ECT Things that are different are not the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You aren't either! and you don't even believe Paul's my gospel is the power of God to save you.

Paul saw Christ and received revelation from Heaven.

You are not a true follower of Paul who followed Christ unless you see and receive as Paul did.

You faith is second hand, in other words not true faith.

If you do not know the Father as Jesus did then you do not know the Father, and you only know Paul who you do not know either for He followed Christ.

You only follow Bible verses in a sectarian manner.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul saw Christ and received revelation from Heaven.
And?

You are not a true follower of Paul who followed Christ unless you see and receive as Paul did.
I received, stand and am saved by the gospel that Paul received (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Galatians 1:11-12 KJV).

You faith is second hand, in other words not true faith.
Galatians 2:20 KJV

If you do not know the Father as Jesus did then you do not know the Father, and you only know Paul who you do not know either for He followed Christ.
Come again? I know God and better yet, He knows me (Romans 8:29-30 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:19 KJV).

You only follow Bible verses in a sectarian manner.
I believe every word of all scripture in the King James Bible.

john w

Hall of Fame
Heir,

Wanna see something weird? Check this out. When's the last time you saw that exact phrase used twice in one day by different people?

Yes, and his/her post? Yes, his/her "stage" name says "Spirit" in English, but the only "spirit" in him/her, is this spirit of Jack Daniels..

hqdefault.jpg

My evidence? That "post" of his/hers.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
And?

I received, stand and am saved by the gospel that Paul received (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Galatians 1:11-12 KJV).

Galatians 2:20 KJV

Come again? I know God and better yet, He knows me (Romans 8:29-30 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:19 KJV).

I believe every word of all scripture in the King James Bible.

What version of the bible do you claim is written on your heart?

The KJV?

:noway:

:rotfl:

heir

TOL Subscriber
From the King James Bible

Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

vs

an ever popular modern day (per)version

Galatians 2:16 NIV

16 know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified.

Galatians 2:20 NIV

20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Words have meaning and make a difference!

Things that are different are not the same! Get yourself a KJB!

oatmeal

Instructions for the sick: Acts 19:11-12 KJV; James 5:14-15 KJV

vs.

Instructions for the sick: 2 Cor. 12:9-10 KJV, 2 Cor. 11:30 KJV, 2 Cor. 12:5 KJV; 1 Timothy 5:23 KJV

John,

Too bad 2 Cor. 12:9-10 KJV, 2 Cor. 11:30 KJV, 2 Cor. 12:5 KJV do not mention sickness.

infirmity has a lot of meaning, only one of which is "feeble in body or health"

the Greek word means want of strength, weakness.

Which could include illness, but Paul had thorns in the flesh and many other challenges that he would be weak without God.

II Corinthians 11

Why are you so bitter?

One of the fruit of the spirit is joy. If you learned how to manifest the gift of holy spirit, like speaking in tongues, I Corinthians 12:7-11, you could cultivate the fruit of the spirit in your life.

You could be learn to be motivated by God's love not your bitter disappointments in life.

Is there anyone on this website that you have not called a Christ rejector?

God was patient with me, he is patient with you as well

James 3:1-4:12

A tongue that speaks bitterly? can it also speak sweetness?

What does God want to come out of our mouths? Eh?

Cursing and bitterness or words of comfort and edification?

Who hasn't felt disappointment?

Who hasn't felt loss?

Who hasn't understood all the things that have befallen them?

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Israel, a royal priesthood, an holy nation

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

with Christ the great high priest (Hebrews 4:14 KJV, Hebrews 8:1 KJV)

whereas Christ is the Head of the church which is His Body (that's us)!

Ephesians 1:22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

Ephesians 1:23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Colossians 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

vs.

Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

john w

Hall of Fame
John,

Too bad...Why are you so bitter?... ........................................................................................................................................................bore me bore me bore us bore us

Why are you so lost, and a jellyfish, with no spine, and such an effeminate?

So there. See how those bafflers work, blind one?

"God was patient with me, he is patient with you as well"-oatmush

Yes! He's very patient with lost people, such as yourself, but the clock is ticking, for your appointment in front of him, and His jettison of you to hell.

Rough words? Yes. The bible is a rough book, creme puff.

"Is there anyone on this website that you have not called a Christ rejector?"-oatmush

Yes-members of the body of Christ, which excludes you, Christ rejector.

Is there anyone on this website that you have not attempted to devour, wolfie, to satisfy your ravenous appetite?

Fun!

"A tongue that speaks bitterly? can it also speak sweetness?What does God want to come out of our mouths? Eh?Cursing and bitterness or words of comfort and edification?"-oatmush

I treat wolves, vipers, Christ rejectors, such as yourself, as the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul....treated them. Not by holding hands, and negotiating with them.

The Master:Ye... serpents/hypocrites/vipers..

Paul:perverters/whited wall/liars...

Yes, that "bitterly" Saviour, Paul...

Clueless, not understanding when, and to whom, you speak harshly.

But thanks for checking in, creme puff.

And too bad you're lost, Christ rejector, oatmush. I've dismissed you. Take a seat.

John "House" W

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Sell all/forsake all/leave all:

Command given-Mt. 19:21 KJV; Mk. 10:21 KJV; Luke 12:33 KJV, Luke 18:22 KJV
Command obeyed: Mt. 19:27 KJV; Mk. 10:28 KJV; Luke 5:11 KJV, Luke 18:28 KJV; Acts 2:44-45 KJV, Acts 4:32-34 KJV(post Calvary, not a "mistake" by the believers, per Luke 24:45 KJV, Acts 1:3 KJV)
Penalty for disobedience-death-Acts 5:1-11 KJV

Principle: Communism-"all things in common"-Acts 2:44 KJV, Acts 4:32-34 KJV, Acts 3:6 KJV

Vs.

Principle: Private Enterprise-"every man according to his ability"-Acts 11:29 KJV

At the beginning of the 12's ministry, as given by the Lord Jesus Christ, both before and after the dbr, the LORD God was to provide everything, which explains Mt. 7:7 KJV, Mt. 10:9 KJV, Mt.18:19 KJV, Mt. 21:22 KJV; Mk. 11:24 KJV; John 14:13-14 KJV, John 15:7 KJV, John 16:23-24 KJV. Note the change from "having favour with all the people"(Acts 2:47KJV) to "there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem"(Acts 8:1 KJV), and relief is sent to the poor saints(Acts 11:29 KJV, 1 Cor. 16:1-3 KJV).

oatmeal

Why are you so lost, and a jellyfish, with no spine, and such an effeminate?

So there. See how those bafflers work, blind one?

"God was patient with me, he is patient with you as well"-oatmush

Yes! He's very patient with lost people, such as yourself, but the clock is ticking, for your appointment in front of him, and His jettison of you to hell.

Rough words? Yes. The bible is a rough book, creme puff.

"Is there anyone on this website that you have not called a Christ rejector?"-oatmush

Yes-members of the body of Christ, which excludes you, Christ rejector.

Is there anyone on this website that you have not attempted to devour, wolfie, to satisfy your ravenous appetite?

Fun!

"A tongue that speaks bitterly? can it also speak sweetness?What does God want to come out of our mouths? Eh?Cursing and bitterness or words of comfort and edification?"-oatmush

I treat wolves, vipers, Christ rejectors, such as yourself, as the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul....treated them. Not by holding hands, and negotiating with them.

The Master:Ye... serpents/hypocrites/vipers..

Paul:perverters/whited wall/liars...

Yes, that "bitterly" Saviour, Paul...

Clueless, not understanding when, and to whom, you speak harshly.

But thanks for checking in, creme puff.

And too bad you're lost, Christ rejector, oatmush. I've dismissed you. Take a seat.

John "House" W

Whether you like it or not.

I have eternal life, I am saved and I know it. and I live it. I John 5:13

I am justified and have peace with God, and I live it. Romans 5:1

I have been redeemed and I know it. and I live it

I have been made righteous and I know it. and I live it. II Corinthians 5:21

I have been sanctified and I know it. and I live it. I Corinthians 1:30

I have the ministry of reconciliation and the word of reconciliation and I know it. and I live it. II Corinthians 5:18-20

Neither God nor you are to blame for your uncle's death.

Why not take comfort in the words in I Thessalonians 4:13-18 as God instructs we should.

Why all the bitterness?

Acts 8:23

For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

Romans 3:14

Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:

Ephesians 4:31

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

Hebrews 12:15

Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

Life, living scriptures, is sweet, not a reason to curse bitterly at others who disagree with your view points.

They can be annoying but to curse like the devil at them, why is that?

Don't you think that God has a grander purpose for your life than simply calling everyone your viewpoint disagrees with a Christ-rejector, Satan, Devil worshipper or what ever curses you like to use?

How do you know that your view points are right?

Did God tell you?

Did Jesus come down and tell you to take courage and keep cursing others bitterly?

We are all tempted to become bitter, but those who pay attention to scripture realize the dangers of it and work to discard that bitterness and replace that with thankfulness for what we do have in Christ.

Colossians 3:15,17

Your bitterness disqualifies you from ever becoming a godly husband.

Colossians 3:19

I am thankful that you are born again and a member in particular in the body of Christ. But that does not excuse your errors.

And don't give some excuse that you learned that bitterness from me.

Even if you had, you should have learned many good things from me as well, which you clearly have not.

So, Mr. sarcasm Seek to excel to the edifying of the church, I Corinthians 14:12

journey

Jesus Christ is God, One with God the Father and God the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ said:

Matthew 10:32-33 KJV Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

john w

Hall of Fame
Whether you like it or not.

I have eternal life, I am saved and I know it. and I live it. I John 5:13

I am justified and have peace with God, and I live it. Romans 5:1

I have been redeemed and I know it. and I live it

I have been made righteous and I know it. and I live it. II Corinthians 5:21

I have been sanctified and I know it. and I live it. I Corinthians 1:30

I have the ministry of reconciliation and the word of reconciliation and I know it. and I live it. II Corinthians 5:18-20

Neither God nor you are to blame for your uncle's death.

Why not take comfort in the words in I Thessalonians 4:13-18 as God instructs we should.

Why all the bitterness?

Acts 8:23

For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

Romans 3:14

Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:

Ephesians 4:31

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

Hebrews 12:15

Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

Life, living scriptures, is sweet, not a reason to curse bitterly at others who disagree with your view points.

They can be annoying but to curse like the devil at them, why is that?

Don't you think that God has a grander purpose for your life than simply calling everyone your viewpoint disagrees with a Christ-rejector, Satan, Devil worshipper or what ever curses you like to use?

How do you know that your view points are right?

Did God tell you?

Did Jesus come down and tell you to take courage and keep cursing others bitterly?

We are all tempted to become bitter, but those who pay attention to scripture realize the dangers of it and work to discard that bitterness and replace that with thankfulness for what we do have in Christ.

Colossians 3:15,17

Your bitterness disqualifies you from ever becoming a godly husband.

Colossians 3:19

I am thankful that you are born again and a member in particular in the body of Christ. But that does not excuse your errors.

And don't give some excuse that you learned that bitterness from me.

Even if you had, you should have learned many good things from me as well, which you clearly have not.

So, Mr. sarcasm Seek to excel to the edifying of the church, I Corinthians 14:12

Why all the lack of spine? Why do you reject the Lord Jesus Christ?

So there.

Fun!

heir

TOL Subscriber
1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

vs.

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Differences of those to whom Paul was sent

Galatians 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

vs.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

Titus 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.