The Truth About Melchizedek

Ben Masada

Here is a column which I consider will crack under the building of Christianity. Who was Melchizedek? This man was a pagan Canaanite king, who happened to be the king of Salem, ancient name for Jerusalem.

Abram had just returned from a battle with five kings, and, on his way to Beersheba, he paused in Jerusalem for a repast. He and his men were tired and weary of the military campaign. Melchizedek, afraid perhaps that Abram would take on him too and conquer Jerusalem out of his hands, immediately brought forth bread and wine to him and his troops. For Abram, it was a relieve. He didn't have to fight another king.

Now, please, I must remind you that I am reading from the originals in Hebrew and not from the Gentile adulterated version of the KJV. Why would Melchizedek prefer to feed Abram and his army instead of fighting him? Because he, Abram, and not Melchizedek was the priest of God most High, whose seed would be of a nation of priests and kings. (Exod. 19:6; Isa. 61:6)

Then, as Melchizedek served the food and drink, he blessed Abram. Please focus on how he blessed Abram. "Blessed be Abram of God Most High." It means that Melchizedek would recognize that Abram was the one Priest of God the Most High. Creator of the universe." Then, for all the bread and wine, and that blessing of recognition of who Abram really was, Abram shared with him a tenth of the spoils taken from the kings in battle.

Now, let us check Psalm 110:4, which in the KJV says, "The Lord has sworn and will not repent, you are a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek." This is a Christian gloss plagiarized by Paul and grossly forged by the Church in the 4th Century under the excuse of pious forgery.

Here is what Psalm 110:4 says in the originals in Hebrew: "The Lord has sworn and will not relent, you are a priest forever; a rightful king by My decree." As you can see, it has nothing to do with king Melchizedek, king of Salem, but rather to David in the type level of interpretation, which points to the archetype level of Israel, the seed of Abraham as a nation of priests and kings. (Exod. 19:6; Isa. 61:6) Obviously, only the High Priest of the Most High would produce a generation of priests and kings through Israel.

Danoh

An old article on this issue that I found handled the subject very well, despite its writer:

http://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm...r/CT/HWA/k/745/Mystery-Melchizedek-Solved.htm

The Mystery of Melchizedek Solved!

by Herbert W. Armstrong (1892-1986)

FEW MYSTERIES of the Bible have attracted more interest than the mystery of the identity of Melchizedek. Who is he?

You will read in Hebrews 6:19-20 that Jesus Christ, after His resurrection, is High Priest "after the order of Melchizedek." The plainer English of the Moffatt translation words it: ". . with the rank of" that is, equal status with "Melchizedek."

Melchizedek Was God's Priest

First, notice from both Old and New Testaments that the man of mystery, Melchizedek, was a priest of the Most High God. Turn 'low to the account in Genesis 14. During the war between a number of ancient city-states in Canaan and Mesopotamia, Abraham's nephew Lot had been captured. He and his family and goods were carted off.

One of their number escaped and brought the news to Abraham, who armed 318 of his own servants and pursued the invaders to what was later named Dan and beyond. Abraham rescued Lot and his family and returned them safely to the Canaanite cities.

On Abraham's return a man of mystery bursts upon the scene. Abraham was ministered to by Melchizedek.

Here is the account:

"And Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine; he was priest of God Most High. And he [Melchizedek] blessed him [Abraham] and said, 'Blessed be Abram by God Most High, maker of heaven and earth; and blessed be God Most High, who has delivered your enemies into your hand!' And Abram gave him [Melchizedek] a tenth of everything" that is, a tithe of all, for a tithe means a tenth (Genesis 14:18-20, RSV).

Notice that Melchizedek was king of Salem. That is the city of Jerusalem. "Salem" comes from the Hebrew word meaning "peace." That would make Melchizedek the "King of Peace" (Hebrews 7:2). The Hebrew name Melchizedek itself means "King of Righteousness" (Hebrews 7:2). The same individual is mentioned in Psalm 110:4. Speaking prophetically of Christ, David stated: "The Eternal hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek." This verse is quoted again in Hebrews 5:6, 10.

Before we turn to Hebrews for the identification of Melchizedek, remember that this mystery figure is a mystery only to us. Abraham and the King of wicked Sodom knew exactly who he was. They must have seen him before. He could not have been a Canaanite, for they were steeped in pagan customs. And furthermore Canaan was a descendant of Ham, whereas God basically chose the descendants of Shem to accomplish His work.

Then who is the mystery man Melchizedek?

One other hint before we proceed. The land of Canaan from ancient time, before the days of Moses, was known among the Gentiles as "the divine land" the Holy land" the land of the place of worship!" Why? Was there someone in the Holy Land who was divine, holy, worthy of worship?

The Mystery Clears

Coming to Hebrews 7, we find Melchizedek identified:

"For this Melchizedek, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; to whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace" (Hebrews 7:1-2).

Since God names individuals what they are, that, then is what this man is.. "King of Righteousness."

Think of it! King of Righteousness.

Jesus Himself said: "There is none good but one, that is, God" (Matthew 19:17). Human self-righteousness is, before God, as filthy rags. None can be righteous but God—or one made righteous by God's power—Christ in a person! And certainly none but One of the Godhead the divine Kingdom of God would be King of Righteousness. Such an expression, applied to any but God, would be blasphemous. Why?

Righteousness is obedience to God's Law. Since God made all laws (James 4:12), He is Supreme Ruler or King. He determines what righteousness is. "All thy commandments are righteousness" (Psalm 119:172). When speaking of one of the points of that Law, Jesus placed Himself superior to it. He is Lord of the Sabbath (Mark 2:28). No man is Lord or King over God's Law. Only God could be! All human beings have sinned and broken that Law of righteousness (Romans 3:23).

To continue with Hebrews 7. Note, too, that this man was King of peace. "Salem" from which Jerusalem was named means "peace." And remember, Jesus is called the Prince of peace! No human being could be King of Peace. Men know not the way of peace. Read Romans 3:10 and 17: "There is none righteous, no, not one.... And the way of peace have they not known."

Observe further: Melchizedek was "without mother, without father, without descent," or as the Phillips translation renders it: "He had no father or mother and no family tree." He was not born as human beings are. He was without father and mother. This does not mean that Melchizedek's records of birth were lost. Without such records human priests could not serve (Ezra 2:62). But here Melchizedek had no genealogy. He must not have been an ordinary mortal. He had no descent or pedigree from another, but was self-existent. Notice Paul's own inspired interpretation of this fact: "Having neither beginning of days, nor end of life" (Hebrews 7:3). Therefore He has always existed from eternity! He was not even created, like angels. But He is now eternally self-existing. And that is true only of GOD deity, not humanity!

Not the Father Nor the Holy Spirit

Yet Melchizedek cannot be God the Father. He was the "priest of that Most High God." Scripture says no man has ever seen the Father (John 1:18, 5:37), but Abraham saw Melchizedek. He cannot be God the Father, but rather, "made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually" (Hebrews 7:3).

And there it is! In the days of Abraham, He was not the Son of God, for He had not yet been born of the virgin Mary but He was made like unto the Son of God in His manifestation to the ancients.

Notice again: Melchizedek, this scripture reveals, abides that is, remains permanently, continually, a priest. God the Father is not the Priest of God, but Christ the Son is! Yet, in the days when the Apostle Paul lived and wrote, shortly after Jesus ascended to heaven as High Priest, the scripture states that even then Melchizedek "abideth "—which means does now abide—"a priest continually." The Moffatt translation states it: "continues to be priest permanently" even while Jesus Christ is High Priest!

And notice that the order of Christ's Priesthood is named after Melchizedek. It is the High Priest's name that is placed upon an order just as Aaron's name was upon the Aaronic priesthood. Thus Melchizedek was then High Priest, in Paul's day, and even now, and He will rule forever! And at the same time Christ was, is today, and shall be forever High Priest!

Are there two High Priests'? No! Impossible! The conclusion is inescapable. Contrary to many cherished man-thought-out ideas, Melchizedek and Christ are one and the same! Some people have stumbled on the statement that Melchizedek has no "end of life." They contend that since Christ died, He had an end of life! If that be true then Christ is still dead! But Christ is not dead. He is alive. It was not possible for Christ to be held by death (Acts 2:24). Melchizedek would never have fulfilled His office of High Priest if He had not died for the sins of the people and risen again. It is the function of the High Priest to lead the way to salvation.

Indeed, Jesus Christ is the author and finisher of our salvation (Hebrews 5:9; 12:2). He is "called of God an high priest after the order of Melchizedek" (Hebrews 5:10).

And no wonder. Melchizedek and Christ are one and the same Person!

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Danoh, the puritans defended their end time views saying that God come in the clouds 5+ times in the Old Testament. So Jesus is God and He came multple of times. Did melchizedek come in the clouds?

RevTestament

Here is a column which I consider will crack under the building of Christianity. Who was Melchizedek? This man was a pagan Canaanite king, who happened to be the king of Salem, ancient name for Jerusalem.
Not this again - why do you attack Hebrew scripture? Who was Abram? Abram was the son of an idol worshiper from Ur. So? Your point is?

Now, please, I must remind you that I am reading from the originals in Hebrew and not from the Gentile adulterated version of the KJV. Why would Melchizedek prefer to feed Abram and his army instead of fighting him? Because he, Abram, and not Melchizedek was the priest of God most High, whose seed would be of a nation of priests and kings. (Exod. 19:6; Isa. 61:6)
Nope. You have never established that you are reading from the "Hebrew originals." Really, all we have left of those are the Masoretic text and the dead sea scrolls. Your version is different. It must come from the Talmud or something. The Masoretic text plainly refers to Melchizedek as a High priest of God.
Then, as Melchizedek served the food and drink, he blessed Abram. Please focus on how he blessed Abram. "Blessed be Abram of God Most High." It means that Melchizedek would recognize that Abram was the one Priest of God the Most High. Creator of the universe."
Um. NO it doesn't. It means Melchizedek honored Abram as a fellow believer in the Most High God, El Elyon. Where did Abram allegedly get this priesthood from? His idolatrous father? He ended up receiving the priesthood from the very man you rail against, Melchizedek.
Then, for all the bread and wine, and that blessing of recognition of who Abram really was, Abram shared with him a tenth of the spoils taken from the kings in battle.
Abram paid a tithe to Melchizedek, because he knew Melchizedek was God's high priest.
Now, let us check Psalm 110:4, which in the KJV says, "The Lord has sworn and will not repent, you are a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek." This is a Christian gloss plagiarized by Paul and grossly forged by the Church in the 4th Century under the excuse of pious forgery.

Here is what Psalm 110:4 says in the originals in Hebrew: "The Lord has sworn and will not relent, you are a priest forever; a rightful king by My decree."
As you allege. What is your source? I have posted from the Masoretic text before, and it clearly disagrees with you. You are not only a non-believer in Christ, but a non-believer of the Tanakh as preserved by the Masoretes. You are fraudulent.

B’réshiyt 14:18:

וּמַלְכִּי־צֶדֶק מֶלֶךְ שֶׁלֵם הוֹצִיא לֶחֶם וָיָיִן וְהוּא כֹהֵן לְאֵל עֶלְיוֹן׃
Umal’kiy-tzedeq meleḵ’ shelém hotziyʾ leḥem vayayin v’huʾ ḵohén l’Él ʿEl’yon:​

“And My righteous king, king of Salem, brought out bread and wine. And he was a servant to the Most High God.”

To begin with – מַלְכִּי־צֶדֶקmalkiy-tzedeq is not only not a name, but it is not even a single word; it is two words connected by a maqaf, which is the Hebrew form of a hyphen.

The first word – מַלְכִּיmal’kiy is the Hebrew word – מֶלֶךְmeleḵ’, which means “king,” suffixed with the Ḥiriq – Yod suffix, which is the First Person Possessive Pronoun “my.” Therefore mal’kiy is literally “my king.”

The second word – צֶדֶקtzedeq is a masculine noun which means “rightness,” “justness,” “fairness,” “righteousness,” etc. When the two words are connected with the maqaf, they become “my righteous king.”

Additionally, anyone whom is at all familiar with Jewish Literature should know that the Righteous King of Salem is actually Shem, the son of Noah. In his commentary on B’réshiyt 14:18 the Jewish commentator Rabbi Shlomoh Yitzḥaqiy, aka Rashi, stated:

ומלכי־צדק׃ מדרשׁ אגדה הוא שׁם בּן נח׃
And Malkiy-tzedeq: Midrash Aggadah states that he was Shem son of Noah.”

Targum pseudo-Jonathan, which is an interpretive paraphrase of the Hebrew Scriptures written in Aramaic, Interprets B’réshiyt 14:18 as:

ומלכא צדיקא הוא שׁם בּר נח מלכא דירושׁלים נפק לקדמות אברם ואפיק ליה לחים וחמר ובההיא זימנא הוה משׁמשׁ קדם אלקא עילאה׃

“And the Righteous King, who was Shem son of Noah, King of Jerusalem, came out to meet Av’ram, and brought bread and wine to him; and in that time he ministered before the Most High God.”

The Babylonian Talmud in Tractate N’darim Chapter 3 Folio 32b Paragraph 4 states:

“R. Zechariah said on R. Ishmael’s authority: The Holy One, blessed be He, intended to bring forth the priesthood from Shem, as it is written, and he [sc. Mal’kiy-tzedeq] was the priest of the Most High God. But because he gave precedence in his blessing to Abraham over God, He brought it forth from Abraham; as it is written, And he blessed him and said: Blessed be Abram of the Most High God, possessor of heaven and earth, and blessed be the Most High God. Said Abraham to him, ‘Is the blessing of a servant to be given precedence over that of his master?’ Straightway it [the priesthood] was given to Abraham, as it is written: ‘The word of HaShem to my master; Wait for My right hand; until I make your enemies a footstool at your feet;’ which is followed by: ‘HaShem has sworn, and will not repent; You are a priest forever because of the speech of My righteous King,’ meaning ‘because of the words of the righteous king.’ Hence it is written: ‘And he was a priest of the Most High God,’ implying that he was a priest, but not his seed.”

Jews have known that the “righteous King” of B’réshiyt 14:18 was in fact Shem, son of Noah, for millennia; and any observant, educated Jew should know it today.

RevTestament

Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov;4398373 said:

וּמַלְכִּי־צֶדֶק מֶלֶךְ שֶׁלֵם הוֹצִיא לֶחֶם וָיָיִן וְהוּא כֹהֵן לְאֵל עֶלְיוֹן׃

“And My righteous king, king of Salem, brought out bread and wine. And he was a servant to the Most High God.”
Hi. I'm curious as to why kohen is translated as "servant" here when it is traditionally used to refer to priests?
You even quote the Talmud as calling this Melchizedek a priest:
The Babylonian Talmud in Tractate N’darim Chapter 3 Folio 32b Paragraph 4 states:

“R. Zechariah said on R. Ishmael’s authority: The Holy One, blessed be He, intended to bring forth the priesthood from Shem, as it is written, and he [sc. Mal’kiy-tzedeq] was the priest of the Most High God. But because he gave precedence in his blessing to Abraham over God, He brought it forth from Abraham; as it is written, And he blessed him and said: Blessed be Abram of the Most High God, possessor of heaven and earth, and blessed be the Most High God. Said Abraham to him, ‘Is the blessing of a servant to be given precedence over that of his master?’ Straightway it [the priesthood] was given to Abraham, as it is written: ‘The word of HaShem to my master; Wait for My right hand; until I make your enemies a footstool at your feet;’ which is followed by: ‘HaShem has sworn, and will not repent; You are a priest forever because of the speech of My righteous King,’ meaning ‘because of the words of the righteous king.’ Hence it is written: ‘And he was a priest of the Most High God,’ implying that he was a priest, but not his seed.”

To begin with – מַלְכִּי־צֶדֶקmalkiy-tzedeq is not only not a name, but it is not even a single word; it is two words connected by a maqaf, which is the Hebrew form of a hyphen.

The first word – מַלְכִּיmal’kiy is the Hebrew word – מֶלֶךְmeleḵ’, which means “king,” suffixed with the Ḥiriq – Yod suffix, which is the First Person Possessive Pronoun “my.” Therefore mal’kiy is literally “my king.”

The second word – צֶדֶקtzedeq is a masculine noun which means “rightness,” “justness,” “fairness,” “righteousness,” etc. When the two words are connected with the maqaf, they become “my righteous king.”

Additionally, anyone whom is at all familiar with Jewish Literature should know that the Righteous King of Salem is actually Shem, the son of Noah. In his commentary on B’réshiyt 14:18 the Jewish commentator Rabbi Shlomoh Yitzḥaqiy, aka Rashi, stated:

Targum pseudo-Jonathan, which is an interpretive paraphrase of the Hebrew Scriptures written in Aramaic, Interprets B’réshiyt 14:18 as:

ומלכא צדיקא הוא שׁם בּר נח מלכא דירושׁלים נפק לקדמות אברם ואפיק ליה לחים וחמר ובההיא זימנא הוה משׁמשׁ קדם אלקא עילאה׃

“And the Righteous King, who was Shem son of Noah, King of Jerusalem, came out to meet Av’ram, and brought bread and wine to him; and in that time he ministered before the Most High God.”

Jews have known that the “righteous King” of B’réshiyt 14:18 was in fact Shem, son of Noah, for millennia; and any observant, educated Jew should know it today.
While I can agree that the name refers to a title or "My Righteous King," I will have to take the interpretation that it refers to Shem under advisement. Thank you for helping to clear up Ben Masada's representations. :)
So I gather from what you have said that it is the traditional Jewish view that Abram received the priesthood from the king of Salem?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Shem was alive at this time in history

Where did Shem worship?

Why doesn't the Hebrew bible tell us about those who knew Jehovah at the same time as Abram?

RevTestament

Shem was alive at this time in history

Where did Shem worship?

Why doesn't the Hebrew bible tell us about those who knew Jehovah at the same time as Abram?

It would make Shem quite old...since Noah lived approx 1000 years before Abraham, and was already more than 500 years old at the time of the flood, and had already begotten Shem. This would make Shem around 500-1000 yrs old at the time of Abraham.

Gen 11: 10 ¶These are the generations of Shem: Shem was an hundred years old, and begat Arphaxad two years after the flood:
11 And Shem lived after he begat Arphaxad five hundred years, and begat sons and daughters.

The subsequent genealogy does seem to suggest Abram could have been born within these 500 years Shem lived on

nonanomanon

The Question is not who was Melchisedec, the Question is what does Melchisedec Establish as a Parable ......... Before we can answer the Question we need to Establish a background as to why the Jewish People attacked Melchisedec, as recorded in the New Testament.

Marriage by Fire - Background

10 Wise Virgins of Genesis 5 - Adam to Noah
10 Foolish Virgins of Genesis 11 - Shem to Abram

MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN

God rebukes the marriage between, Babylon/Nineveh and the Hebrews that happened when God allowed them to over take Solomon's Temple (2Chron28:8-9 ... God names Judah as the Bride, instead of the Hebrews) (The next time God allows the Marriage to take place it is between India (medes and persians/mene mene) of Esther 1:1-3, and Europe (pig shape countries/Pisgah) of Acts 12:20-21 (tyre sidon/tekel upharsin), Moses identified in Deu. 34:1.)

5 Wise Virgins of Matthew 25
5 Foolish Virgins of Matthew 25

God tells us that he has to kill, "A Portion of Dan", God also tells us that he has to Kill, "A Portion of Aaron", by making this adjustment for the "Three and a Half Days". To accommodate the "Marriage by Fire". Article Link - Sacrifice of Bozrah. The Jewish People had this adjustment in view, when they observed the accounts of the genealogies of Matthew and Luke, so they wondered if "Melchisedec", the declaration of their Separatist Inheritance* of a New Planet of their own, was still in effect, see below:

New Testament Melchisedec Concern

70 Angels of Luke Genealogy in Luke 3 = 70 Angels of Daniel 9, Completing the Gospel's Program
42 Angels of Matthew's Genealogy in Matthew 1 = 42 Parallel Generations of Hebrews which is concluded with the Crucifixion of Jesus (Mary is counted to identify with the Hebrews)

God is making an adjustment, in which the Hebrew Generations will no longer parallel the Generations of the Sons of Man. So you can understand the Jewish concern we will address, but first there is a piece of information we must call to your attention: God declares the Jewish people are to mark the "Heart of Judah", so they can not parallel the Sons of Man anymore. Article Link - The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved.

Hebrews ask Jesus are we still Forever Yours after the Order of Melchisedec, response

JOHN 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
JOHN 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
JOHN 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

The Jewish people observed that they would no longer be counted with the Sons of Man, for 28 more Generations. They did not want to be divorced from Christ, like God already indicated a similar change equaled the divorce of a portion of the "10 Wise and 10 Foolish" Virgins. ................. Jesus would use the Jewish people to mark the "Heart of Judah", so he has indicated there wouldn't be a divorce in his response. Since the Jewish people, would still be counted as a curse in the earth. This takes us to the follow up response by the Apostle John:

REVELATION 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

The Apostle John does not use the name Nicodemus because Jesus did not rebuke the Jewish people under that pronunciation. Instead he rebukes the Jewish people under the name Nicolaitans, to imply that when they are being cardinal, they will be cursed by the earth. This language only continues to satisfy the language of Marriage, as the Jews being the Bride to Jesus.

God does not tell Abram to kill until, God changes his name to Abraham. Then God tells Abraham to kill his son. Abram can simply be a parable for a spiritual being, a parable about Satan. Obviously if Melchisedec is Immortal, he cannot be a human being, he can only be a spiritual being or a parable .............. that is the parable of Ephraim's Separatist Inheritance* of a New Planet of their own.

Last edited:

daqq

Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov;4398373 said:

Thank you for your post. :)

Curious, and curious, and more curious, and that is to know if, and if so, how you might understand Psalm 2:6 with its context together with what you have posted?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
...but he whose genealogy is not derived from them received tithes from Abraham and blessed him who had the promises. Now beyond all contradiction the lesser is blessed by the better. Here mortal men receive tithes, but there he receives them, of whom it is witnessed that he lives. (Hebrews7:6-8 NKJV)​

It is witnessed that he (Melchizedek) lives.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Abraham was 50 years old when Shem died.
Abraham didn't leave Haran till he was 75 years old (which was long before he met Melchizedek).

The Melchizedek that Abraham met after the battle with the 5 kings couldn't have been Shem. Shem died when Abraham was 50 years old.

Not to mention that Hebrews says that there is no genealogy record of Melchizedek. Shem has a genealogy record.
So, again, it could not be Shem.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just to show that Shem was already dead when Abe met Mel.

• The green numbers (*1, *2, *3, *4)are notes listed at bottom explaining how some of the dates were arrived at.

• After 1st set of "...." --- (age of father at birth + year father was born) = birth year of person

• After 2nd set of "...." --- (birth year of person + how many years he lived) = year died

1.Adam……….…….........................0………….0 + 930(GEN 5:5) = 930
2.Seth.......……..130(GEN 5:3) +0=130………..130+912(GEN 5:8) =1042
3.Enos ………..105(GEN 5:6) +130=235……...235+905(GEN 5:11) =1140
4.Cainan ……….90(GEN 5:9) +235=325………325+910(GEN 5:14) =1235
5.Mahalalel....….70(GEN 5:12) +325=395…….395+895(GEN 5:17) =1290
6.Jared............65(GEN5:15) +395=460……..460+962(GEN 5:20) =1422
7.Enoch ........…162(GEN 5:18) +460=622……622+365(GEN 5:23) = 987*1
8.Methuselah .….65(GEN 5:21)+622=687…….687+969(GEN 5:27) =1656*2
9.Lamech ……...187(GEN 5:25) +687=874……874+777(GEN 5:31) =1651
(Notice that all of the above were born before Adam died. All were capable of hearing 1st hand knowledge of the garden of Eden.)

10.Noah ........…...182(GEN 5:28) +874=1056……....1056+950(GEN 9:29) = 2006
11.Shem............ 502(GEN 5:32)*3 +1056=1558…...1558+600(GEN 11:11) =2158
12.Arphaxad ..... 100(GEN 11:10) +1558=1658…...1658+438(GEN 11:13) =2096
13.Salah ............…35(GEN 11:12) +1658=1693…..1693+433(GEN 11:15) =2126
14.Eber ..............…30(GEN 11:14) +1693=1723…..1723+464(GEN 11:17) =2187
15.Peleg ............….34(GEN 11:16) +1723=1757… .1757+239(GEN 11:19) =1966
16Reu ................….30(GEN 11:18) +1757=1787…..1787+239(GEN 11:21) =2026
17.Serug ............…32(GEN11:20) +1787=1819……1819+230(GEN 11:23) =2049
18.Nahor ............…30(GEN 11:22) +1819=1849…..1849+148(GEN 11:25) =1997
19.Terah ....…….….29(GEN 11:24) +1849=1878…...1878+205(GEN 11:32) =2083
20.Abram ........130(GEN 11:26 *4) +1878=2008…...2008+175(GEN 25:7) =2183
(Notice that all of the above were born before Noah’s son died. All were capable of hearing 1st hand knowledge of the flood.)

21.Isaac…………100(GEN 21:5) +2008=2108…..2108+180(GEN 35:28) =2288
22.Jacob…………60(GEN 25:26) +2108=2168….2168+147(GEN 47:28) =2315

Dispute of whether Enoch actually died or was translated to heaven (GEN 5:23-24).
    Either way, he was gone from the earth.

YEAR OF FLOOD - 1656

Gen 7:6 And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.

(Noah was born in the year 1056. 600 years after his birth was the flood. 1056 + 600 = 1656.)

Gen.11: 10. These are the generations of Shem: Shem was an hundred years old, and begat Arphaxad two years after the flood:

Arphazad was born in the year 1658. His birth was 2 years after the flood.
    1658 – 2 = 1656.)

GEN 5:32 says Noah was 500 when he begot Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
    GEN 10:21 says Japheth was the elder.
    GEN 9:24 says that Ham was the youngest.
    So we can conclude that they were not triplets all born at the same time.
    Added to GEN 11:10 which says that Shem was 100 when he begot his son Arphaxad, and this was 2 years AFTER the flood, we can conclude that Noah had the elder Japheth at age 500, then Shem at age 502, then Ham after that.

Gen 11:26 And Terah lived seventy years, and begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran.

(Though Abram is listed first, he was not the first son of Terah)

Gen 11:32 And the days of Terah were two hundred and five years: and Terah died in Haran.

Terah had first son when he was 70 years old.
    Abram was not his first son.
    He was 130 years old when he had Abram.

Abram stayed in Haran until his father died at age 205.
    Actc 7
    3 And said unto him, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall show thee.
    4 Then came he out of the land of the Chaldeans, and dwelt in Haran: and from thence, when his father was dead, he removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell.

How old was Abram when he left?
    Gen 12:4 So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram [was] seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.

75 years old.
    205 – 75 = 130

Caino

BANNED
Banned

Abram had just returned from a battle with five kings, and, on his way to Beersheba, he paused in Jerusalem for a repast. He and his men were tired and weary of the military campaign. Melchizedek, afraid perhaps that Abram would take on him too and conquer Jerusalem out of his hands, immediately brought forth bread and wine to him and his troops. For Abram, it was a relieve. He didn't have to fight another king.

Then, as Melchizedek served the food and drink, he blessed Abram. Please focus on how he blessed Abram. "Blessed be Abram of God Most High." It means that Melchizedek would recognize that Abram was the one Priest of God the Most High. Creator of the universe." Then, for all the bread and wine, and that blessing of recognition of who Abram really was, Abram shared with him a tenth of the spoils taken from the kings in battle.

Here is what Psalm 110:4 says in the originals in Hebrew: "The Lord has sworn and will not relent, you are a priest forever; a rightful king by My decree." As you can see, it has nothing to do with king Melchizedek, king of Salem, but rather to David in the type level of interpretation, which points to the archetype level of Israel, the seed of Abraham as a nation of priests and kings. (Exod. 19:6; Isa. 61:6) Obviously, only the High Priest of the Most High would produce a generation of priests and kings through Israel.

In my religion, from the Urantia Revelation, Melchizedek was an incarnate celestial, Son of God who himself made the covenant with Abram. Mel. represented God. He was priest of El Elyon, the one and only God. From Salem Melchizedek taught and sent out missionaries of monotheism which influenced other religions around the world.

As a reformer much in the same way Moses was, Mel. substituted "bread and wine" for the blood sacrifices in order to seal the covenant with Abraham.

By the time the OT books were written they no longer believed the story of Mel. so they had God come down and make the deal with Abram.

nonanomanon

MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN = Hosea 1:1-5, Jeroboam a picture of Judah takes Diblaim a picture of Dan to wife, and the "Bow of Isreal is Broken" (Hosea 1:5). ................ That is because Ephraim (Hebrews) are no longer a picture of the Bride of Judah, since God is finished using them to mark the "Heart of Judah".

ELOI, ELOI, LAMA SABAHTHANI = Hebrews 7:3-7, God commands the Jewish People to serve as the Bride of Judah to mark the "Heart of Judah" (Judah's Separatist Inheritance*, Zion). Therefore, the Genealogy of Matthew 1, no longer counts the Hebrews, it ends with Mary the Mother of Jesus at the 42nd Generation of 70 Generations total (which Luke describes 70 Generations). ............... ELOI is Christ as the Husband of the Hebrews (Mark 15:34), where as ELI is Christ as the Bride for the Saved (Matt 27:46).

Christ does not Issue a divorce in both statements that concerned Judah to some level. God issues a correction, the Jewish People are to be the outcasts for Christ, as a picture of the Bride of Judah, this begins with Jesus in his day at the 42nd Generation, and continues until the "3 Days of Darkness", in which only the "Heart of Judah is Left Alive on Earth". Shortly before this time, God judges the "Marriage by Fire" between, "Judah and Dan", and the Sacrifice by Fire between A Portion of Aaron.

Sons of God come from the Tribe of the Levites (Not a Genetic Line based Tribe)
REVELATION 7:7 Of the tribe of Simeon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar [were] sealed twelve thousand.

Adam to Jared = 12,000 Days (930 - 962) (Issachar, before the Flood a Picture of God)
Salah to Eber = 12,000 Days (433 - 464) (Simeon, after the Flood a Picture of Melchisedec)
Terah to Abram = 12,000 Days (205 - 175) (Levites, Son of God)

The Groupings of the other tribes in Revelation 7, contain either Genetic Line Based Tribes, or it contains Benjamin the Tribe associated with Heavenly Salvation, so they cannot apply to this argument. .................... Some how, the 10 Wise Virgins of Genesis 5 were all born at the same time, and God only measures the 12,000 Day division. ......................... Some how, the 10 Foolish Virgins of Genesis 11 were all born at the same time, and God only measures the 12,000 Day Division.

The Antichrist Moses, which is of the Levites as a Son of God, will live only to be 12,000 Days in Length before dies, and the "3 days of Darkness" begins. God says in Luke 3:23, the Antichrist will live to be only 12,000 Days ........... this corresponds to the divisions observed in Rev. 7, also the specific division of the Levites observed with Abraham of 12,000 Days.

God's Truth

You are giving up the Greatest Love ever known. You are going against the Holy Bible, the written Word of God. You are doing all this because you do not want to accept the Truth, and that Truth is that God came as a Man and died for the sins of the whole world.

John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.