The Truth About Melchizedek

Caino

BANNED
Banned
1 - As I can see, you don't think straight enough. When is 20% of something half of that thing?

2 - At least we are not vandalizing or trying to replace the Theology of the NT to build credit for Judaism.

3 - Would you like to try with me whatever you have learned about Abraham's agreements with God? We could have a word or two to learn from each other.

4 - And if you have any doubt about it, let me know.

Ok, I would be glad to discuss Gods agreement with Abraham with you, at least from my perspective being the 5th epochal revelation.

God's Truth

This could never be true because it is akin to the Greek Mythology of the kind of idolatry bordering with the Greek, myth of the demigod which is the son of a god with an earthly woman. (Mat. 1:18)

Satan and his angels were thrown down to earth. Satan knew the Messiah would come, and he made many copy-cat messiahs/gods, before Jesus came to earth in the flesh. When Satan came to earth, he made copy-cat stories, and promoted gods of stone and wood. These ‘gods’ are really demons, and believing in these gods is the worship of demons.

We see in the Bible where people worshiped goat and calf idols. In the book of Ezekiel we read about the image of jealousy set up at the gate of the altar Ezekiel 8:5, and 6, to provoke God of Israel to anger.

1 Corinthians 10:20 No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons.

Ben Masada

Ok, I would be glad to discuss Gods agreement with Abraham with you, at least from my perspective being the 5th epochal revelation.

Okay, so, what's the question? If it is about the Abrahamic Covenant with HaShem, that Covenant was with the Jews only. The Lord agreed with Sara to get rid of Ishmael with presents and blessings by his Father but the Covenant with the Lord would be made with Judah only. (Gen. 17:13,21) We can start from there and other questions will come along.

Ben Masada

Satan and his angels were thrown down to earth. Satan knew the Messiah would come, and he made many copy-cat messiahs/gods, before Jesus came to earth in the flesh. When Satan came to earth, he made copy-cat stories, and promoted gods of stone and wood. These ‘gods’ are really demons, and believing in these gods is the worship of demons.

We see in the Bible where people worshiped goat and calf idols. In the book of Ezekiel we read about the image of jealousy set up at the gate of the altar Ezekiel 8:5, and 6, to provoke God of Israel to anger.

1 Corinthians 10:20 No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons.

Are you talking to me! If you have forgotten, I am a Jew just like Jesus and not a Christian to believe in god-demons which according to Judaism are only symbols to illustrate the evil inclination in men.

God's Truth

Are you talking to me! If you have forgotten, I am a Jew just like Jesus and not a Christian to believe in god-demons which according to Judaism are only symbols to illustrate the evil inclination in men.

You are the one who goes against Jesus and compares him to false gods.

It is not beyond the Jews to get into false gods.

Ben Masada

You are the one who goes against Jesus and compares him to false gods.

It is not beyond the Jews to get into false gods.

Why do I have to care? We don't have any thing to do with the sins of our fathers. If you read Jer. 31:30 and Ezek. 18:20, we shall bear nothing for the sins of our fathers nor our fathers for those of ours. So, I think that Christians are about the time to drop this habit to blame us for the sins of our fathers. Then, accusing our fathers for their sins won't help nothing either. What about if I condemn Christians for crimes their fathers have committed against the Jews throughout History by means of pogroms, blood libels, Crusades, Inquisition and the Holocaust? But I don't want to enter that area because I know it won't help neither of us.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Okay, so, what's the question? If it is about the Abrahamic Covenant with HaShem, that Covenant was with the Jews only. The Lord agreed with Sara to get rid of Ishmael with presents and blessings by his Father but the Covenant with the Lord would be made with Judah only. (Gen. 17:13,21) We can start from there and other questions will come along.

As you know Abram wasn't a Jew, the term "Jew" derives from the tribe of Judah and would not have been used until after Exodus, after the splitting of the United Kingdom of Israel.

* Abram from Ur would have been a Chaldean and worshiper of many Gods from his fathers religion.

* In my religion Abram and his father learned of the "One God" from missionaries of Melchizedek's school in Salem.

* Abram's family set out in search of Melchizedek eventually finding him.

* Melchizedek taught Abram, he became a solid believer in the One God and in that faith made he agreement with God but by way of Melchizedek. The agreement was sealed with "bread and wine."

* The entire reason Abraham was chosen was the latent potential for leadership in his descendants as well as the prophetic foresight that a superior people would inhabit the land of Israel and be blessed with the incarnation of The Son of God. These descendants would become the light of the world, they would carry the gospel to the 4 corners of the earth. But they rejected the gospel and tried to destroy Jesus.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry, I did not see this till today.

Thanks Tambora
Where do you find or how do you get the above information?
When Abe's dad (Terah) died in Haran, Abe left Haran.
We know how old Terah was when he died in Haran, cause scripture outright tells us.
Gen 11:32 And the days of Terah were two hundred and five years: and Terah died in Haran.​
205 (Age of Terah when he died in Haran.)

And we know how old Abe was when he left Haran after Terah died, cause scripture tells us.
Actc 7
3 And said unto him, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall show thee.
4 Then came he out of the land of the Chaldeans, and dwelt in Haran: and from thence, when his father was dead, he removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell.​
Gen 12:4 So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram [was] seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.​
75 (Age of Abraham when his father died and he left Haran.)

205-75=130
Terah was 130 when Abe was born.

But we know from scripture that Terah began having children at age 70, so Abe could not have been his firstborn.
Gen 11:26 And Terah lived seventy years, and begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran.​

RevTestament

Sorry, I did not see this till today.

When Abe's dad (Terah) died in Haran, Abe left Haran.
We know how old Terah was when he died in Haran, cause scripture outright tells us.
Gen 11:32 And the days of Terah were two hundred and five years: and Terah died in Haran.​
205 (Age of Terah when he died in Haran.)

And we know how old Abe was when he left Haran after Terah died, cause scripture tells us.
Actc 7
3 And said unto him, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall show thee.
4 Then came he out of the land of the Chaldeans, and dwelt in Haran: and from thence, when his father was dead, he removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell.​
Gen 12:4 So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram [was] seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.​
75 (Age of Abraham when his father died and he left Haran.)

205-75=130
Terah was 130 when Abe was born.

But we know from scripture that Terah began having children at age 70, so Abe could not have been his firstborn.
Gen 11:26 And Terah lived seventy years, and begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran.​

OK, sorry I see that now. I missed the Acts link.

But I seem to have run into a discrepancy. According to your chart Shem died 2158 yrs after Adam's creation, and Abram was born 2008 yrs after, which would make Abram 150 yrs old when Shem died - well old enough to have met Mel after leaving Haran around age 75.

Ben Masada

1 - As you know Abram wasn't a Jew, the term "Jew" derives from the tribe of Judah and would not have been used until after Exodus, after the splitting of the United Kingdom of Israel.

2 - * Abram from Ur would have been a Chaldean and worshiper of many Gods from his fathers religion.

3 - * In my religion Abram and his father learned of the "One God" from missionaries of Melchizedek's school in Salem.

4 - * Abram's family set out in search of Melchizedek eventually finding him.

5 - * Melchizedek taught Abram, he became a solid believer in the One God and in that faith made he agreement with God but by way of Melchizedek. The agreement was sealed with "bread and wine."

6 - * The entire reason Abraham was chosen was the latent potential for leadership in his descendants as well as the prophetic foresight that a superior people would inhabit the land of Israel and be blessed with the incarnation of The Son of God.

7 - These descendants would become the light of the world, they would carry the gospel to the 4 corners of the earth. But they rejected the gospel and tried to destroy Jesus.

1 - Abraham could not ethnically have been a Jew but we reserve the right to call him the first Jew as he was the father of our People as the Jews came out from the triune root of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

2 - But things did turn out to be so hypothetical.

3 - Abraham would not waste his time to learn any thing from a pagan priest.

4 - Prove your assertion with a quote from the Tanach.

5 - If it is not in the Tanach , it is as good as rubbish.

6 - I knew the gospel of Paul was around with the idolatry of the son of God. (Acts 9:20)

7 - The Jews never tried to destroy the life of Jesus. The Pharisees for instance tried to save his life twice, first from Herod if you read Luke 13:31, and second from Pilate if you read Luke 19:37-40.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Why do I have to care? We don't have any thing to do with the sins of our fathers. If you read Jer. 31:30 and Ezek. 18:20, we shall bear nothing for the sins of our fathers nor our fathers for those of ours. So, I think that Christians are about the time to drop this habit to blame us for the sins of our fathers. Then, accusing our fathers for their sins won't help nothing either. What about if I condemn Christians for crimes their fathers have committed against the Jews throughout History by means of pogroms, blood libels, Crusades, Inquisition and the Holocaust? But I don't want to enter that area because I know it won't help neither of us.

You are the one who lied and said the Jesus in the Holy Bible is false.

You are the one who claimed to be a Jew and would not follow the practices of pagans.

You are the one who said Gentiles changed the New Testament and copied stories from false gods.

Ben Masada

You are the one who lied and said the Jesus in the Holy Bible is false.

You are the one who claimed to be a Jew and would not follow the practices of pagans.

You are the one who said Gentiles changed the New Testament and copied stories from false gods.

You have described exactly the truth about the NT, except that Jesus was false. False was Paul and all the other writers who wrote about Jesus as if he was a Christian. What does it take to convince you all that Jesus was a loyal Jew whose Faith was Judaism?

God's Truth

You have described exactly the truth about the NT, except that Jesus was false. False was Paul and all the other writers who wrote about Jesus as if he was a Christian. What does it take to convince you all that Jesus was a loyal Jew whose Faith was Judaism?

Christian means Christ-like.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
1 - Abraham could not ethnically have been a Jew but we reserve the right to call him the first Jew as he was the father of our People as the Jews came out from the triune root of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

2 - But things did turn out to be so hypothetical.

3 - Abraham would not waste his time to learn any thing from a pagan priest.

4 - Prove your assertion with a quote from the Tanach.

5 - If it is not in the Tanach , it is as good as rubbish.

6 - I knew the gospel of Paul was around with the idolatry of the son of God. (Acts 9:20)

7 - The Jews never tried to destroy the life of Jesus. The Pharisees for instance tried to save his life twice, first from Herod if you read Luke 13:31, and second from Pilate if you read Luke 19:37-40.

You, a Jew, are STILL trying to destroy Christ, so no, spare me the pity party. Caiaphas & company deeply resented Jesus' Liberal spirituality as it hurt their racial pride and even worse their wealth. But it's not fair to continue to discriminate against the Jews, they paid a terrible price for putting Jesus through a trumped up trial and pressuring Pilate to give in to their demands.

Why would Abram be opposed to a Pagan priest???? Abram was from Pagan roots.

Joshua 24:2

2 And Joshua said to all the people, “Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, ‘Long ago, your fathers lived beyond the Euphrates,1 Terah, the father of Abraham and of Nahor; and gthey served other gods.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You, a Jew, are STILL trying to destroy Christ, so no, spare me the pity party. Caiaphas & company deeply resented Jesus' Liberal spirituality as it hurt their racial pride and even worse their wealth. But it's not fair to continue to discriminate against the Jews, they paid a terrible price for putting Jesus through a trumped up trial and pressuring Pilate to give in to their demands.

Why would Abram be opposed to a Pagan priest???? Abram was from Pagan roots.

Joshua 24:2

2 And Joshua said to all the people, “Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, ‘Long ago, your fathers lived beyond the Euphrates,1 Terah, the father of Abraham and of Nahor; and gthey served other gods.

He may be a Jew, however, you are a "Uratian cultist."

nonanomanon

1. Abram spoke to Melchisedek after the Slaughter of the Kings
2. God walked with Enoch and he was the Seventh from Adam

The Book of Enoch often uses the term "watchers". As if to imply that Enoch was somehow the King of Kings, or the King of Righteousness. In otherwords, after the order of Melchisedec.

DANIEL 4:16 Let his heart be changed from man's, and let a beast's heart be given unto him; and let seven times pass over him.
DANIEL 4:17 This matter [is] by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

The phrase "Watchers", is equated to "King of Kings", or "King of Righteousness". Matching Enoch's description as the Seventh from Adam. If this is true, then this indicates that God finished his Heavenly Salvation Program in 6 Creation Days, or before Enoch the Seventh Day was created. Which is before Christ was created as the Messiah. Indicating that when Abraham spoke to Melchisedek, Jesus Christ announced even before the New Testament, that man's walk of faith, was invested in his Church on earth, to receive the New Heaven at the end of time.

(So you know how the story goes, around the Solstice Precessional Alignment (1980, 1998, 2012, 2016), in 1998 the Antichrist was told something from the Fallen Angels. Because he was told that truth and understood it, God struck him down with thunder, and many witnessed that his body had been dead a few days and had risen. There were even reports of a body that had been struck by thunder and arose. ................... Somehow the truth that Moses the Antichrist was constituted as a Fallen Angel had gotten out, and some people attempted to castrate the Antichrist, as evidence that God would not come to destroy the nations when he came at the end of time (since the Sons of God are a picture of the Body of Christ, if this is proven false, illustrated by God, then God does not condemn the Body of Satan or the nations or the people ... which the gospel claims the people are divided, the devil divided from satan), and revealed his body which is pictured by Star Wormwood. ..................... but God rebuked the castration of the Antichrist as an illustration of his judgment ................... and 3 years later or just about, the Son of Perdition laid his claim to the nations since death is the glory of the Son of Perdition, and from then on, we are where we are now, ofcourse the entire account is fictitious but that is what I was told to say, because I have no credibility)

Ben Masada

Christian means Christ-like.

According to Paul, Christian means the one who believes that Jesus was Christ. That's why Christians started being called Christians for the first time after a whole year that Paul was teaching about Jesus as "Christ." (Acts 11:26)