ECT There is one Gospel/salvation, Heb 2:3

john w

Hall of Fame
And hope to the end, for the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ. Some refer this to the last judgment, as if the apostle directed their hope to the final revelation of Jesus Christ; but it seems more natural to take it, as it might be rendered, "Hope perfectly, or thoroughly, for the grace that is brought to you in or by the revelation of Jesus Christ; that is, by the gospel, which brings life and immortality to light. Hope perfectly, trust without doubting to that grace which is now offered to you by the gospel.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/Comm/mhc/1Pe/1Pe_001.cfm?a=1152013

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...all-be-saved-even-as-they-quot-Acts-15-11-KJV

Be in awe, kid.

dodge

It was 'to'.

To Israel.

STP, it was for EVERYBODY to and for gentiles and to and for Israel based on the actual text.

Jhn 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

God so loved-Jew and gentile.

world=Jew and gentile

That he gave his only begotten Son=for and to .

that whosoever believeth in him =for and to Jew and gentile.

but have everlasting life= to and for Jew and gentile

God's Truth

No....it ain't.

So when the Bible says a thousand years, it really means two thousand years

I do not think it is a literal thousand year reign.

I believe when a person is saved it is the first resurrection.

Those who have part in the first resurrection, the second death has no power over them.

With that in mind, those people who do not have part in the first resurrection are going to die in the lake of fire. So then, why would Jesus come to earth to live with people he has intention to put in the lake of fire?

You never really gave me a picture of what you think will happen.

Please give me a scenario of your beliefs.

God's Truth

Of course you don't.

You clearly don't know what resurrection means.

Christ is living in the saved now, and scriptures that support the first resurrection, that of our spirits living in Jesus, before we die a physical death…

1 Corinthians 6:17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

John 6:56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

Right Divider

Body part
Christ is living in the saved now, and scriptures that support the first resurrection, that of our spirits living in Jesus, before we die a physical death…

1 Corinthians 6:17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

John 6:56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.
I guess that you're trying to become the queen of equivocation.

SaulToPaul 2

STP, it was for EVERYBODY to and for gentiles and to and for Israel based on the actual text.

Jhn 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

God so loved-Jew and gentile.

world=Jew and gentile

That he gave his only begotten Son=for and to .

that whosoever believeth in him =for and to Jew and gentile.

but have everlasting life= to and for Jew and gentile

:sigh:

Isaiah 60, through the rise of Israel. But they fell.
You're never gonna get it.

dodge

I believe you are seeing what is NOT there ! According to Paul it was through Israel's fall anyway that is what Paul said.

Rom 11:11
I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Yeppers.

Isaiah 60:3 KJV
(3) And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Romans 11:11-12 KJV
(11) I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
(12) Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

Interplanner

Yeppers.

Isaiah 60:3 KJV
(3) And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Romans 11:11-12 KJV
(11) I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
(12) Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

The rising is in Christ, in the same sense that they are to be a light to the world (Acts 13:47) is in Christ. Get familiar with what 'in Christ' means in the NT, and you'll get a start.

Danoh

The rising is in Christ, in the same sense that they are to be a light to the world (Acts 13:47) is in Christ. Get familiar with what 'in Christ' means in the NT, and you'll get a start.

Sure, bro, so long as one erroneously allegorizes the heck out of the many literal passages on this subject, as you have been doing.

I swear, bro, it is often obvious that just about the only thing you have right is that Christ died for your sins and rose again that you might be made the righteousness of God in Him; upon your belief in His having died for your sins.

Or was that also just just one more allegory?

God's Truth

So when Christ fed the five-thousand, it wasn't literal?

It's the same word 'chilioi', the only difference being the prefix 'five/pentakis'.

Maybe it was five million or five billion fed, instead.

Sorta' like McDonald's, huh?

Revelation is more of symbolism than literal.

There isn't another scripture about a 1000 year reign except for in Revelation.

God's Truth

The Bible is progressive revelation.

You didn't learn about the stoning of a man named Stephen anywhere before Acts 7.

I am just proving the point that the 1000 year reign is only mentioned in a very symbolic book of the Bible.

Acts isn't symbolic.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I am just proving the point that the 1000 year reign is only mentioned in a very symbolic book of the Bible.

Acts isn't symbolic.

It's called 'The Revelation of Jesus Christ' and you believe it's a disclosure of information about symbols which are arbitrarily open to anyone's whimsical interpretation.
Chilioi means 'one thousand' wherever it's used in Scripture.
'mil' means 'one thousand' in the Latin translation from whence we get the term 'millennium'.

In other places in Scripture where an large indefinite number is meant, the word 'murias' is used, from whence we get the word 'myriad', which means 'countless'.

'chilioi' or 'one-thousand' means one-thousand.

Perhaps you should stop reading Preterist commentaries on The Revelation.