unfinished business

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Which if for Jews and Gentiles. Dispensationalists like this dolt split the body of Christ into two parts and build up the walls of separation that Christ and the apostles worked tirelessly to tear down.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Gal. 3:28,29

Those who have Christ are the seed of Abraham! Praise Jesus!

Nobody is arguing this.

Epoisses

That's Mr. Johnnie cake, to you, weasel Eppie. I picked you apart, as you punted showing us where the Lord Jesus Christ, the 12, at least prior to the dbr, while they were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom, ever preached the good news/gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, thus refuting your on record, demonic assertion, that there is just one piece of good news in the bible, and that your Judas is saved, believing and preaching 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV.

Fraud-even you know it.

Mr. wannabe Christian just like all dispenstupidnals!

Epoisses

As I predicted:
"Show us, punk, where the12, including Judas, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to the dbr, at a time they were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom.

Chapter, verse. You won't-all you do is spam sound bytes, cliches, with NADA scripture, to back it up, punk, satanist."-saint John W

Not a peep.

Let's go to the back alley forum so I can have this pesky language filter removed. I want you to know what I really think of you.

Epoisses

The punk again spreads his demonic spam, that there is just one piece of good news in the bible, and that all the good news, all of it, has to do with salvation, and thus admits he has no clue what the term "gospel" means. To wit:

"with a gospel for every day of the week"-with "a" gospel

This punk spent 5 years in the military and works in a greasy grimey garage and I could easily make you my b@tch!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
As has been granted, it wasn't received as such when the Lord preached His dbr, but He did preach His dbr. And we knew right from the start (Mt1:21KJV) that it was going to have to save the Church from her sins, we just didn't know how yet.

In the context of Mt 1:21, 'His people' is the nation of Israel to which He was sent, not the mystery BOC comprised of people from all nations.

Epoisses

Did Eppie ever teach us why the 12 were severely depressed upon hearing that Christ would have to die, if they already knew the death, burial and resurrection was the best news the world has ever heard?

Did Eppie ever teach us why the exact same good news preached by Peter before Paul was ever saved contains not one word about Christ having died for the sins of the whole world, Jew and Gentile alike, freely offered on the basis of grace through faith alone completely apart from coming to God via Israel?

Did Eppie ever teach us why Peter intended to put a stop to the Lord's death, if Peter already knew that His death meant God's means of salvation for all mankind?

Eppie, will you teach us these things? Please?

I just love quoting these verses for unbelievers like you

And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe. And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us; And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. Acts 15:7-9

Epoisses

He had to go through the proper channel after being counted worthy of a blessing because of his love for their nation and building a synagogue. Is that what you have to do for a blessing? And why do you think it salvation? Is that what you had to do to be saved?

So I have to build a synagogue to get saved now? LOL

Epoisses

I asked you this before: What gospel did Peter preach to Corne's house? Go back and read Acts 10 and then come back and tell us what Peter preached to them! Then we will see if it matches the gospel that Paul preached. If it's not the same as Paul's gospel or can be shown to be different, you need to admit you are wrong as the scripture is always right.

Peter preached the grace gospel!!!!

But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they. Acts 15:11

These were the words of Peter!!!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
In the context of Mt 1:21, 'His people' is the nation of Israel to which He was sent, not the mystery BOC comprised of people from all nations.

You conflate where Jesus was born, with and for whom, Christ was sent (John 3:16).

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
He had to go through the proper channel after being counted worthy of a blessing because of his love for their nation and building a synagogue. Is that what you have to do for a blessing? And why do you think it salvation? Is that what you had to do to be saved?

So I have to build a synagogue to get saved now? LOL

Zip...right over your head!

Epoisses

Why not build yourself a hot air balloon and fly off to parts unknown. Leave your Laptop behind.

I often attend bible studies from different denominations and some are dispensational. Modern dipensationalists literally worship Israel like a god. This is the true fruit of the dispensational gospel - Christians who worship Israel.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I often attend bible studies from different denominations and some are dispensational. Modern dipensationalists literally worship Israel like a god. This is the true fruit of the dispensational gospel - Christians who worship Israel.

Broad brush. You are dealing mostly with Mid-Acts-Dispenstionalists here in this forum, not Acts 2 dispensationalists.
It's wise to learn about who you're arguing with before making such assumptions.

Epoisses

Broad brush. You are dealing mostly with Mid-Acts-Dispenstionalists here in this forum, not Acts 2 dispensationalists.
It's wise to learn about who you're arguing with before making such assumptions.

I'm not interested in learning the difference seeing your 'gang' can't even hang with the scripture I posted. I especially like the one where Peter preached the grace gospel. Kind of blows a hole in your ship - don't it?