The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

The spirit of Jesus is enveloped in the Spirit of His Father who is God.

So where is he?

This we are to understand is the Holy Spirit which indwells Christians.

Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

(you do not know)

LA

You wish I didn't know.

Tell us where Jesus' spirit is.

Don't just say enveloped with the Spirit of God.

lol

How does Jesus himself live in thousands upon thousands of humans if he is just a spirit of a man?

You are in a very bad way.

keypurr

Answer the question, keypurr. I asked you were Jesus' spirit was and you started talking about demons.

I have GT, your just not gifted enough to understand it.
Demons are spirits.

Doctors have discovered that one person can have more than one personality in them.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

God's Truth

I have GT, your just not gifted enough to understand it.
Demons are spirits.

Doctors have discovered that one person can have more than one personality in them.

None of that has to do with Jesus' spirit. Where is his spirit? Answer plainly or admit your answers are decrepit.

Rosenritter

Keypurr did not say Jesus was a liar.

You do not recognize the words of the Father through the Son, because you not born of God.

I gave you a scripture showing Jesus spoke the words His father gave Him.

You have your own ideas which deny Gods Words.

LA

* Keypurr challenged that the bible did not have a passage that Jesus raised himself.
* We have shown the passage where Jesus said he would raise himself.
* Keypurr did not dispute the passage in translation or interpretation.
* Keypurr instead denied that Jesus raised himself, and gave his own reasoning that it could not be because that would make Jesus God.

So yes, I would say that if it matters concerning his doctrine, Keypurr will say Jesus was a liar and/or false prophet. His current claim seems to be that even though Jesus said he would raise himself, the bible does not say he raised himself, therefore Jesus is made a liar to preserve Keypurr's precious " A Created Spirit Son which was Not God Possessed Jesus the Man" theory.

For everyone else here, a passage where Jesus said he would do something, combined with the passage that said it was done, is sufficient proof that Jesus did it. NOT FOR KEYPURR.

keypurr

do you believe that Jesus could have raised Himself from the dead?

Did Jesus Christ send his spirit back to his Father on the cross?

Or did the spirit that was in him die with him on the cross?

Talking about the logos now. .????

If the logos went back to his Father on the cross then anything is possiable.

keypurr

* Keypurr challenged that the bible did not have a passage that Jesus raised himself.
* We have shown the passage where Jesus said he would raise himself.
* Keypurr did not dispute the passage in translation or interpretation.
* Keypurr instead denied that Jesus raised himself, and gave his own reasoning that it could not be because that would make Jesus God.

So yes, I would say that if it matters concerning his doctrine, Keypurr will say Jesus was a liar and/or false prophet. His current claim seems to be that even though Jesus said he would raise himself, the bible does not say he raised himself, therefore Jesus is made a liar to preserve Keypurr's precious " A Created Spirit Son which was Not God Possessed Jesus the Man" theory.

For everyone else here, a passage where Jesus said he would do something, combined with the passage that said it was done, is sufficient proof that Jesus did it. NOT FOR KEYPURR.

The only liar here is you for distorting my words.

You have yet to show me the verse where Jesus raised himself.

Your trying to whitewash the question . You are of your father the devil. Jesus was a man. You break the commandments of your God by making Jesus God. You fail to see the difference between God and Lord.

You will never be in his fold if you continue to lie. Your failures to produce a verse to back up your assumptions is bothering you so you attack me. You have no proof at all.

Folks, you will know them by their fruites.

God's Truth

When keypurr was asked where Jesus' Spirit was, keypurr started talking about demons. Why? What a decrepit thing to do.

Why you get so much attention for your false beliefs is reason enough not to talk to you about it anymore.

God's Truth

The only liar here is you for distorting my words.

You have yet to show me the verse where Jesus raised himself.

Your trying to whitewash the question . You are of your father the devil. Jesus was a man. You break the commandments of your God by making Jesus God. You fail to see the difference between God and Lord.

You will never be in his fold if you continue to lie. Your failures to produce a verse to back up your assumptions is bothering you so you attack me. You have no proof at all.

Folks, you will know them by their fruites.

You were shown where Jesus said he will raise himself. You are dishonest keypurr.

keypurr

You were shown where Jesus said he will raise himself. You are dishonest keypurr.

Not so GT.

I am well aware of what he said.

Now show me the verse where he did raise himself.

You call me dishonest because you can not show me a verse to backup your assumption. I am waiting GT, give me the verse that says Jesus did in fact raise himself.

If you can't, you should apologize to me.

God's Truth

Not so GT.

You call me dishonest because you can not show me a verse to backup your assumption. I am waiting GT, give me the verse that says Jesus did in fact raise himself.

You were shown scripture where JESUS SAYS he will raise himself.

You are dishonest and you accuse Jesus of not doing what he said he would do.

You are defeated in your false doctrines but you are too stubborn and rebellious to give it up.

keypurr

You were shown scripture where JESUS SAYS he will raise himself.

You are dishonest and you accuse Jesus of not doing what he said he would do.

You are defeated in your false doctrines but you are too stubborn and rebellious to give it up.

Your only show folks what a fool you are.

Give me the verse where Jesus did raise himself or move on.

Prove ALL THINGS and hold fast to the truth. You need to do that for your faith is a fairy tale.

God's Truth

Your only show folks what a fool you are.

Give me the verse where Jesus did raise himself or move on.

Prove ALL THINGS and hold fast to the truth. You need to do that for your faith is a fairy tale.

You are calling Jesus untrustworthy makes you the fool.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Not so GT.

Keypurr, examine for a moment this verse.

Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” - John 2:19 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John2:19&version=NKJV

Now, if Jesus says that if His body is killed, that He will raise Himself from the dead, does that mean that He can or that He cannot raise Himself from the dead?

keypurr

Keypurr, examine for a moment this verse.

Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” - John 2:19 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John2:19&version=NKJV

Now, if Jesus says that if His body is killed, that He will raise Himself from the dead, does that mean that He can or that He cannot raise Himself from the dead?

Answered in post 15527.

If Jesus the man was dead he could not raise himself.

If the logos left him at the cross and did not die with him then he could have raised himself.

BUT THERE IS NO VERSE THAT SAYS HE DID RAISE HIMSELF.

God raised him from the dead.

The logos is a created spirit, did it die on the cross as a man?

I think so for the logos took the form of man. And suffered as a man. So being dead was unable to raise himself. But we know the power of the logos is the fullness of the Father.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I did not call Jesus untrustworthy, you did.

You say that, and then this is your next post:

Answered in post 15527.

If Jesus the man was dead he could not raise himself.

When you call someone a liar, it usually means that they are untrustworthy. You're calling Jesus a liar and therefore untrustworthy, because you say that He could not raise Himself from the dead, when He said he will.

That's a pretty serious sin you're accusing Him of. You need to repent.

If the logos left him at the cross and did not die with him then he could have raised himself.

That's besides the issue. We're talking about the claim that Jesus made in which He says He can raise Himself.

BUT THERE IS NO VERSE THAT SAYS HE DID RAISE HIMSELF.

Correct. But that's not the point I'm making, Keypurr, please stay focused.

God raised him from the dead.

And yet if Jesus is God, then that statement remains true. If God the Father raised God the Son from the dead, it's still God raising Jesus from the dead.

If Jesus, speaking as God, claims that if you "destroy this temple," aka kill Jesus, then he is not lying.

But what you claim is that Jesus is not God, and therefore cannot speak as God, and therefore any claim power over death, which makes Jesus a liar, because He claimed such.

Now, why would you worship a being that is untrustworthy?

The logos is a created spirit, did it die on the cross as a man?

I think so for the logos took the form of man. And suffered as a man. So being dead was unable to raise himself.

In the beginning was the LOGOS, and the LOGOS was with God and God was the LOGOS.

Keypurr, question for you, if you prefer the AENT, then why do you prefer to use the Greek word for the Word, LOGOS? Wouldn't you rather use the Aramaic term, "Memra"?

But we know the power of the logos is the fullness of the Father.

What does that have to do with Jesus' claim over the power of death? If He cannot raise Himself from the dead, then He has no right to make that claim.

Keypurr, there are only three possibilities as to who Jesus Christ is.

He is either a liar, or a lunatic, or He is LORD.

And you've now shown that you believe Him to be a liar. Shame on you.

keypurr

You say that, and then this is your next post:

When you call someone a liar, it usually means that they are untrustworthy. You're calling Jesus a liar and therefore untrustworthy, because you say that He could not raise Himself from the dead, when He said he will.

That's a pretty serious sin you're accusing Him of. You need to repent.

That's besides the issue. We're talking about the claim that Jesus made in which He says He can raise Himself.

Correct. But that's not the point I'm making, Keypurr, please stay focused.

And yet if Jesus is God, then that statement remains true. If God the Father raised God the Son from the dead, it's still God raising Jesus from the dead.

If Jesus, speaking as God, claims that if you "destroy this temple," aka kill Jesus, then he is not lying.

But what you claim is that Jesus is not God, and therefore cannot speak as God, and therefore any claim power over death, which makes Jesus a liar, because He claimed such.

Now, why would you worship a being that is untrustworthy?

In the beginning was the LOGOS, and the LOGOS was with God and God was the LOGOS.

Keypurr, question for you, if you prefer the AENT, then why do you prefer to use the Greek word for the Word, LOGOS? Wouldn't you rather use the Aramaic term, "Memra"?

What does that have to do with Jesus' claim over the power of death? If He cannot raise Himself from the dead, then He has no right to make that claim.

Keypurr, there are only three possibilities as to who Jesus Christ is.

He is either a liar, or a lunatic, or He is LORD.

And you've now shown that you believe Him to be a liar. Shame on you.

Now your talking like a fool.

The question you or they can not answer is telling me the verse that says Jesus raised himself.

I have used the Greek to English all my life, but I think the AENT is better. Your nit picking not addressing the question. Your assuming to much into the verse in question.

Jesus is not God, you support a tradition that has been disproved. The son is not God, only his Father is the true God. Jesus Christ does not lie yet you turn from his words.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Now your talking like a fool.

The question you or they can not answer is telling me the verse that says Jesus raised himself.

I have used the Greek to English all my life, but I think the AENT is better. Your nit picking not addressing the question. Your assuming to much into the verse in question.

Jesus is not God, you support a tradition that has been disproved. The son is not God, only his Father is the true God. Jesus Christ does not lie yet you turn from his words.

Keypurr, can Jesus raise Himself from the dead? If not, then why did He make the claim?