Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardofOz

Everything you post

46533366.jpg

That's what I thought...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
pj has no problem making a fool of himself on a daily basis.

Leaked! Trump propaganda video of pj and his sisters...
Spoiler

pj is making America's got talent great again!

:chuckle: I can't stop laughing, OMG.

I remember seeing that at the time, but watching again it's even worse than I remember. :chuckle:

patrick has a good heart, but we've been fighting a mostly friendly battle here for what, a year and a half? And neither one of us has budged an inch.

Still laughing... :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
How would "Patrick jane" know the difference - don't we "get him good" every day?
You lefties are growing tired of your own diatribe and your obstruction. It's producing no results for you as I sit at my house basking in the Trump Presidency, controlling the House and Senate. Nothing but good times here !!!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Wizard of OOZE, he oozes Fake News.

No he doesn't. Not a chance. I have been here and observing long enough to know that WoO would never post from a questionable source or post intentionally misleading statements. He is one of the honest ones.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The left has nothing to feel good about, it must be a chore getting up everyday

:think: The FACT that Trump is on pins and needles and has not had any legislative wins keeps me smiling. His imminent downfall is in the near future ... and he knows it!:D

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The history books will portray Donald J. Trump as one of the greatest Presidents of all time

:rotfl:Oh wait. You're serious. By the time the real facts (not the fake news that Trump and Putin spread) come out, he will be seen as the biggest disgrace in political history.

Status
Not open for further replies.