The Truth About Melchizedek

God's Truth

October errs for not knowing the Scriptures. The day of judgment of every one on earth is the day of his or her death. From that day on, the Lord has no business dealing with the dead. Why? Because He is not the God of the dead but of the living only. (Mark 12:27; Isa. 38:18,19)

All are alive to God.

Luke 20:38 He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, for to him all are alive."

Ben Masada

The Truth about Melchizedek

1 - God says if you do not accept the testimony of Jesus Christ then you call Him a liar.

2 - 1 John 5:10 Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son.

3 - Jesus says you can have knowledge about if the Bible is true if you obey his teachings, it will be revealed to you. See John 7:17, and John 14:21.

4 - Since you do not obey Jesus according to that Holy Bible, you give only worthless opinions.

5 - You had to do a lot of twisting and denial of the truth to get sleeping in the dust is not a literal death,

6 - and that everlasting life is just until a person dies.

7 - Daniel 12:2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

8 - Isaiah 26:19 But your dead will live, LORD; their bodies will rise- let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy- your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead.

9 - Isaiah 25:8 he will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove his people's disgrace from all the earth. The LORD has spoken.

10 - Job 19:26 And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God;

1 - When did God say that? Can you quote it in the Tanach? No, you can't. Anyway, I accept the testimony of Jesus while he could give it in life. Nothing can come from the dead. (Isa. 38:18,19)

2 - Yes, I do believe the son of God but according to Exodus 4:22,23. "Israel is My son..." Just according to the gospel of Jesus. But for you to believe in the son of God, you must do it according to the gospel of Paul. (Acts 9:20)

3 - It has already been revealed to me because mine and the Faith of Jesus are one and the same aka Judaism. You can't deny that Jesus was a Jew.

4 - The Holy Bible of Jesus was the Tanach. He never even dreamed the NT would ever be written.

5 - Have you ever died before or have you ever seen any one returning from death? No. So, what do you know about literal death?

6 - There is nothing everlasting in "...just until a person dies." That's a paradox.

7 - Now, compare Dan. 12:2 with Ezek. 37:12. The multitudes that sleep in the dust of the earth are the same as the dry bones of Ezekiel aka Jews in exile. Some will awake to everlasting life which is an embellishment for returning to the Land of Israel. Others to shame and everlasting contempt aka to remain in exile as a slave that is given freedom and he prefers to remain a slave to his master in a self act of shame and contempt.

8 - Just like Ezek. 37:12. And if you read Isa. 53:8,9 when Jews are forced into exile, it is as if they have been cut off from the land of the living aka Israel and graves are assigned to them among the Gentiles. Now, in Ezek 37:12, when the exile is over, the Lord opens up those graves and brings the Jews back to the land of Israel.

9 - I don't blame you if you cannot understand that Isaiah is describing the Jewish joy when the exile is over and they return to the Land of Israel. That's what he means in Isa. 25:8.

10 - "Sick skin". He was sick of his skin, don't forget it! Job meant after his healing and his recovery of all he had before he got sick. Then he would enjoy God's presence again. To see the Lord, no one can and still live. (Exod. 33:20)

Ben Masada

All are alive to God.

Luke 20:38 He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, for to him all are alive."

Of course! But only according to the gospel of Paul. You have to believe him; you are a Christian. I ain't.

God's Truth

Of course! But only according to the gospel of Paul. You have to believe him; you are a Christian. I ain't.
You told another poster they did not know the scriptures, and then you quoted New Testament scriptures.

I showed you that you are the one who does not know the scriptures.

God's Truth

1 - When did God say that? Can you quote it in the Tanach? No, you can't. Anyway, I accept the testimony of Jesus while he could give it in life. Nothing can come from the dead. (Isa. 38:18,19)

2 - Yes, I do believe the son of God but according to Exodus 4:22,23. "Israel is My son..." Just according to the gospel of Jesus. But for you to believe in the son of God, you must do it according to the gospel of Paul. (Acts 9:20)

3 - It has already been revealed to me because mine and the Faith of Jesus are one and the same aka Judaism. You can't deny that Jesus was a Jew.

4 - The Holy Bible of Jesus was the Tanach. He never even dreamed the NT would ever be written.

5 - Have you ever died before or have you ever seen any one returning from death? No. So, what do you know about literal death?

6 - There is nothing everlasting in "...just until a person dies." That's a paradox.

7 - Now, compare Dan. 12:2 with Ezek. 37:12. The multitudes that sleep in the dust of the earth are the same as the dry bones of Ezekiel aka Jews in exile. Some will awake to everlasting life which is an embellishment for returning to the Land of Israel. Others to shame and everlasting contempt aka to remain in exile as a slave that is given freedom and he prefers to remain a slave to his master in a self act of shame and contempt.

8 - Just like Ezek. 37:12. And if you read Isa. 53:8,9 when Jews are forced into exile, it is as if they have been cut off from the land of the living aka Israel and graves are assigned to them among the Gentiles. Now, in Ezek 37:12, when the exile is over, the Lord opens up those graves and brings the Jews back to the land of Israel.

9 - I don't blame you if you cannot understand that Isaiah is describing the Jewish joy when the exile is over and they return to the Land of Israel. That's what he means in Isa. 25:8.

10 - "Sick skin". He was sick of his skin, don't forget it! Job meant after his healing and his recovery of all he had before he got sick. Then he would enjoy God's presence again. To see the Lord, no one can and still live. (Exod. 33:20)
You still have not disproved the fact that sleeping in the dust is about a physical death, and everlasting life is life without death.

One must remember that the Old Testament people did not yet have the entire gospel.

Ecclesiastes is about earthly man. Read what Solomon says in Ecclesiastes in 3:18-21 I also thought, “As for men, God tests them so that they may see that they are like the animals. 19Man’s fate is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath; man has no advantage over the animal. Everything is meaningless. 20 All go to the same place; all come from dust, and to dust all return. 21 Who knows if the spirit of man rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?”

Did you read how Solomon says, “Who knows if the spirit of man rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?” Solomon says, “Who knows…” Surely, the New Testament teaches us about what is spiritual and about what happens to us spiritually.

Solomon speaking abut going to the dust is more proof that the scriptures I gave you are about a literal physical death.

Acts 23:8 (The Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, and that there are neither angels nor spirits, but the Pharisees believe all these things.)

Ben Masada

You told another poster they did not know the scriptures, and then you quoted New Testament scriptures.

I showed you that you are the one who does not know the scriptures.

You don't have to tell me what I know or don't know. Just try me.

Ben Masada

1 - You still have not disproved the fact that sleeping in the dust is about a physical death, and everlasting life is life without death.

2 - One must remember that the Old Testament people did not yet have the entire gospel.

3 - Ecclesiastes is about earthly man. Read what Solomon says in Ecclesiastes in 3:18-21 I also thought, “As for men, God tests them so that they may see that they are like the animals. 19Man’s fate is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath; man has no advantage over the animal. Everything is meaningless. 20 All go to the same place; all come from dust, and to dust all return. 21 Who knows if the spirit of man rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?”

4 - Did you read how Solomon says, “Who knows if the spirit of man rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?” Solomon says, “Who knows…” Surely, the New Testament teaches us about what is spiritual and about what happens to us spiritually.

5 - Solomon speaking abut going to the dust is more proof that the scriptures I gave you are about a literal physical death.

6 - Acts 23:8 (The Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, and that there are neither angels nor spirits, but the Pharisees believe all these things.)

1 - Sleeping in the dust is physical death. And life without death does not exist; therefore, there is no everlasting life. (Gen. 3:22,23)

2 - The gospels in the NT is not for the Jews but for Christians. We have the Tanach.

3 - Humans are different from the animals during the lifetime but at death, there is no difference between one and the other. They are all the same.

4 - Spirit here is a reference to the breath of life and, "goes back to God Who gave it" is an embellishment for gone with the wind. No difference between man and the animal.

5 - That's exactly what "going to the dust" means: Physical death.

6 - Prove it! You can't because all you have is the NT aka the gospel of Paul. Are we to expect that Paul would say that there is no bodily resurrection if he was the one who fabricated the resurrection of Jesus? Read II Tim. 2:8. He said to his disciple Timothy that it was according to his own gospel - Paul's gospel - that Jesus resurrected. In the gospel of Jesus there is no bodily resurrection. Sadducees and Pharisees, none believed in bodily resurrection. Only according to the gospel of Paul the Pharisees did.

God's Truth

1 - Sleeping in the dust is physical death. And life without death does not exist; therefore, there is no everlasting life. (Gen. 3:22,23)

2 - The gospels in the NT is not for the Jews but for Christians. We have the Tanach.

3 - Humans are different from the animals during the lifetime but at death, there is no difference between one and the other. They are all the same.

4 - Spirit here is a reference to the breath of life and, "goes back to God Who gave it" is an embellishment for gone with the wind. No difference between man and the animal.

5 - That's exactly what "going to the dust" means: Physical death.

6 - Prove it! You can't because all you have is the NT aka the gospel of Paul. Are we to expect that Paul would say that there is no bodily resurrection if he was the one who fabricated the resurrection of Jesus? Read II Tim. 2:8. He said to his disciple Timothy that it was according to his own gospel - Paul's gospel - that Jesus resurrected. In the gospel of Jesus there is no bodily resurrection. Sadducees and Pharisees, none believed in bodily resurrection. Only according to the gospel of Paul the Pharisees did.

You cannot prove that the New Testament is false.

That will not ever happen.

Especially not just because you said so.

Ben Masada

You cannot prove that the New Testament is false.

That will not ever happen.

Especially not just because you said so.

The NT itself proves how false it is. Just read it alongside the Tanach
which was the gospel of Jesus and you will see what I am talking about.

Ben Masada

I have shown you.

I know you ain't a Christian. So stop speaking for Jesus.

I can't! He was a Jew and you are using him to teach against his own Faith which was Judaism and just happened to be the same as mine. I have got to stand for his Faith since he no longer can do it.

God's Truth

I can't! He was a Jew and you are using him to teach against his own Faith which was Judaism and just happened to be the same as mine. I have got to stand for his Faith since he no longer can do it.

You do not know Christ, and what you think you know, you got it from the writings from Jews (the Christians) about the Christ, in the New Testament.

Ben Masada

You do not know Christ, and what you think you know, you got it from the writings from Jews (the Christians) about the Christ, in the New Testament.

No offense meant, but you have decided to play a childish game with me and I don't have much time available.

Ben Masada

You are mighty thinking you can rewrite the New Testament.

Why, because I can see truths that you can't? The reason is because you are intoxicated with Christian pre-conceived notions and, your faith won't allow you to read any thing that poses a threat against the gospel of Paul. That's why. Give a chance to the Truth and you will believe by sight what you cannot by walking by faith only. (II Cor. 5:7)