ECT Things that are different are not the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
And, speaking of the Holy Spirit, the Holy Ghost...

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." John 14:26 KJV

"But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things......But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him." 1 John 2:20-27 KJV

"And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more." Jer. 31:34 KJV (see also Mt. 10:19 KJV; Mk. 13:11 KJV; Luke 12:11-12 KJV, Luke 21:14-15 KJV; John 16:13 KJV).

vs.

"Study....teach...learn......" 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV; Col. 2:7 KJV, Col. 3:16 KJV; Titus 1:9 KJV; 1 Tim. 2:7 KJV, 1 Tim. 1:3 KJV; 2 Tim. 1:11 KJV; Gal. 6:6 KJV

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, I remember being taught that the Jews would not be allowed next to Christ in His heavenly glory, but kept apart, so that Christ would have to descend to their carnal level in order to fill the earthly role of David in their midst.

:nono:

That is just plain blasphemous . . .

"so that Christ would have to descend to their carnal level"

There it is, as Naggie flips the bird at God the Father, and His Christ, telling Him that His only begotten Son will not reign on earth, from Jerusalem, as King of Kings, Lord of Lords, with his the nation of Isrsael as His kingdom of priests, ministers, the head, not the tail.....for what the Saviour did 2000+ years ago.

And, she on record, views the Saviour's coming to earth, humbling Himself, in the flesh, as "descending to a carnal level."

No, that's not only blasphemous, you vile child of the devil, it's satanic.

It will happen, vile one, despite your vile Clavinist protests, as members of the body of Christ smell your sulfur, you wicked witchiepoo.....You will be burning soon, and melting, wicked one.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yes, I remember being taught
This is not a thread for you to recall what you were taught while you believed this way or that way. This is a thread showing things that are different are not the same. If you would like to talk about all of the things that you were once taught, but no longer believe, go open your own thread.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
This is not a thread for you to recall what you were taught while you believed this way or that way. This is a thread showing things that are different are not the same. If you would like to talk about all of the things that you were once taught, but no longer believe, go open your own thread.

The logic you use, is:

Apples and steaks are different, therefore, there is more than one absolute truth.

I didn't buy that logic in my past, and I laugh and ridicule it now.

And I have every right to do so, in whosever's thread attempts to sell such illogic.

john w

Hall of Fame

Excellent response, your heir-ness...Continuing on..

There are hundreds of examples of "divisions", of "separations", in the book. Notice this contrast, outside the writings of Paul:

"Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied." 1 Peter 1:2 KJV

"But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin." 1 John 1:7 KJV

In both cases here, blood is used to cleanse.

Notice:

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20 KJV

When Paul speaks about the cross of Christ, he sometimes refers to this "with crucifixion." Outside of Romans-Philemon, you will not find this.

There is a dichotomy, a division. In this dispensation, the believer is accounted to be "crucified with Christ." That is, the believer is applied to the cross, if you will. Outside the present age, the blood of the cross is applied to the person. The direction of the 2 ways is opposite. You will not find Paul speaking of being washed in the blood, and no where outside of Roman-Philemon is anyone spoken of being crucified with Christ. Without recognizing Paul's distinct ministry, the dispensation of the grace of God, facts like these get "brushed aside", and divisions go unnoticed. And the proof texts supporting eternal "in-security" in past ages, as STP would say, get "blended" together with the doctrine for this dispensation.

musterion

Nang, only recently on another thread she did not even start:

Originally Posted by Nang
This is not the thread to discuss Monotheism.

Why don' t you start a new thread, and lay out your premise for your belief?
So bossy. So hypocritical.

john w

Hall of Fame
The logic you use, is:

Apples and steaks are different, therefore, there is more than one absolute truth.

I didn't buy that logic in my past, and I laugh and ridicule it now.

And I have every right to do so, in whosever's thread attempts to sell such llogic.

What a mess, with that "analogy," that you must have thought up, after a jug of "Ripple." That is, she equates different types of food, with different truths.

1. False dichotomy, as that assumes that truth is defined as "Whatever God says to one person, he is speaking to all people." And food is a preference, in different "flavors," while truth is not.

You made that up. Sophistry.

2. Nag asserts that there is just one type of food.

"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." Rev. 3:21 KJV

Nag: "my throne," Father in his throne"-same thing.

Tell us, Naggie, were the commands given by the LORD God, in Deuteronomy, Leviticus, "true?" Is the command to sell all you have, go to Jerususalem 3 times a year, for the appointed feasts, "true?

"I didn't buy that logic in my past, and I laugh and ridicule it now. "-witchiepoo

And most of TOL don't "buy" your alleged "logic" you spammed, your analogy, and they are laughing at you, and ridiculing you, as the LORD God is, and I do.

Sit down. Leave this thread. Members of the boc do not like sulfur.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
If OP's want to forbid specific members from posting in their threads, they should say so.

If OP's want no other views allowed in their threads, they should say so.

Otherwise, take your medicine, kids . . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
What a mess, with that "analogy," that you must have thought up, after a jug of "Ripple." That is, she equates different types of food, with different truths.

That is what Heir does . . . does she drink Ripple?

Nag asserts that there is just one type of food.

No, the premise that there is a difference between apples and steaks, cannot produce the denial that the existence of food is one absolute truth.

Can't follow the logic, Johnny?

Only exposed to illogic, Johnny?

Your poor brain . . .

john w

Hall of Fame
No, the premise that there is a difference between apples and steaks, cannot produce the denial that the existence of food is one absolute truth.

Can't follow the logic, Johnny?

Only exposed to illogic, Johnny?

Your poor brain . . .

Johnny? Like your husband's name, Silly Willy boy?

What a mess.

You missed it, as usual demon-ette.

"That the existence of food is one absolute truth."-Silly Willy boy's "wife"/nag Naggie

Where did I ever deny that:

- the commands given by the LORD God, in Deuteronomy, Leviticus, the existence of these commands, were not "true?"

You do.

Tell us, Naggie, were the commands given by the LORD God, in Deuteronomy, Leviticus, "true?" Is the command to sell all you have, go to Jerususalem 3 times a year, for the appointed feasts, "true?

Where did I ever say that food/truth does not exist?

The issue is not the existence of truth/food, you lush, but you provide a false analogy, as when one chooses apples over steak, the issue here is choice/preference, not an "one or the other," as in truth, as you assert, which is not a choice.

You:
Steak= truth

Apple=truth

Naggie: Those that prefer, choose, steak, over apples, deny that apples are food.

Naggie: Those that deny that we must keep the feast, the law.....................................................................................................................deny that keeping the feasts, that the law, is truth.

See how that works, Bel-ette?

She punted that.

And tell us, witchiepoo, are the laws of a (fill in the blank of countries outside of the US) for you? Do you obey them? So, they are not "true" laws, and don't exist?

Are the commands given to men, vs. women, that God gave to Paul, to give to us, for you? No? Then, they are not "absolute truth?" Should men obey the admonishments given to women, in the bible? No? Why do you deny that these commands are "absolute truth?"

Eat all foods, Naggie, as, like "truth," it's not a choice. And, thus, observe the law, sell all you have.......

"Can't follow the logic, Johnny?Only exposed to illogic, Johnny?Your poor brain"-witchiepoo .

At least I don't follow the bottle,and expose myself, like you, for the wicked, vile satanic drone that you are. Sober up. "Poor" Sue Ellen Ewing II, getting an early start on the Christmas "lush."

And say hi to that silly Willy "boy" husband of yours for me. I'll pray for him, if he is one of "the elect," as putting up with you must be "hell."

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"so that Christ would have to descend to their carnal level"

There it is, as Naggie flips the bird at God the Father, and His Christ, telling Him that His only begotten Son will not reign on earth, from Jerusalem, as King of Kings, Lord of Lords, with his the nation of Isrsael as His kingdom of priests, ministers, the head, not the tail.....for what the Saviour did 2000+ years ago.

And, she on record, views the Saviour's coming to earth, humbling Himself, in the flesh, as "descending to a carnal level."

No, that's not only blasphemous, you vile child of the devil, it's satanic.

It will happen, vile one, despite your vile Clavinist protests, as members of the body of Christ smell your sulfur, you wicked witchiepoo.....You will be burning soon, and melting, wicked one.

You can go hell by yourself John W.

None loves you there.

Why throw away your opportunity to find life?

LA

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Johnny? Like your husband's name, Silly Willy boy?

And say hi to that silly Willy "boy" husband of yours for me. I'll pray for him, if he is one of "the elect," as putting up with you must be "hell."

What are you talking about? Where do you get the idea my husband is named "Will?" That is not his name.

You are so wrong about all things . . . especially about me . . . I ask what is the worth of any of your posts?

john w

Hall of Fame
What are you talking about? Where do you get the idea my husband is named "Will?" That is not his name.

You are so wrong about all things . . . especially about me . . . I ask what is the worth of any of your posts?

And my name is not "Johnny," you wicked "woman," so stuff your feigned being offended.

I ask when you are going to get saved, you condescending, alleged "tuff" girl, with your cute little "Johnny" snippets, that you learned from your satanic brother, Craigie.

His name is "Willy" boy, being married to you.

See how that works, actress?

john w

Hall of Fame
You can go hell by yourself John W.

None loves you there.

Why throw away your opportunity to find life?

LA

You're already headed to hell, as you're not one of "the elect," one of the 144,000. My evidence? Your satanic "posts."

And quit stalking me-I don't dig JW/Mormon/Catholic chicks-you're all 3-3 strikes.

So there.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Sell all/foresake all/leave all: command given- Mt. 19:21 KJV; Mk. 10: 21 KJV;Luke 12:33 KJV, Luke 18:22 KJV/command obeyed-Mt. 19:27 KJV; Mk. 10:28 KJV; Luke 5:11 KJV, Luke 18:28 KJV; Acts 2:44-45 KJV, Acts 4:32 KJV-34(after Calvary)/penalty for disobedience-death Acts 5:1-11 KJV

principle: "... all things common..."- Acts 2:44 KJV, Acts 4:32-34, KJV, Acts 3:6 KJV. The Lord Jesus Christ promised that His Father would provide everything during the apostle's/disciple's ministry, both prior to and after Calvary.

vs.

principle: private enterprise-"....every man according to his ability...." Acts 11:29 KJV
(The Lord Jesus Christ promised that His Father would provide everything during the apostle's/disciple's ministry, both prior to and after Calvary. Notice the change: from "having favour with all the people"(Acts 2:47 KJV), to "there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem"(Acts 8:1 KJV), and relief is sent to the poor saints(Acts 11:29 KJV, 1 Cor. 16:1-3 KJV).

john w

Hall of Fame
Instructions for the sick: Acts 19:11-12 KJV; James 5:14-15 KJV

vs.

Instructions for the sick: 2 Cor. 12:9-10 KJV, 2 Cor. 11:30 KJV, 2 Cor. 12:5 KJV; 1 Timothy 5:23 KJV

heir

TOL Subscriber
Hebrews 3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

vs.

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

vs.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.