ECT There is one Gospel/salvation, Heb 2:3

God's Truth

Rev 3:21 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:21) To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

God's throne is a throne over Israel.

1 Samuel 8:7 6But the thing was displeasing in the sight of Samuel when they said, "Give us a king to judge us." And Samuel prayed to the LORD. 7The LORD said to Samuel, "Listen to the voice of the people in regard to all that they say to you, for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me from being king over them.

1 Chronicles 28:5 Of all my sons--and the LORD has given me many--he has chosen my son Solomon to sit on the throne of the kingdom of the LORD over Israel.

Right Divider

Body part
No, I am talking about calling the saved up in the clouds to meet him.
That is the body of Christ and not His "Israel".

Matt 8:11 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:11) And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

The kingdom of heaven is ON THE EARTH.

Matt 6:10 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:10) Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
No Jesus has always been. The point was Jesus existed before Abraham was even born !

Jesus will not rule from David's throne is what I was getting at He will rule as King of Kings and Lord of Lords from His "OWN" throne.

So, you believe GOD's promise has been rescinded.

God's Truth

Of course it belonged to GOD, but GOD didn't begin what is called David's throne until He established it for David by an irrevocable promise to David and his blood descendants. 2Sam 7.

Sure, the Israelites wanted a physical king like the nations around them but GOD had already provided for Israel an eventual physical king in Deut 17, as well as through the loins of Abraham, as promised.

The throne over Israel is the throne over the kingdom of God; Jesus is blood related to David and that is the fulfillment of the promise. Jesus is in the heavenly Jerusalem NOW, ruling.

See Hebrews 11:22-24.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
No Jesus has always been. The point was Jesus existed before Abraham was even born !

Jesus will not rule from David's throne is what I was getting at He will rule as King of Kings and Lord of Lords from His "OWN" throne.

His "OWN" throne "IS" the throne of David on this earth in Jerusalem, as promised.

SaulToPaul 2

lol, nope I am staying with what scripture ACTUALLY says as opposed to what an agenda says it says.

Good.

1 Peter 1
5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:

7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Chronicles 28:5 Of all my sons--and the LORD has given me many--he has chosen my son Solomon to sit on the throne of the kingdom of the LORD over Israel.

So, you believe that because GOD says in that one verse that Solomon was to sit on 'the throne of the LORD', that it negates all the other verses that say that same throne is the throne of David?

God's Truth

That is the body of Christ and not His "Israel".

Matt 8:11 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:11) And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

The kingdom of heaven is ON THE EARTH.

Matt 6:10 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:10) Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

The throne of David is God's throne. God said that a relative of David would rule on that throne. Jesus is that relative and he is sitting on that throne now. The heavenly Jerusalem. Jesus will continue to rule until all enemies are put under his feet. When Jesus comes again, it is at the great white throne judgment, for that is the judgment when it is decided if one will rise to eternal life, or to eternal condemnation, it is the time before when the saved met Jesus in the air to avoid the wrath. Satan will have been destroyed, as well as death and Hades.

There will be a new earth and the heavenly Jerusalem will come down on the earth and Jesus hands the kingdom over to the Father.

So how do you ever get that the unsaved meet Jesus in the air to avoid God's wrath? How do you ever get that the Jews who reject Jesus will be saved with those who have been waiting for Jesus? How do you get that Jesus will rule on this world when Jesus hands the kingdom over to his Father?

God's Truth

So, you believe that because GOD says in that one verse that Solomon was to sit on 'the throne of the LORD', that it negates all the other verses that say that same throne is the throne of David?

That throne is the throne of David.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
The throne of David is God's throne. God said that a relative of David would rule on that throne. Jesus is that relative and he is sitting on that throne now. The heavenly Jerusalem. Jesus will continue to rue until all enemies are put under his feet. When Jesus comes again, it is at the great white throne judgment, for that is the judgment when it is decided if one will rise to eternal life, or to eternal condemnation, it is the time before when the saved met Jesus in the air to avoid the wrath. Satan will have been destroyed, as well as death and Hades.

There will be a new earth and the heavenly Jerusalem will come down on the earth and Jesus hands the kingdom over to the Father.

So how do you ever get that the unsaved meet Jesus in the air to avoid God's wrath? How do you ever get that the Jews who reject Jesus will be saved with those who have been waiting for Jesus? How do you get that Jesus will rule on this world when Jesus hands the kingdom over to his Father?

GOD's universal throne in heaven over all creation is never called the throne of David in Scripture.
David's throne was over the twelve tribes in the promised land from Dan to Beer Sheva. 2Sa_3:10