The Trump Effect: No Jail For Hillary

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It's not like Trump is pardoning them. He said he wasn't taking the investigations off the table. What would you do in this situation? Press charges on Hillary and have Obama pardon her? Gotta wait till he's president!
So you're saying he's not telling the truth now? Or was he not telling the truth then?

It's a pickle. :chew: And who doesn't like pickles?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Seems like Obama saved the auto industry.
Sure. The right was almost paralyzed at that point. As much as he failed to do, I'm not sure the alternative would have stopped the worst from happening and he absolutely saved one of our last remaining industries.

Trump's success is a confluence of things: anger on the part of an aging, mostly white party because they've been fed hostile, paranoid rhetoric since Bill, a largely disliked opponent, the way demographics played out among the imaginary lines of the EC map, a backlash relating to the feeling of having their power diminished, the fear of Islamic terrorism, all wrapped up in the ol ethnocentric suspicion of the other, focused like a laser, if without most of the brightness.

I suspect it will be a much examined topic for years, the Indian Summer of politics for that set.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Can a dude get in the office first, I mean seriously :AMR:

The Left is frankly just rabid.
That's what happens when you let people go unchecked for too long.

ClimateSanity

You said the same thing when you asked for evidence of Trump's past and then ignored it.

As for the parrot thing. Musti called me a Leftist just before you did - parrot :chuckle:

Seriously, your fool vote is no skin off my back; I'm already profiting from Trump's election, as he is not for the working class you fools voted for him for, in your self-delusion he is, out of your willing failure to do your homework on the man.

Parrot because of what musti said???? Get over yourself already. Evidence of trumps past that you said I would find if I did research? If it came from one of your sources like VOX, it's full of holes much like all the hype over trump backtracking on promises in the NYT interview....you didn't read the full transcript; if you had, you would have seen trump doing his usual hedging his bets. They totally left out his sceptical remarks on climate change and only showed a portion that when hid from context, appears to show a change of mind.

You are a pitiful fool that accepts MSM garbage and spin without question.

Danoh

Parrot because of what musti said???? Get over yourself already. Evidence of trumps past that you said I would find if I did research? If it came from one of your sources like VOX, it's full of holes much like all the hype over trump backtracking on promises in the NYT interview....you didn't read the full transcript; if you had, you would have seen trump doing his usual hedging his bets. They totally left out his sceptical remarks on climate change and only showed a portion that when hid from context, appears to show a change of mind.

You are a pitiful fool that accepts MSM garbage and spin without question.

Time is already proving me right.

We're headed for a Nixon White House on speed, coke, and steriods.

You are clueless.

musterion

It explains nothing.

Moron - all you and yours do is read others through your bigotry.

Its' no small wonder than that you voted for a bigot.

You and yours have consistently been grace-less grace bigots.

But because you are grace-less grace bigots, you see as an enemy anyone who is not, or who differs with you in any way; or who takes issue with your grace-less grace bigotry.

In the meantime, your latest idol - Trump - is making a mockery of your well deserved self-deluded confidence in him.

Click whirr, moron.

I'm glad you finally let it all hang out.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I'm disappointed.

Don't be disappointed yet, and certainly don't take any cues from the nonsense coming from the proven lying media. Even if Trump was in charge of who & what gets investigated do you really think he would announce his plans? Did not Trump himself deride the regressive left & their media surrogates for announcing publically what should remain secret as far as strategy goes? I think that until he is president & and a new DOJ is formed the media is projecting, and the Trump camp is being vague. Jeff Sessions soon to be AG is who Hillary better worry about, he will decide and I highly doubt Trump will interfere with his AG or the draining of the DOJ swamp. At this point it is a wait and see.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Trump is corrupt

Trump exposes corruption, and started with Hillary. She rigged the election, which is why it came as a shock to you all that she lost- the whole thing was made to look like she was the obvious choice.
She did not run a clean campaign, Americans saw it, Russia saw it- everyone except you liberal dissidents and those fascists in the UK.

You all are professional liars who deserve to be tried for treason, people have had it with you all declaring your countrymen enemies and calling them bigoted, racist, sexist, anon anon like some damned never ending broken record.
Marching up to people's businesses and properties harassing and suing, defending hateful minorities and bogus agendas..

You're all corrupted, not us, take a look at yourselves :wave:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
The Donald shows his great Mercy!

I think not...Me thinks that Donald Trump will tell the press anything because he has open contempt for the lying press (he is not alone), and will feed them all the disinformation they desire. Me also thinks that if his new AG does have plans to continue investigating the Clinton Crime Family that announcing such a plan would only bring the possibility of an Obama pardon which means that the Clinton Crime Family will never see justice. I understand that since Obama meddled & directed the DOJ under his watch that people now think that is a constitutional position but, contrary to popular belief it is not the presidents job to investigate criminal activity, nor is it his job to interfere with ongoing investigations, or the prosecution of crimes, that falls within the purview of the FBI & DOJ respectively.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Yet another flip flop (Did anyone else hear at the 27 second mark that if elected President, Donald Trump would look into a special prosecutor...?)

And you people were so impressed with Donald's hardline approach...

Given that the man has not even taken the oath yet, he has not flip flopped on anything...If, & when he does, we will both hold his feet to the fire on what he has said but, feeding the press disinformation to keep everyone guessing only helps to keep Obama from giving the Clintons a pardon on his way out the door. Let us wait for the man to actually flip flop before we tar & feather him for something he hasn't the the power to flip flop on yet....Just saying

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The Donald shows his great Mercy!
Maybe. Some around here seem to think he's lying and that it's okay to do that so long as you're not in the media. :poly:

I think we should waste as much government money as possible going after another Clinton. Because among the important problems of the day that's got to be up there...and the best way to unite the country is to make it your personal mission to put your former political opponent behind bars. That would go a long way toward mending fences with the majority of the electorate who supported her.

:plain:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You cannot be a Trump supporter and be opposed to corruption. Trump is corrupt, he intends to cash-in on his new office "bigly", and he's already started. You just hate the Clintons.

Now that is rich...:chuckle: So, you assert he has already started "Cashing In" on an office he does not even hold yet? Yet, you were all in for the corrupt felon Hillary who was cashing in on her office as Secretary of State along with the mishandling of Classified material amongst other things, and Trump is corrupt? :rotfl: You just hate Trump....that's OK, because you are correct I detest the Clintons and all the corruption & criminal behavior they stand for...heck, that they live in, it is who they are.