toldailytopic: Where should TOL go from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishes

This thread took a turn for the weird.
To be honest, I would kill you in your sleep too Trad...If you were a vampire.

[Insert Metallica video]

WizardofOz

This could yet be a two-fer

Where should TOL go from here? Setup a self-ban button so attention whores can just ban themselves rather than derail a thread with their "me issues".

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
This could yet be a two-fer

Where should TOL go from here? Setup a self-ban button so attention whores can just ban themselves rather than derail a thread with their "me issues".

Actually, that's something I wasn't joking about. Isn't that what the "logout" button's for? :squint:

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
I still can't believe that nobody repped or commented on the koolaid man post. That was quite possibly the funniest thing I've posted on this forum...ever. :noid:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I still can't believe that nobody repped or commented on the koolaid man post. That was quite possibly the funniest thing I've posted on this forum...ever. :noid:

I just did, but that was before I read further, and found you begging for attention, too.

Did more than one drink the stuff?

(BTW, I have never felt sorrier for Knight. Bad day, all the result of a simple question.)

Nang

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Suggestion:

TOL should staff a resident psychiatrist. We members could all pitch in an extra $5 on each subscription to cover the cost. Might save Knight some of the hair left on his head.

Arthur Brain

The irony is that I'm still single...

...ladies. ;)

Oh yes, Knight, I have a stunning new idea for TOL!

The cool new TOL subscribers-only feature...

"Setting up ladies with Traditio." The 3 top monthly (hot, young, female) subscribers get to compete for a date with me. :cloud9:

On which I then would wimp out.

Yeeeees. I think they'd more likely compete to get out of it before any wimping on your part...

:nananana:

Arthur Brain

This thread took a turn for the weird.
To be honest, I would kill you in your sleep too Trad...If you were a vampire.

[Insert Metallica video]

There's only two vampires here. Selaphiel and Kmoney. Although I have suspicions that Son of Jack may be in thrall.....

:plain:

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
TheologyOnline.com has been around for over 13 years!!!

I would like to hear your ideas and suggestions as to the direction we should take from here.

- Stay the course?
- Add some marvelous new feature?
- Alter the spirit of the conversation in some way?
- Sell the site to somebody who would do a better job running the place?
- More cow bell?
- Shut the door and throw away the keys???

What are your thoughts and opinions?

-Stay the course? Yes! Unless you can sell it for A LOT of money and you give some of it to me. :)
- Add some marvelous new feature? Naw! I love it just the way it is!
- Alter the spirit of the conversation in some way? No way! How can you alter it and make it any better?
- Sell the site to somebody who would do a better job running the place? Nobody could run it better than you, but if you decide to sell, please see the requirement above.
- More cow bell? Sure! Why not?
- Shut the door and throw away the keys??? Are you crazy???

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...you are dark to let TH talk to me as he has?
Stick around. It gets better. :plain:

That he should have apologized and NEVER said what he about SD?
SD hasn't said one word about my comments relating to her. Why are you "butting in"? :D

That he was a lowlife for doing so?
Well, we can't all be like you. Not without some sort of blunt force cranial trauma anyway.

That I can't tell if the hypocrites here are really without intelligence or conscience?
We'll add that to the list of things you can't manage, like objectivity or how to address reasoned argument. :thumb:

All of which is just my way of seconding Nang's idea about having a staff psychiatrist on hand.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Suggestion:

TOL should staff a resident psychiatrist. We members could all pitch in an extra $5 on each subscription to cover the cost. Might save Knight some of the hair left on his head.

Naw! All they do is hand out pills; a psychologist would be better, better yet, an addle-minded one:dizzy:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
All of which is just my way of seconding Nang's idea about having a staff psychiatrist on hand.

Fine and good, except that I now expect (no, I demand!) to be the leading subject on your next "Observations" post that makes it all about ME!

:nono:

Last edited:

rainee

See Rainee ... this is exactly why you should pay a whopping $3 a month. Then you too could see in the Woodshed and realize just how utterly clueless you are. :kiss:

One or two days after I got here back in March or April - someone was talking about mean cruel harm being done to a guy .... at the time I thought it was behind a "wooden sign" - but I guess it was the wood shed?

So you have been there too Rusha?

Did you ever feel part of something bad? Or wrong?

Are y'all really ruthless ugly and mean and cruel over there?

I have a surprise for you - some are troubled by a bad conscience by it - did you know that?

In fact later someone was talking about this place being like a run down area of town where people hurt each other.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Stripe do you think I am a troll too? Fuzzy Tiger has been saying all over the place that I am.
Troll? No, I don't think you are a troll. I think you are Barbarian's sock puppet. :D

And a rather cute one. :chuckle:

And I have those suggestions written on my forearm so there is no need to remind me of them here in this thread. :noid:
Wow. You must have ginormous forearms... :noid:
But what does it matter? I no longer like being here anyway. Town Heretic has called me a troll forty seven times too many. I will leave when I am ready and it will be soon enough... you can save your breath.
You're leaving?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
With all the begging for bannings in this thread, I would like to take the liberty of reminding you that chickenman would not like to have his account cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.