john w: "Survey the Book."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Never was the Son of God separated in any way from the Father or Spirit of God. Not even in death.

How do you explain Matthew 27:46 "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

How do you explain John 16:7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you."
He was speaking of the Holy Spirit.