toldailytopic: Where should TOL go from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Would you please get off of my cloud

doodoo head

The irony is that I'm still single...

...ladies. ;)

Oh yes, Knight, I have a stunning new idea for TOL!

The cool new TOL subscribers-only feature...

"Setting up ladies with Traditio." The 3 top monthly (hot, young, female) subscribers get to compete for a date with me. :cloud9:

On which I then would wimp out.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
No No No No No

kool-Aid.jpg

rainee

Why is SD banned again?

It was me - me - I wanted to be banned.

This is soo stupid.

and no I am not drinking.

Knight, you may ban me now too

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Why is SD banned again?

This is soo stupid.

Rainee, if you want so badly to get off of the forum, why don't you just click the "logout" button?

See? This is why women's mouths were made for kissing, not for talking. They're such mindless, empty-headed, perpetually confused, mentally and emotionally unstable drama queens.

:plain:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why is SD banned again?

This is soo stupid.

See Rainee ... this is exactly why you should pay a whopping $3 a month. Then you too could see in the Woodshed and realize just how utterly clueless you are. :kiss:

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Trad - I would kill you in your sleep

If I didn't know that Knight would ban me for it, I would sooo make a Futurama reference. (Think: the episode with the planet of the giant women.) :chuckle:

Oh man...I am having way too much fun at this lady's expense.

In all seriousness, though: if you're still reading, get some sleep. I'm sure you'll feel better in the morning.

nicholsmom

Rainee, if you want so badly to get off of the forum, why don't you just click the "logout" button?

See? This is why women's mouths were made for kissing, not for talking. They're such mindless, empty-headed, perpetually confused, mentally and emotionally unstable drama queens.

:plain:
It is my thoughtful consideration in my ample brain that made sense of this nonsensical, emotional response to a drama queen. And it's all of that that kept me from neg-repping you for this insult to my gender. So be glad that none of that pigeon hole blather is true.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
It is my thoughtful consideration in my ample brain that made sense of this nonsensical, emotional response to a drama queen. And it's all of that that kept me from neg-repping you for this insult to my gender. So be glad that none of that pigeon hole blather is true.

I've always considered you a man in a woman's body. :plain:

Wait, that totally came out wrong. :squint:

Status
Not open for further replies.