Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No. I'd rather try to fix the problem than cut and run, as long as a fix seems possible.

The *fix* needs to start with the Democrats taking over the Senate and House and immediately impeaching this traitor to our country. At that point, they could keep Pence on a tight leash until the next election.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Oh please. This isn't about being PC or not. Non-PC isn't making up a stupid nickname for Kim. Non-PC isn't a stream of threats about wiping NK off the map. It's like Trump wants a war with NK.

Honestly, I'm not sure any approach will really work with NK as prior administrations didn't have much success either, but yes I'd rather have a President who showed more interest in diplomacy over fiery rhetoric.
Let's be honest, nothing Trump does or says is "correct". I understand, it's almost like Trump isn't really President while on the internet complaining about him, but when people log off, he will still be the President.

rexlunae

The *fix* needs to start with the Democrats taking over the Senate and House and immediately impeaching this traitor to our country. At that point, they could keep Pence on a tight leash until the next election.

It's a start, although a very modest one, especially when we talk about a problem like racism.

rexlunae

Let's be honest, nothing Trump does or says is "correct".

I think I'm about as anti-Trump as it gets, but I pointed out in the last couple of days where he had a point with regards to the Republican health care bumbling. He can be right. It's just very rare. And no matter how right he is about anything, it won't cover for his past crimes.

I understand, it's almost like Trump isn't really President while on the internet complaining about him, but when people log off, he will still be the President.

He will never be my president. I don't care what office he holds, he is unrespectable.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's a start, although a very modest one, especially when we talk about a problem like racism.

Agreed ... though Trump IS the person solely responsible for *this level* of racism. The first step is to remove the tumor (via impeachment) and THEN treat any malignancies that may linger on.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He will never be my president. I don't care what office he holds, he is unrespectable.

Indeed ... the process by which he gained the presidency (collusion with the Russians) renders his presidency as illegitimate.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Please give examples of discrimination of blacks and minorities today in America. How exactly are they being oppressed? What rights or privileges are being denied. Where is the "racism" except in the minds of the left?

rexlunae

Please give examples of discrimination of blacks and minorities today in America. How exactly are they being oppressed? What rights or privileges are being denied. Where is the "racism" except in the minds of the left?

Please locate your head. Use your hands if need be. Then, pull open your eyes.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Please locate your head. Use your hands if need be. Then, pull open your eyes.
That's what I thought. You TALK about racism but you cannot give any real examples of racism today in America, Isolated incidents maybe, but no more. Show me the racism or shut your crying pie hole.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
That's what I thought. You TALK about racism but you cannot give any real examples of racism today in America, Isolated incidents maybe, but no more. Show me the racism or shut your crying pie hole.

Oh I'm proud to be racist against black criminals. No problem admittin that. Kapernik. Just because black peoples feel guilty and shame that 70% of their men abandon their children doesn't mean I have to admire them for raping and pillaging each other and whites browns etc. uh uh, no way. African Americans should be ashamed of their back yard hedonism. I don't hear white trash blaming black people do you? Are white trash asking black cops to let them run and point weapons at them and don't shoot? No. It's only black simpletons that are living unholy lives that do this. George Foreman, Jim Brown, they are not ignorant negroes. They understand that black people got a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rexlunae

You're not helpless PJ. If you can't find some actual examples, I doubt I'll be able to show you one.

rexlunae

But it's everywhere, right? Actually I did Google: Examples of racism in America and racism today in America, not many results.

Ok, well, here's one.

http://www.nber.org/digest/sep03/w9873.html

People with black-sounding names don't get called for job interviews as often as equally qualified people with white-sounding names.

This preference that employers have for non-black employees might go some way to explaining why the unemployment rate for black people, especially young black people, is so high:

https://www.bls.gov/web/empsit/cpsee_e16.htm

Given the importance of work to social progress, this is a rather big deal. And the attitude that it reveals seems likely to pervade other aspects of our culture.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Let's be honest, nothing Trump does or says is "correct". I understand, it's almost like Trump isn't really President while on the internet complaining about him, but when people log off, he will still be the President.

trump-birther-cartoon-beeler.jpg

For 8 long years, there was nothing President Obama could say or do that would persuade Trump and his band of "birthers" that he was born in Hawaii and had the constitutional right to serve as POTUS!

Sadly, its all "too little, too late" for Trump supporters to now make patriotic pleas that we all need to unite behind "The Donald!"

This President and Republican politicians in the House and Senate, have effectively frittered away the "moral high ground" - now its NFL players, coaches and owners, of all people, who are filling that moral vacuum as a national unifying force to promote racial understanding!

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Ok, well, here's one.

People with black-sounding names don't get called for job interviews as often as equally qualified people with white-sounding names.

This preference that employers have for non-black employees might go some way to explaining why the unemployment rate for black people, especially young black people, is so high:

Given the importance of work to social progress, this is a rather big deal. And the attitude that it reveals seems likely to pervade other aspects of our culture.

That's not racism that's intelligence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interplanner

I need the Walter Williams paragraph on minimum wage, somewhere here on Politics, if you can help me find it. Just read it yesterday; I think it was posted yesterday.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Ok, well, here's one.

:rotfl: That's what you came up with? Because Charlie didn't hire LaQuanda?

Status
Not open for further replies.