Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
New motto? You should definitely go with it...anywhere. :plain:

Learned that while in used car business. Weak suck referring to salesmen, drop your pants meaning lowering price and lay down referring to a customer dumb enough to pay full pop. I’m sure you could use these figures of speech in the law business too, no charge for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danoh

Learned that while in used car business. Weak suck referring to salesmen, drop your pants meaning lowering price and lay down referring to a customer dumb enough to pay full pop. I’m sure you could use these figures of speech in the law business too, no charge for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously, you have remained in that gutter.

rexlunae

Apparently Mueller is investigating Tony (brother of John) Podesta. Is this finally the fact that will make Pat take the investigation seriously?

kmoney

Hall of Fame

rexlunae

It worries me that we're losing a couple of the senators that actually push back against Trump.

Not so much. The reality of the GOP today is that he wouldn't likely have won a primary in that party in the post-truth age of Trump. It was a great speech, but he needs to follow through and help bring down this danger he and his party have brought upon this world.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Jeff Flake is speaking against Trump on the Senate floor. Wow. The turn of the party against Trump seems to be underway.

He just announced he won't run for reelection.

Here's the video. It was really an incredible speech:
That's what the Swamp does when it's being drained

Status
Not open for further replies.