unfinished business

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus preached the "Kingdom Gospel" to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. You're ignorant of the truth, I'm afraid.

These are the lost sheep of Israel.

The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor.
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD. (Luke 4:18-19)​

john w

Hall of Fame
Your posts are barely coherent saint Johnnie cake.

That's Mr. Johnnie cake, to you, weasel Eppie. I picked you apart, as you punted showing us where the Lord Jesus Christ, the 12, at least prior to the dbr, while they were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom, ever preached the good news/gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, thus refuting your on record, demonic assertion, that there is just one piece of good news in the bible, and that your Judas is saved, believing and preaching 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV.

Fraud-even you know it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Uh oh, Clint has me lined up in the crosshairs. Come on punk, make my day!

As I predicted:
"Show us, punk, where the12, including Judas, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to the dbr, at a time they were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom.

Chapter, verse. You won't-all you do is spam sound bytes, cliches, with NADA scripture, to back it up, punk, satanist."-saint John W

Not a peep.

john w

Hall of Fame
Says the person with a gospel for every day of the week.

The punk again spreads his demonic spam, that there is just one piece of good news in the bible, and that all the good news, all of it, has to do with salvation, and thus admits he has no clue what the term "gospel" means. To wit:

"with a gospel for every day of the week"-with "a" gospel

john w

Hall of Fame
The gospel was under construction prior to the cross hence your dilemma. The entire ministry of Christ was under the old covenant so he had to pay lip service to the old ways while he was establishing the new.

Did our Eppie weasel address the question? Nope...."The gospel was under construction" is her "response."

Lovely.

We stay on topic, and our topic is that you assert that the gospel of the kingdom=1 Cor. 1 15:1-4 KJV=one piece of good news in the book=it all says, talks about the same good news/gospel

Fine. Show us, then, weasel, where the 12, including Judas, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to the dbr, at a time they were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom.

Chapter, verse. You won't-all you do is spam sound bytes, cliches, with NADA scripture, to back it up, demon.

Not a peep.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Show us where the Lord Jesus or the twelve during Christ's earthly ministry preached the good news(gospel) of the cross.
As has been granted, it wasn't received as such when the Lord preached His dbr, but He did preach His dbr. And we knew right from the start (Mt1:21KJV) that it was going to have to save the Church from her sins, we just didn't know how yet.

john w

Hall of Fame
As has been granted, it wasn't received as such when the Lord preached His dbr, but He did preach His dbr. And we knew right from the start (Mt1:21KJV) that it was going to have to save the Church from her sins, we just didn't know how yet.

No, He did not "preach His dbr," as you assert, as a basis for their/our/anyone's justification, at least prior to its historical occurrence/fulfillment. He preached it, in the context, of prophecy, i.e., that it would become history, so to speak, fulfilling prophecy-but never as a "salvation message," to be preached, and believed, as a basis for salvation.

The dbr was hid from the 12. Even satan and his minions were clueless as to the implications/ramifications, of the dbr.

musterion

Did Eppie ever teach us why the 12 were severely depressed upon hearing that Christ would have to die, if they already knew the death, burial and resurrection was the best news the world has ever heard?

Did Eppie ever teach us why the exact same good news preached by Peter before Paul was ever saved contains not one word about Christ having died for the sins of the whole world, Jew and Gentile alike, freely offered on the basis of grace through faith alone completely apart from coming to God via Israel?

Did Eppie ever teach us why Peter intended to put a stop to the Lord's death, if Peter already knew that His death meant God's means of salvation for all mankind?

Eppie, will you teach us these things? Please?

Interplanner

Did Eppie ever teach us why the 12 were severely depressed upon hearing that Christ would have to die, if they already knew the death, burial and resurrection was the best news the world has ever heard?

Did Eppie ever teach us why the exact same good news preached by Peter before Paul was ever saved contains not one word about Christ having died for the sins of the whole world, Jew and Gentile alike, freely offered on the basis of grace through faith alone completely apart from coming to God via Israel?

Did Eppie ever teach us why Peter intended to put a stop to the Lord's death, if Peter already knew that His death meant God's means of salvation for all mankind?

Eppie, will you teach us these things? Please?

The strategy of Christ to explain his death is interesting. He knows there will be carnal understanding about his miraculous power (there is a line about this in Jn 6 I think), but when he has got Peter to the point of saying that He is Messiah, Christ must then pounce on the person with the reality of the crucifixion, because the false understandings are going try really hard to force their way in.

How do you get past the Lamb of God that takes away the sins of the world, without a traumatic death? But actually absorbing this is very different from hearing the words.

re Peter reluctant to go to a Gentile:
social pressure by people in Judaism is really nasty

re the exact same good news.
It was about being forgiven through that same event. There wouldn't have been Gentiles there at Passover, typically, would there? But don't forget that Christ is trying to raise up missionaries from Israel for a jumpstart to the church. And those people going home from Passover will speak in their own countries and in their own languages. What does that tell you?

re Peter stopping the Lord's death
Again, this is more visceral than 'theological.' I don't think it all processed yet. Didn't Christ say right during the same exchange with Peter that Satan was pursuing him right at that moment? Why? To make him think there was a carnal Messiah coming. It happened lots in 1st century Judea, as we can see from Mt 24 etc. False Christs. False ones! Now that has new electricity to it, doesn't it?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The punk again spreads his demonic spam, that there is just one piece of good news in the bible, and that all the good news, all of it, has to do with salvation, and thus admits he has no clue what the term "gospel" means. To wit:

"with a gospel for every day of the week"-with "a" gospel

EPO is something of an "Ignoramus" Sonny.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Was the Roman centurion who had great faith part of the lost sheep of Israel?

Answer that, nerd! Christ healed his servant too.
He went through the proper channel and was worthy as per Genesis 12:3 KJV.

proper channel:

Luke 7:3 KJV And when he heard of Jesus, he sent unto him the elders of the Jews, beseeching him that he would come and heal his servant.

Why would this Gentile's request even be heard?

Luke 7:4-5 KJV And when they came to Jesus, they besought him instantly, saying, That he was worthy for whom he should do this:5 For he loveth our nation, and he hath built us a synagogue.

This has nothing to do with any of us today!