unfinished business

musterion

Yes, she apparently was "regenerated" by being zapped as opposed to being raised with Christ (the one who was regenerated).

Believing the Gospel (assuming it's even the right one) is simply another work that indicates you got regenerated but is not the means by which God regenerates you. It's just another work that proves you're right with God and that you've been made able to obey Him in His Lordship.

That's why Heir's hammering on the saving Gospel irks Nang and others so much...it's just not as big a deal as election, which is everything.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LA, wants me to confess I've been involved with heresy! She would have made a good Inquisitor at the Inquisition. Why she'd have old GM burned at the stake in a heartbeat. Marshmallows anyone?

musterion

"Goodness, Thurston, I don't want to be in a Heaven where just anyone can get in!"

lovey.jpg

heir

TOL Subscriber
You claim that all who disagree with you, do reject the cross and are lost.
1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV, 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV

You are caught up in the fault of Madism.
:chuckle:

You best obey Acts 2:38 and join the true Church of Christ.
:chuckle: I don't need remission of sins looking forward to the blotting out of sins as those at Pentecost (Acts 3:19-21 KJV). I'm forgiven all trespasses (Colossians 2:13 KJV). I've now received the atonement (Romans 5:11 KJV). Why haven't you?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

What none of you seem to realize, is that until a dead sinner is given a new heart, and raised to new spiritual life, not a one of them can or will believe the Gospel message.

Spiritually dead people cannot hear or see (comprehend) the promises of God, until their hearts of stone are changed and they are given ears to hear and eyes to see.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Yes, she apparently was "regenerated" by being zapped as opposed to being raised with Christ (the one who was regenerated).

When do you believe Jesus Christ was ever "regenerated?"

What is your definition of this theological term?

Hint: "Regeneration" is an invisible, miracle of spiritual resurrection . . not to be confused with bodily resurrection.