Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

trump_in_the_gutter.jpg

:rotfl:

Another price-less gem by anna the great :thumb:

By the way; if you'll look closely, you'll see drones PJ and Climate Sanity standing behind Trump there - whoops; ya missed it - they're both already off somewhere readying for their next half-baked post :chuckle:

Last edited:

rexlunae

Two huge developments today, and one interesting tidbit:

1. It was revealed that Paul Manafort, Trump's first campaign manager, is going to be indicted by Bob Mueller. So, one more major Trump Ally is in really big trouble.

2. It was revealed that when the FBI raided Manafort's home in July, they sought and obtained permission to break into his house. He found out that they were there when they knocked on his bedroom door. They were worried that if they knocked on his front door, he would destroy evidence.

3. Manafort's phone was tapped twice on the orders of the FISA court. Which means that the FBI presented to a judge probable cause that Manafort was a knowing foreign agent. What does this mean? Trump's first campaign manager was likely a spy or something similar.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Two huge developments today, and one interesting tidbit:

1. It was revealed that Paul Manafort, Trump's first campaign manager, is going to be indicted by Bob Mueller. So, one more major Trump Ally is in really big trouble.

2. It was revealed that when the FBI raided Manafort's home in July, they sought and obtained permission to break into his house. He found out that they were there when they knocked on his bedroom door. They were worried that if they knocked on his front door, he would destroy evidence.

3. Manafort's phone was tapped twice on the orders of the FISA court. Which means that the FBI presented to a judge probable cause that Manafort was a knowing foreign agent. What does this mean? Trump's first campaign manager was likely a spy or something similar.

If I understand the timeline, he was tapped the second time after the inauguration, when he was still in contact with Trump. Which means conversations could have been recorded. That's speculation, but it's a possibility.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Each day gets sweeter than the day before. The unhinging of the media, the dems, it is so gratifying. Love me some Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yep, I heard them this morning on MSNBC. This is just another example of Trump's war against freedom of speech and religion.
Do you just make up things that Trump is "warring" against? Please give us the OTHER examples, otherwise you look like a liar.

rexlunae

I did your job and looked it up. Trump is 100% correct about that traitor lazy african

So, to be clear, he can't figure out how to condemn KKK and David Duke, and he defends monuments to Confederate traitors who actually fought the United States with guns and cannons, but one guy doesn't want to stand and salute for the flag and he's a traitor?

drbrumley

Oh Ann....

Let's play Jeopardy. ANSWER: An Easter egg. QUESTION: What's
the only thing easier to roll than Donald J. Trump?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Do you just make up things that Trump is "warring" against? Please give us the OTHER examples, otherwise you look like a liar.
::angrymob::angrymob:

1257.png

I don't think that this is the kind of medical coverage that those who voted for Trump had in mind - but this is what they'll get, given the chance!

Last edited:

rexlunae

Are you really going to expect him to agree with you that confederate generals are?

No, but if he says that a private citizen who won't stand and salute the flag is a traitor, I don't see how he can not say that about people who actually took up arms to fight the country under an opposing flag, many actually breaking an oath to do it. I wish to highlight the contradiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.