Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Little baby running off to the woodshed when he gets a taste of his own medicine. You accused me of being "dainty" this morning. Check out the term "wimp" in a Thesaurus and wear it as a badge.
I knew I got to you when I exposed your lack of manhood, that coming after you posted scripture about the wicked in answer to "We will never forget" - that's when you started following me around being yourself. Glad I could make your day :)

Truster

I knew I got to you when I exposed your lack of manhood, that coming after you posted scripture about the wicked in answer to "We will never forget" - that's when you started following me around being yourself. Glad I could make your day :)

Go back to your comfort blanket.

I hope you realise that by saying, "I knew I got to you....blah, blah", you've actually admitted stalking me for the purpose of harassment.

Foot, shot, shot, foot...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Democrats pick up state House seats in Oklahoma and New Hampshire districts Trump won by double digits

In special elections on Tuesday, Democrats in Oklahoma and New Hampshire won state legislative seats vacated by Republicans in districts President Trump won by double digits.

In New Hampshire, Democratic small-business owner Charles St. Clair beat Republican Steve Whalley, 55 percent to 45 percent, for a state House seat that Trump won by 19 points last November. Democrats last held the seat in 2012, and Republicans had a 12-point party registration advantage.

In Oklahoma, meanwhile, Democratic school teacher Jacob Rosecrants beat Republican Darin Chambers, 60 percent to 40 percent, in state House District 46, a district Trump won by 11 points and where Republicans have nearly 3,000 more registered voters.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump is leading in Halloween costumes and masks sales this year.

1478545829106.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Democrats pick up state House seats in Oklahoma and New Hampshire districts Trump won by double digits

In special elections on Tuesday, Democrats in Oklahoma and New Hampshire won state legislative seats vacated by Republicans in districts President Trump won by double digits.

In New Hampshire, Democratic small-business owner Charles St. Clair beat Republican Steve Whalley, 55 percent to 45 percent, for a state House seat that Trump won by 19 points last November. Democrats last held the seat in 2012, and Republicans had a 12-point party registration advantage.

In Oklahoma, meanwhile, Democratic school teacher Jacob Rosecrants beat Republican Darin Chambers, 60 percent to 40 percent, in state House District 46, a district Trump won by 11 points and where Republicans have nearly 3,000 more registered voters.
:rotfl: Finally a victory ? The laws of odds and percentages say that eventually, a democrat will win an election.

Status
Not open for further replies.