Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardofOz

If not worse..

I mean come on now...arming ISIS. Since when are we their airforce?

Sheesh!!!!

President Trump, do not attack Syria. There is no upside and tremendous downside. Save your "powder" for another (and more important) day! What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Trump needs Congressional approval. If we are going to continue to be stupid and go into Syria (watch Russia), as they say in the movies, SHOOT FIRST AND TALK LATER!

How bad has our "leader" made us look on Syria. Stay out of Syria, we don't have the leadership to win wars or even strategize. If the U.S. attacks Syria and hits the wrong targets, killing civilians, there will be worldwide hell to pay. Stay away and fix broken U.S.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
President Trump, do not attack Syria. There is no upside and tremendous downside. Save your "powder" for another (and more important) day! What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Trump needs Congressional approval. If we are going to continue to be stupid and go into Syria (watch Russia), as they say in the movies, SHOOT FIRST AND TALK LATER!

How bad has our "leader" made us look on Syria. Stay out of Syria, we don't have the leadership to win wars or even strategize. If the U.S. attacks Syria and hits the wrong targets, killing civilians, there will be worldwide hell to pay. Stay away and fix broken U.S.
Nobody beats the Wiz

rexlunae

There are zero good options in Syria.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I totally agree he deserves a fair shake...and much of what he gets is garbage.

But the facts are also out there...much of his trouble is he can't help himself from opening his big mouth or stop his fat fingers from twitter...

I agree with Trump on some things.....I loved what he campaigned on as it relates to foreign policy.....of which he threw that out the window....he is no better than Obama in this regard...

His tax plan is ok.....but should be better...

TrumpCare is a disaster waiting to happen....

Among other things....
You're blatantly anti-government :chuckle:

drbrumley

So if Trump wants to tax Patrick Jane at a 90% rate, PJ will be the good guy and say "yes sir Mr. Trump, your making America great again."

drbrumley

Not sure.

Well, we have

That doesn't mean that bad+bad=good though, right?

That's true....I'm not saying it is good...so hopefully this will prompt us to stop meddling in other nations...but as you can already tell, we will stop when hell freezes over and make sure it doesn't happen here again, degrading more freedoms in the process, all because someone gave us a dose of our own medicine, maybe rightfully....besides, nothing Russia provided to WikiLeaks was a false statement....and that is all they did...they didn't rig election boxes, they didn't make anyone vote for Trump at the point of a gun....

Status
Not open for further replies.