toldailytopic: How do you feel about building a mosque at ground zero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madman

Let us say an American happens to just conclude that Islam is true. That Allah is God and Muhammad is his messenger. All he would have done is change his mind on what God exists. He has done nothing but change his thoughts. You would have him deported.
Americans would know in advance that such a decision would bring about immediate deportation, because America does not give rights to it's enemies.

But thank you for basically admitting that free-thought means nothing to you, making the ideal American dream a complete farce.
Ignorant statement. So you have no issue with someone like Hitler running our country? You must have voted for Obama. :chuckle:

Skavau

Americans would know in advance that such a decision would bring about immediate deportation, because America does not give rights to it's enemies.
Irrelevant. It is thought-crime nonetheless. You've already Godwinned me, so I'll repeat the favour. The fact that Germans in NSDAP run Germany knew in advance that being found out as a Communist sympathiser would result in say, a few sleepless nights had nothing to do with the fact that it was still thought-crime.

Ignorant statement. So you have no issue with someone like Hitler running our country? You must have voted for Obama. :chuckle:
Of course I would. That's why you have things like the Bill Of Rights, the Constitution to protect against fascism, totalitarianism. These things however, also protect people's rights to believe in those things.

Oh, and check my location. I didn't vote for Obama.

WizardofOz

I have one. It's the same one that enemies like you and your Muslim buddies are attempting to destroy from within.

:noid::baby:

You oppose the law of the land. You are the enemy from within. Luckily American freedom is so great, you can spout off all you want and your speech is protected.

Yay for you.

Nick_A

It is a Sufi mosque. Tell me one thing that you know about Sufism or any of it's tenets or even it's history.

Sufism, like Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism, etc. is a relative word. People can call themselves whatever they want. The bottom line is that if anyone asserting to be a legitimate proponent of any ot these paths, have to be able to put themselves into the position of another. If a person is unwilling to do that, they are not representative of their teaching.

The Ground Zero mosque is an attempt to make a political impression at the expense of the sufferings of others. No legitimate exponent of any path initiating with a conscious source would do such a thing. When they do, they are prostitutes and using a "name" with the implication of the sacred, for a secular political advantage.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So you would deport all left-leaning people?

I’m sure if he had his way he would deport all Liberals, Catholics, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons, Scientologists, Evolutionists, Atheists, Agnostics, Buddhists, Hindis, Homosexuals, Abortionists, Democrats, Pentecostals, Progressives, Calvinists, Satanists, Wiccans, and of course Muslims.

Did I forget anyone?

Alate_One

I’m sure if he had his way he would deport all Liberals, Catholics, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons, Scientologists, Evolutionists, Atheists, Agnostics, Buddhists, Hindis, Homosexuals, Abortionists, Democrats, Pentecostals, Progressives, Calvinists, Satanists, Wiccans, and of course Muslims.

Did I forget anyone?

So maybe we should just give him his own country (say an island off the coast of California) . . .it would certainly be more efficient than deporting 99% of all Americans. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.