The Trump Effect: No Jail For Hillary

drbrumley

Well it's good to know that nutcases like Loony Rockwell and Walter "If a member of NAMBLA offers to buy your 4 year old son...who I not an adult" Block aren't taken serious by others;

BUT

How is it that you know that absolutely ZERO Libertarians didn't vote for Trump based on the endorsements of Rockwell and Block?

Well, being you equate libertarianism with libertinism it's no shocker you haven't a clue about what you rail against.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, being you equate libertarianism with libertinism it's no shocker you haven't a clue about what you rail against.

I must have missed your answer, so here's the question again:

How is it that you know that absolutely ZERO Libertarians didn't vote for Trump based on the endorsements of Rockwell and Block?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump Won !!!
I don't think some realize that.
They are still looking for reasons not to vote for him.
1sm016Giggle.gif

Danoh

I don't think some realize that.
They are still looking for reasons not to vote for him.
1sm016Giggle.gif

HE did win.

He is now proving DAILY that YOU - his willfully blind supporters...LOST.

All you had to do was do the research on the man's history.

Instead, you blindly allowed yourselves to be fooled by a carefully "brand."

:doh:

ClimateSanity

HE did win.

He is now proving DAILY that YOU - his willfully blind supporters...LOST.

All you had to do was do the research on the man's history.

Instead, you blindly allowed yourselves to be fooled by a carefully "brand."

:doh:

He hasn't done anything yet but make appointments and all of them support why I voted for him. As for Hillary, its a good move for now. The country doesn't need endless months of investigation. Hillary still has much power when it comes to her circle. She will be nearly impossible to take down. How will trump get anything done with that going on and the progressives more bitter than ever over the prosecution of their queen? He's doing everything I would expect him to do. I got exactly what I wanted. You are just a bitter leftist loser who wants to take my victory from me.

Danoh

He hasn't done anything yet but make appointments and all of them support why I voted for him. As for Hillary, its a good move for now. The country doesn't need endless months of investigation. Hillary still has much power when it comes to her circle. She will be nearly impossible to take down. How will trump get anything done with that going on and the progressives more bitter than ever over the prosecution of their queen? He's doing everything I would expect him to do. I got exactly what I wanted. You are just a bitter leftist loser who wants to take my victory from me.

Parrot.

And you well know you did not bother to look into his history; you hypocrite.

No problem. Trump himself will prove me right; unfortunately.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Everyone wants to talk smack about the electoral college, as if it was put in place to override the interest of the country :AMR:
But the EC is a brilliant and necessary mechanism which the Founding Fathers put in place for many reasons and should be respected. A popular vote does not make the best option for President alone.

Pure democracy is an intrinsically broken system of government, and there is a substantial amount of literature on that by the FF's themselves.

musterion

There are dispensationalists who take a principled position on politics which I respect and partly agree with. They remain completely apolitical. They do not allow themselves to be drawn in on any side but keep themselves as distant from it all as possible in the interest of not being entangled in worldly affairs. I very much respect and partly hold that position...to a point.

There are other dispensationalists, perhaps a majority, that lean to the political Right because they are socially conservative and simply believe they're at liberty to be involved in the process. That's me too, I've decided, because I still have to live here so I have a stake in what happens.

There are still others dispensationalists who are thoroughly liberal in their theology; presumably their politics is as well.

But this is the first time I've encountered one whose theology tends to be conservative (insofar as it has been represented here on TOL) but whose politics clearly skews Left. This to me is a first but it does explain much of the...inconsistency we seen over the past few years.

Danoh

Everyone wants to talk smack about the electoral college, as if it was put in place to override the interest of the country :AMR:
The EC is a brilliant and necessary mechanism which the Founding Fathers put in place, and should be respected. A popular vote does not make the best option for President alone.

Pure democracy is an intrinsically broken system of government.

Keep your panties on Cruc; the Electoral College is not going anywhere.

And I'd really surprised if the election is overturned.

Trump reached the required number of Electors before Clinton did.

Never mind this post - I'm just being what the one-sided Trumper hypocrites on here are incapable of being - fair.

Danoh

There are dispensationalists who take a principled position on politics which I respect and partly agree with. They remain completely apolitical. They do not allow themselves to be drawn in on any side but keep themselves as distant from it all as possible in the interest of not being entangled in worldly affairs. I very much respect and partly hold that position...to a point.

There are other dispensationalists, perhaps a majority, that lean to the political Right because they are socially conservative and simply believe they're at liberty to be involved in the process. That's me too, I've decided, because I still have to live here so I have a stake in what happens.

There are still others dispensationalists who are thoroughly liberal in their theology; presumably their politics is as well.

But this is the first time I've encountered one whose theology tends to be conservative (insofar as it has been represented here on TOL) but whose politics clearly skews Left. This to me is a first but it does explain much of the...inconsistency we seen over the past few years.

It explains nothing.

Moron - all you and yours do is read others through your bigotry.

Its' no small wonder than that you voted for a bigot.

You and yours have consistently been grace-less grace bigots.

But because you are grace-less grace bigots, you see as an enemy anyone who is not, or who differs with you in any way; or who takes issue with your grace-less grace bigotry.

In the meantime, your latest idol - Trump - is making a mockery of your well deserved self-deluded confidence in him.

Click whirr, moron.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Moron
your bigotry.
voted for a bigot.
grace-less grace
bigots.
grace-less grace bigots,
you see as an enemy anyone who is not your
grace-less grace bigotry. your latest idol