ECT There is one Gospel/salvation, Heb 2:3

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's called 'The Revelation of Jesus Christ' and you believe it's a disclosure of information about symbols which are arbitrarily open to anyone's whimsical interpretation.
Chilioi means 'one thousand' wherever it's used in Scripture.
'mil' means 'one thousand' in the Latin translation from whence we get the term 'millennium'.

In other places in Scripture where an large indefinite number is meant, the word 'murias' is used, from whence we get the word 'myriad', which means 'countless'.

'chilioi' or 'one-thousand' means one-thousand.

Perhaps you should stop reading Preterist commentaries on The Revelation.
Thanks, Steko.

chilioi
murias

Revelation 20:2-7 KJV
(2) And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
(3) And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
(4) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
(5) But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
(6) Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
(7) And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Revelation 5:11 KJV
(11) And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks, Steko.

chilioi
murias

Revelation 20:2-7 KJV
(2) And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
(3) And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
(4) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
(5) But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
(6) Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
(7) And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Revelation 5:11 KJV
(11) And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

Yep:

Jud 1:14 It was also about these that Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied, saying, "Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands[murias] of his holy ones,

God's Truth

It's called 'The Revelation of Jesus Christ' and you believe it's a disclosure of information about symbols which are arbitrarily open to anyone's whimsical interpretation.
Chilioi means 'one thousand' wherever it's used in Scripture.
'mil' means 'one thousand' in the Latin translation from whence we get the term 'millennium'.

In other places in Scripture where an large indefinite number is meant, the word 'murias' is used, from whence we get the word 'myriad', which means 'countless'.

'chilioi' or 'one-thousand' means one-thousand.

Perhaps you should stop reading Preterist commentaries on The Revelation.

Look, I gave you questions to answer to reason with me, but you refused, just as you always do when the discussion gets deeper. You don't continue the discussions we have by answering questions.

My question to you again is, IF it is as YOU say that the first resurrection is NOT a spiritual one---then WHY would Jesus bother to live on earth with a lot of people who ARE condemned to the lake of fire? Remember, the scripture SAYS those IN the FIRST resurrection will not be affected by the second death.

SaulToPaul 2

Rev 20
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

a thousand years- 3x
THE thousand years - 3x

God's Truth

Rev 20
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

a thousand years- 3x
THE thousand years - 3x

It is still in a symbolic book.

Maybe you can tell me then, since Steko does not.

Give me a scenario, a picture of the time Jesus comes back, what will happen.

I have given the scenario of my beliefs, and with scripture.

I want to see what you guys believe and why.

I also want to know that if the first resurrection is not when we all are saved...then why would Jesus live on earth with a lot of people who have no chance of salvation?

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

The madists say the first resurrection is a physical one and it is when they say Jesus will live on this earth. So again, why would Jesus come to live and reign a bunch of people who are going to the lake of fire anyway?

God's Truth

I'm working on a Terex track loader and momentarily taking a break.

I'll answer when I want to, or....not at all.

You respond to posts for sure, but you do not answer questions asked.

So that is proof that you do have time. Why you do not want to answer questions about your beliefs is just strange since you want to lead me to the truth.