The Trump Effect: No Jail For Hillary

glorydaz

Except you disagree when its this AG and this FBI director and this president. So that's political.

Just because you claim the other guy's view is "political" doesn't make it so. We actually might disagree with what this president and this AG does because they have injected their own politics into what should be a totally legal process. Bet ya never thought of that, did ya?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Y
ou can't jail Hillary, just look at that baby.

CyJlzzDVQAA61j-.jpg

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Conway: Trump not interested in further Clinton probe

Guess again DimBulb:

Issa: Trump Hasn't Closed Door on Hillary Prosecution
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/issa-trump-prosecute-clinton/2016/11/25/id/760628/

Donald Trump said he doesn't want to hurt his former Democratic rival Hillary Clinton any more, but hasn't declared her innocent, so she could still be prosecuted over her use of a private email server or other possible wrongdoing, Rep. Darrell Issa said Friday.

Nothing Trump has said would stop Jeff Sessions, if confirmed as attorney general, from reopening the case against Clinton and prosecuting her, Issa explained.

Sessions, along with the FBI and other investigatory organizations, "need to do their job," Issa said Friday, and he believes with Trump in office, that will happen
..........(SNIP)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Just because you claim the other guy's view is "political" doesn't make it so.
What makes it political is that he wants the same process but with another administration. That's hoping for a different outcome with a different political party at the helm.

We actually might disagree with what this president and this AG does because they have injected their own politics into what should be a totally legal process.
Well, the president didn't actually decide anything here. And the AG followed the recommendation of the FBI. The head of the FBI, once praised and easily put into his position by both right and left, made the decision upon recommendations of his experts and a consideration of the facts.

Bet ya never thought of that, did ya?
You essentially confirmed exactly what I've been thinking on the topic.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
What makes it political is that he wants the same process but with another administration. That's hoping for a different outcome with a different political party at the helm.

Nonsense, Hillary has not been indicted so, no jeopardy rules apply. How often do cases get reopened with a fresh set of eyes? I would venture to say it happens enough to be notable, all the more reason to hand over all the evidence to a grand jury and let them decide if anything is indictable or not instead of political figures on either side making the determination which makes the entire affair political matter instead of a legal matter.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Nonsense, Hillary has not been indicted so, no jeopardy rules apply. How often do cases get reopened with a fresh set of eyes? I would venture to say it happens enough to be notable, all the more reason to hand over all the evidence to a grand jury and let them decide if anything is indictable or not instead of political figures on either side making the determination which makes the entire affair political matter instead of a legal matter.

I bet Obama will pardon her

Danoh

Guess again DimBulb:

Issa: Trump Hasn't Closed Door on Hillary Prosecution
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/issa-trump-prosecute-clinton/2016/11/25/id/760628/

Donald Trump said he doesn't want to hurt his former Democratic rival Hillary Clinton any more, but hasn't declared her innocent, so she could still be prosecuted over her use of a private email server or other possible wrongdoing, Rep. Darrell Issa said Friday.

Nothing Trump has said would stop Jeff Sessions, if confirmed as attorney general, from reopening the case against Clinton and prosecuting her, Issa explained.

Sessions, along with the FBI and other investigatory organizations, "need to do their job," Issa said Friday, and he believes with Trump in office, that will happen
..........(SNIP)

Click whirr, you self-deluded fool.

So long as you each remain in your collectively entrenched in "one size fits all" "all black or all white" "our way, or the highway" "take it or leave it" stupidities, you will continue to be scammed by your idols.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I bet Obama will pardon her

I'm not so sure about that. This may sound crazy, but by allowing her to be prosecuted Obama might think that Americans will get angry with Trump and vote him out, and Hillary - who he does not really like anyways - will get slammed: A win win for Obama.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Nonsense, Hillary has not been indicted so, no jeopardy rules apply.
I didn't say anything about jeopardy. I noted the process that leads to prosecution. A lot of the time a charge dies on the vine, if the prosecutor finds insufficient evidence to successfully prosecute, or some other compelling reason relating to the potential charge. That's what happened here. You want a process that goes deeper into that, which would come, you hope, with a regime change. And that's why it's political in nature.

How often do cases get reopened with a fresh set of eyes?
Not very often absent new evidence.

I would venture to say it happens enough to be notable
Anything that can be quantified is notable.

all the more reason to hand over all the evidence to a grand jury and let them decide if anything is indictable or not instead of political figures on either side making the determination which makes the entire affair political matter instead of a legal matter
I can understand the impulse, but if this had gone to a GJ and they'd taken the same course I'd have bet, dollars to doughnuts, the cry would be, "Sure, but look who impaneled the jury." Or, either you believe in the process or your find reason not to. GJs are prosecutor's shows. They tend to advance cases they feel confident can lead to conviction and the standard for a GJ is much lower than it would be at trial, which largely assures a prosecutor of getting his bill.

Last edited:

glorydaz

Well, the president didn't actually decide anything here. And the AG followed the recommendation of the FBI. The head of the FBI, once praised and easily put into his position by both right and left, made the decision upon recommendations of his experts and a consideration of the facts.

You essentially confirmed exactly what I've been thinking on the topic.

By golly, you're still thinking you're smarter than everyone else. :chuckle:

Danoh

Just admit it...you've been a never Trumper from the get go. There is nothing on God's green earth that would cause you to look at what he does with a clear eye.

No, I'm simply well informed of his LIFE LONG history of self-serving financial and political corruption - ever at the great expense of his fellow man.

You, being like most on here: self-deceived in your cluelessness - cannot but react as ignorantly as you are reacting about it.

What's worse, you will take these words as some sort of a put down or what have you.

You will not go and do some objective research on the man.

You're each being willfully stupid.

Plain and simple.

Regretabbly...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Obama handing 'medals of freedom' to all the liberals in Hollywood who whined about Trump.

What a joke- that's what the liberals call bravery: being a spoiled, whining moron who has never picked up a shovel outside of a stage prop :rolleyes:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Obama handing 'medals of freedom' to all the liberals in Hollywood who whined about Trump.

What a joke- that's what the liberals call bravery: being a spoiled, whining moron who has never picked up a shovel outside of a stage prop :rolleyes:

It's yet another example of Obama dragging an American tradition into the gutter. Those people were all BIG donors too, I saw a story about it. Selling medals. Nice.

Daniel1769

Anyone who ever believed that Trump would ever pursue charges against his old buddy, Hillary, needs to start paying attention. I can't believe people actually bought that trash.

Daniel1769

It's hilarious that all the people that did buy Trump's lies about "because you'd be in jail" are all saying it doesn't matter now. Instead of having the backbone to hold Trump accountable, they excuse it so they don't have to admit that they got conned. He's not even inaugurated yet and has already told voters that they got played.