The Trump Effect: No Jail For Hillary

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I think this election, in her mind, was the culmination of all she's worked for and it all got burned to the ground by Trump. I think he knows this, and is satisfied enough in having prevented her corruption from going further. Given her age, this is probably the last of her influence in politics, and we can all live with that :)

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I think this election, in her mind, was the culmination of all she's worked for and it all got burned to the ground by Trump. I think he knows this, and is satisfied enough in having prevented her corruption from going further. Given her age, this is probably the last of her influence in politics, and we can all live with that :)

Plus, other peripheral investigations and still going forward.

Danoh

I'm disappointed.

Likewise.

I'd said he would not follow through on that - because he and Bill made huge fortunes on that stock market swindle he pulled on all those people who bought shares.

Not much hope left on my end for his making good on his promises.

Danoh

Plus, other peripheral investigations and still going forward.

Like the battered wife - "but he provides for his family - besides; he puts me in the hospital only on weekends - you just don't understand him like I do...."

Yours is Battered Trump Supporter Syndrome.

Of course anyone speaking up is perceived by you as an your enemy - you're self-deluded; you fool.

Click whirr...

musterion

Prosecuting anyone is not the job of a President. Just because he isn't interested does not mean an Attorney General can't investigate and bring charges. Were he to say he's for it, there'd be no end of the media screeching "Nixon enemy list!" Let her get seriously investigated and charged, or else utterly forgotten. Either way the Clinton crime empire is largely neutralized, and that's the good thing.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I'm glad to hear this but what makes me mad is Conway's comment about Trump's actions helping Clinton to "heal", as if this is some altruistic action. Trump rails against Clinton and says she should be in jail and will go after her but now he decides not to and he should get credit for helping her to heal? Give me a break. :doh: It's like when he tried to take credit for ending the Obama birther thing when he finally acknowledged that Obama was born here.

drbrumley

Trump Amnesty for Criminals and Murderers
If they’re named Clinton. Thanks Lew.

Oh and your daily reminder from the Donald. "The Clinton's are good people."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So was Donald Trump lying when he said numerous times that he would appoint a special prosecutor or is he just ignorant of the law?
My President simply said he's not interested in pursuing the Hitlery crimes, others will do it for him. President Donald J Trump is focused on nothing but the future and making America Great Again !!!!

drbrumley

Is this the same drbrumley who along with other Libertarians was backing a Donald Trump Presidency not too long ago?

Lew Rockwell & Walter Block Throw Support behind Trump
http://www.acalltopaul.com/node/1765

well, if neither of them vote, they really can't be backing her now can they?

Plus, you just have an odd way of thinking that because I criticize Clinton, or speak on an issue showing Trump is correct, that I support Trump.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
So was Donald Trump lying when he said numerous times that he would appoint a special prosecutor or is he just ignorant of the law?

Or perhaps you're the one that is ignorant of the law here?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_prosecutor

My President simply said he's not interested in pursuing the Hitlery crimes, others will do it for him. President Donald J Trump is focused on nothing but the future and making America Great Again !!!!

This is a twofer: Trump lied to his lemmings and you're ignorant of the law.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Well it's good to know that nutcases like Loony Rockwell and Walter "If a member of NAMBLA offers to buy your 4 year old son...who I not an adult" Block aren't taken serious by others;

BUT

How is it that you know that absolutely ZERO Libertarians didn't vote for Trump based on the endorsements of Rockwell and Block?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Death surrounds Hillary, and Trump just ended her reign. Consider that Trump may consider himself a target.
Hell, I would :chuckle: