The Truth About Melchizedek

Danoh

You are giving up the Greatest Love ever known. You are going against the Holy Bible, the written Word of God. You are doing all this because you do not want to accept the Truth, and that Truth is that God came as a Man and died for the sins of the whole world.

John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

Never mind, GT; who the "friends" is a reference to there.

Misunderstand away, GT...

nonanomanon

Now, please, I must remind you that I am reading from the originals in Hebrew and not from the Gentile adulterated version of the KJV. Why would Melchizedek prefer to feed Abram and his army instead of fighting him? Because he, Abram, and not Melchizedek was the priest of God most High, whose seed would be of a nation of priests and kings. (Exod. 19:6; Isa. 61:6)

Then, as Melchizedek served the food and drink, he blessed Abram.

God gave Noah a big fat Ark (Noah a picture of Satan as a Spiritual Being), full of the promise of Noah obtaining spiritual authority. Then God revealed that he had finally blessed the Ark when it had landed, with a great Bow in the skies.

God is making the same promise to Abraham which began the Modern Homosapiens on Earth (Satan now as a Physical Being). Now God gives Abraham, a big fat feast full of food and drink ... but God comes to Abraham as a Man, not as the Ark. God comes as a Man this time, because he is not going to Give Abraham Spiritual Authority, instead, God revives his Promise to give Satan Spiritual Authority, once the Judgement of Abraham, the Homosapien is completed at the end of time.

God places an immediate limitation on Satan when he is incarnated into the Flesh, which he had momentarily removed after the events of the Flood, in which Satan had some momentary sense of Spiritual Authority.
When Moses was born he was placed in to a literal Ark, just like Noah's Ark. When Moses became the High Priest over Isreal, God allowed Moses to "Smote the Rock of Joseph, which is revealed as the Body of Benjamin" .............. God acted out giving Satan the blessing of Spiritual Authority under Moses .................... God completes his promise to give Satan spiritual authority when he appoints Moses as the Antichrist to confirm his covenant, and then to finally serve as the High Priest during 150 days in which he reigns over the "Heart of Judah called Zion, which is the USA".

God's Truth

Never mind, GT; who the "friends" is a reference to there.

Misunderstand away, GT...

You are a Calvinist and do not understand that anyone can change and become a friend. We have to start by becoming an obedient child.

Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

You have your soul so intertwined with the spirit of Calvin, you have no idea about the Truth.

Danoh

You are a Calvinist and do not understand that anyone can change and become a friend. We have to start by becoming an obedient child.

Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

You have your soul so intertwined with the spirit of Calvin, you have no idea about the Truth.

You poor, confused wretch - Mid Acts Dispensationalism [Acts 9:6, to be exact] is neither Calvinist, nor Arminian.

Because the choosing is not unilateral, rather; bilateral.

You choose to believe, He then chooses to put you in His Son; in what He predestinated to do in His Son.

You choose not to believe, He chooses not to put you in His Son; in what He predestinated to do in His Son.

God's Truth

You poor, confused wretch

You can't defend your false doctrines without insulting.

- Mid Acts Dispensationalism [Acts 9:6, to be exact] is neither Calvinist, nor Arminian.

Because the choosing is not unilateral, rather; bilateral.

You choose to believe, He then chooses to put you in His Son; in what He predestinated to do in His Son.

You choose not to believe, He chooses not to put you in His Son; in what He predestinated to do in His Son.

Acts 10:35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

Jesus chooses whom he saves, and he saves those who believe and obey him.

Ben Masada

In my religion, from the Urantia Revelation, Melchizedek was an incarnate celestial, Son of God who himself made the covenant with Abram. Mel. represented God. He was priest of El Elyon, the one and only God. From Salem Melchizedek taught and sent out missionaries of monotheism which influenced other religions around the world.

As a reformer much in the same way Moses was, Mel. substituted "bread and wine" for the blood sacrifices in order to seal the covenant with Abraham.

By the time the OT books were written they no longer believed the story of Mel. so they had God come down and make the deal with Abram.

Now, please, produce the Biblical quotes to confirm what you have mentioned above.

Ben Masada

You are giving up the Greatest Love ever known. You are going against the Holy Bible, the written Word of God. You are doing all this because you do not want to accept the Truth, and that Truth is that God came as a Man and died for the sins of the whole world.

John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

This could never be true because it is akin to the Greek Mythology of the kind of idolatry bordering with the Greek, myth of the demigod which is the son of a god with an earthly woman. (Mat. 1:18)

Ben Masada

God gave Noah a big fat Ark (Noah a picture of Satan as a Spiritual Being), full of the promise of Noah obtaining spiritual authority. Then God revealed that he had finally blessed the Ark when it had landed, with a great Bow in the skies.

God is making the same promise to Abraham which began the Modern Homosapiens on Earth (Satan now as a Physical Being). Now God gives Abraham, a big fat feast full of food and drink ... but God comes to Abraham as a Man, not as the Ark. God comes as a Man this time, because he is not going to Give Abraham Spiritual Authority, instead, God revives his Promise to give Satan Spiritual Authority, once the Judgement of Abraham, the Homosapien is completed at the end of time.

God places an immediate limitation on Satan when he is incarnated into the Flesh, which he had momentarily removed after the events of the Flood, in which Satan had some momentary sense of Spiritual Authority.
When Moses was born he was placed in to a literal Ark, just like Noah's Ark. When Moses became the High Priest over Isreal, God allowed Moses to "Smote the Rock of Joseph, which is revealed as the Body of Benjamin" .............. God acted out giving Satan the blessing of Spiritual Authority under Moses .................... God completes his promise to give Satan spiritual authority when he appoints Moses as the Antichrist to confirm his covenant, and then to finally serve as the High Priest during 150 days in which he reigns over the "Heart of Judah called Zion, which is the USA".

Are you kind of creating a Mythology out of the Tanach? That's what it sound like to me. If you want me to reconsider, at least provide me with the Biblical quotes.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by Caino View Post
In my religion, from the Urantia Revelation, Melchizedek was an incarnate celestial, Son of God who himself made the covenant with Abram. Mel. represented God. He was priest of El Elyon, the one and only God. From Salem Melchizedek taught and sent out missionaries of monotheism which influenced other religions around the world.

As a reformer much in the same way Moses was, Mel. substituted "bread and wine" for the blood sacrifices in order to seal the covenant with Abraham.

By the time the OT books were written they no longer believed the story of Mel. so they had God come down and make the deal with Abram.

Now, please, produce the Biblical quotes to confirm what you have mentioned above.

Ben, I find it sad and frustrating that my fellow brothers and sisters of the God of Abraham have been taken into the belief or teaching that the writings of Holy men are that of God. Religious, racial and ancestral pride is the most stubborn of all tyrants!

You already know that what I posted isn't in the Bible. The Bible as we know it is a series of retrospectives, it begins with Moses, who was a reformer of previous beliefs and practices.

But then again you disagree with half the Bible yourself, if only you could see the potential for imperfection in Judaism's writings that you so clearly see in Christianity's writings, then your mind would truly open, you could become reachable.

Ben Masada

Ben, I find it sad and frustrating that my fellow brothers and sisters of the God of Abraham have been taken into the belief or teaching that the writings of Holy men are that of God. Religious, racial and ancestral pride is the most stubborn of all tyrants!

You already know that what I posted isn't in the Bible. The Bible as we know it is a series of retrospectives, it begins with Moses, who was a reformer of previous beliefs and practices.

But then again you disagree with half the Bible yourself, if only you could see the potential for imperfection in Judaism's writings that you so clearly see in Christianity's writings, then your mind would truly open, you could become reachable.

I might disagree with some Jews who do not read the Bible as a Jew should and come to me with Christian interpretations of the Bible. You claim above that I disagree with half the Bible. Would you like to mention something in the Bible which I disagree in your opinion?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I might disagree with some Jews who do not read the Bible as a Jew should and come to me with Christian interpretations of the Bible. You claim above that I disagree with half the Bible. Would you like to mention something in the Bible which I disagree in your opinion?

Well, I assume you don' agree in principle with the New Testament? The fundamental claims of Jesus etc? Is that accurate?

Ben Masada

Well, I assume you don' agree in principle with the New Testament? The fundamental claims of Jesus etc? Is that accurate?

Not only myself but, no other Jew believes in the NT. There is no more than 20% about Jesus or from Jesus in the NT that's worth something to learn from. The other 80% is made out of Christian anti-Jewish interpolations with the purpose to promote the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

nonanomanon

article-1372741-0B6C6FCF00000578-804_306x471.jpg

70 Ancient Jewish Books discovered - Article Link

1. Melchisedec = Jesus as the Messiah (MENE MENE, Abolishing the Marriage between the Hebrews and Samaria, when the Temple of Solomon was destroyed) (Burning Bush, a Picture of Melchisedec, as well as Star Wormwood)
1. 70 Angels of Daniel = Daniel 9:24 (Ending with Moses)
2. Melchisedec = Jewish, "Separatist Inheritance*" (of a New Planet) (Star with dot in center, in the Plate Picture above, Star Wormwood)
2. 70 Generations of Mankind = Exodus 1:5 (Ending with Moses)
3. Melchisedec = Moses as the Antichrist (Let My People Go) (The Pyramid, as a picture of "New Jerusalem", Star Wormwood)
3. 70 Sons of Man = Genealogy of Luke 3 (Ending with Moses)

Moses the Antichist, fulfilling the Covenant of Abraham bestowed by Melchisedec

EXODUS 13:19 And Moses took the bones of Joseph with him: for he had straitly sworn the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you; and ye shall carry up my bones away hence with you.
LUKE 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed ) the son of Joseph, which was [the son] of Heli,
MATTHEW 19:8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
REVELATION 15:3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous [are] thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true [are] thy ways, thou King of saints.

Moses is equated to Melchisedec the "King of Saints", in Revelation 15:3. This is because God completes the "Divorce" described in Matthew 19:8. In which the Covenant of Abraham under Melchisedec is completed to give, "Satan Spiritual Authority". This completes the "70th Son of Man", which is "Joseph", the fact that Moses took the bones of Joseph, means Moses is identified as "Joseph". This satisfies the description of the "Two Witnesses" provided in Luke 9:30, of "Moses and Elias".

1. The 69th Angel of Daniel that is Slain would have to happen during the "3 Days of Darkness", in which the "Body of Benjamin" is finally Separated.
2. The 69th the Generation of man would have to happen during the 12 Hours (which comes before teh "3 Days of Darkness, in the Heart of the Earth"), when the Earth's Moon opens up and "Every Eye Shall See", the "Body of Benjamin" when Moses is delivered at the end of the 12,000th Day of Joseph.
3. The 69th Son of Man, is already happening as Moses is born as the Antichrist to confirm the covenant. Moses must return as the Antichrist to lead the remnant of Judah (Heart of Judah or Zion), into the New Universe

Moses does not come as an Angel, the Angels God is killing are not the same as the Sons of Man, who come as pictures of the Messiah for mankind. The Generations of Man or of the Hebrews have been divided from the count in the New Testament recorded in the difference between the genealogies of Matthew and Luke. However, all of these figures will be unified when Moses returns for the 150 Days in which he will reign over Judah, as the 70 Angel will be slain (Jesus the Messiah), the 70 Generation of Man takes place (the last remnant of Judah), the 70 Son of Man is revealed as Moses after the order of Joseph, instead of Benjamin (which was completed when the 12,000 Days were completed).

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Not only myself but, no other Jew believes in the NT. There is no more than 20% about Jesus or from Jesus in the NT that's worth something to learn from. The other 80% is made out of Christian anti-Jewish interpolations with the purpose to promote the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

Yea, that's kind of what I thought you believed, about half the Christian Bible.

My point was that the Old Testament is the same way, a lot of anti-Canaanite (and other various Gentile dog meat) history revisionism written under the pressure of nationalistic embarrassment when the Israelites were once again in bondage in Babylon.

I'm oddly sympathetic with the Jews as they were a despised and misunderstood people....but I don't even think they understood themselves or the whole point behind Abrahams agreement with God. Much, very much human speculation is woven into Judaism.

But I will also assume that you don't agree with me on that either, you have that belief that the original OT Hebrew writing was inspired by God, unassailable and that's that.

Ben Masada

The Truth About Melchizedeke.

The Truth About Melchizedeke.

1 - Yea, that's kind of what I thought you believed, about half the Christian Bible.

2 - My point was that the Old Testament is the same way, a lot of anti-Canaanite (and other various Gentile dog meat) history revisionism written under the pressure of nationalistic embarrassment when the Israelites were once again in bondage in Babylon.

3 - I'm oddly sympathetic with the Jews as they were a despised and misunderstood people but I don't even think they understood themselves or the whole point behind Abrahams agreement with God. Much, very much human speculation is woven into Judaism.

4 - But I will also assume that you don't agree with me on that either, you have that belief that the original OT Hebrew writing was inspired by God, unassailable and that's that.

1 - As I can see, you don't think straight enough. When is 20% of something half of that thing?

2 - At least we are not vandalizing or trying to replace the Theology of the NT to build credit for Judaism.

3 - Would you like to try with me whatever you have learned about Abraham's agreements with God? We could have a word or two to learn from each other.

4 - And if you have any doubt about it, let me know.