Current take, quoting from Kamala Harris comments:

Good: Comey told Rosenstein about his concerns re: Trump meetings

Bad: Rosenstein then wrote the memo justifying Comey's firing

Ugly: Rosenstein is overseeing the special investigation run by Mueller​

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let's recap. The Obama administration ordered the justice department not to prosecute Hillary for her felonies, far worse crime that what that standard liberal flake Richard Nixon did.

Comey obstructed justice. Comey leaked false info and secret info, committing felonies.

Trump did not collude with Russians.

Detroit did get caught cheating in the election for Hillary.

If you were to read TOL, you would think the opposite is true on all matters.

drbrumley

Trump Is A Crook, Okay?
Jack Perry

Look, I’m going to come right out and say it. It needs to be said. President Trump is a crook, okay? How much more do we need to know? As of right now, a company closely tied to him and Jared Kushner are in the bid to build the new FBI building. Okay, how much more do we need to know?
I didn’t buy this whole Trump and Russia thing at first. I thought it was Democrat sour grapes. But now I’m seeing that where there’s smoke, there’s fire. There is zero transparency in this administration. If these people are innocent, they sure have a funny way of proving it. Flynn asked for immunity, for example. You don’t ask for that if you’re innocent. I predict at some point, someone will get scared and come forward with stuff that makes it look like all Comey did was provide a recipe for Senate Navy Bean Soup.
Trump is not the victim of a witch hunt here. He’d like us to believe that, sure. The fact is, he’s running this country like some nepotistic regime in the Middle East that also appoints family members to top positions. People were afraid of Hillary bringing Bill back into the White House, but it’s okay for Trump to do that with his daughter and son-in-law?
By the time this is all over, Trump will have succeeded into taking us back to the past as he promised: To 1975.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Let's recap. The Obama administration ordered the justice department not to prosecute Hillary for her felonies, far worse crime that what that standard liberal flake Richard Nixon did.

Comey obstructed justice. Comey leaked false info and secret info, committing felonies.

Trump did not collude with Russians.

Detroit did get caught cheating in the election for Hillary.

If you were to read TOL, you would think the opposite is true on all matters.
Where are the reputable sources?

I forgot - in "Trumpworld" there are no "reputable sources" unless they present the President in a positive manner.

Everything else is by definition "fake news!"

Last edited:

WizardofOz

This is ugly:

With just two weeks left in office, Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) took some shots at President Donald Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions in an interview that aired over the weekend.

“The reality is, sadly, I don’t see much difference between the Trump administration and the (Barack) Obama administration,” the outgoing chairman of the House Oversight Committee told Sinclair Broadcast Group.

Chaffetz, who announced his resignation last month, said he thought the “floodgates” would open and his committee would obtain documents that the Obama administration never provided related to investigations into Hillary Clinton, Fast and Furious and the IRS.

That didn’t happen.

Chaffetz said:

“In many ways, it’s almost worse because we’re getting nothing, and that’s terribly frustrating and, with all due respect, the attorney general has not changed at all. I find him to be worse than what I saw with Loretta Lynch in terms of releasing documents and making things available. I just, that’s my experience, and that’s not what I expected.”

Chaffetz also said Republicans had been pushing Trump to fire IRS Commissioner John Koskinen over a scandal involving allegations that the agency targeted tea party groups for audits.

That hasn’t happened either.

“We tried to issue subpoenas. We tried to hold people in contempt and the Obama administration said ‘no,’ and the Trump administration came in and did zero,” Chaffetz said. “Nothing. Nothing changed.”

Chaffetz leaves office on June 30. He has not yet announced his future plans, but Politico reported last month that he may appear on Fox News.

See the full interview above.

I just happened to catch this interview last night. I had never even heard of this show prior but it was pretty good and very engaging.

Check the link for the video interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.