The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
See, you're assuming that the Son was created, and that's why you have a problem with that verse. It clearly states that the Son was equal with God. The Son was NOT created, because He is God the Son. He existed with the Father and the Holy Spirit for all of eternity past.
Yeppers.

Rosenritter

Keypurr, do you realize how you sound?

Keypurr, do you realize how you sound?

How would you know if it was Jesus or the Spirit that was IN him that spoke?

That spirit that was in him was at the creation, all things were made through it by the Father. That spirit is God's FIRST creation, the firstborn of ALL CREATURES. Not God.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Note that it says that the Word was made flesh, not that the Word possessed someone else's flesh.

How would you know if it was Jesus speaking or a spirit possessing him speaking? Seriously Keypurr? You haven't one iota of evidence that Jesus was possessed in the first place, and you want to proceed as if someone else has the burden of proof that when the bible says "JESUS SAID" that it actually was Jesus speaking?

Last edited:

Rosenritter

Jesus is Lord, not Yahveh--

Act 2:36 ThereforeG3767 let allG3956 the houseG3624 of IsraelG2474 knowG1097 assuredly,G806 thatG3754 GodG2316 hath madeG4160 that sameG5126 Jesus,G2424 whomG3739 yeG5210 have crucified,G4717 bothG2532 LordG2962 andG2532 Christ.G5547

G2962
κύριος
kurios
koo'-ree-os
From κῦρος kuros (supremacy); supreme in authority, that is, (as noun) controller; by implication Mr. (as a respectful title): - God, Lord, master, Sir.

LA

You are not answering the question? How do you understand the words Lord and Christ in Acts 2:36?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Note that it says that the Word was made flesh, not that the Word possessed someone else's flesh.

How would you know if it was Jesus speaking or a spirit possessing him speaking? Seriously Keypurr? You haven't one iota of evidence that Jesus was possessed in the first place, and you want to proceed as if someone else has the burden of proof that when the bible says "JESUS SAID" that it actually was Jesus speaking?

Joh 17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are not answering the question? How do you understand the words Lord and Christ in Acts 2:36?

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

G2962
κύριος
kurios
koo'-ree-os
From κῦρος kuros (supremacy); supreme in authority, that is, (as noun) controller; by implication Mr. (as a respectful title): - God, Lord, master, Sir.

G5547
Χριστός
Christos
khris-tos'
From G5548; anointed, that is, the Messiah, an epithet of Jesus: - Christ.

Act 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

keypurr

I am considering that those are the words of Keypurr and not the words of scripture. If you be a prophet, show us a sign as to why we should believe you instead of the Word which has already been delivered to us.

If you do not believe the words of the Master why would you believe me?

Joh_8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

We need to understand the words as to content. Most don't, I only know in part that is why I continue to learn after seventy years of study.

keypurr

Jesus is from the world, the logos is from above.
The logos was at the creation, Jesus was born into the creation.

The logos is the son of man for he came down from above.

Joh 17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is from the world, the logos is from above.
The logos was at the creation, Jesus was born into the creation.

The logos is the son of man for he came down from above.

The logos and the man Jesus are the same 'person'.
The Lord Jesus is not two persons.

The logos, who was and is a person/mind added human flesh to His person. He did not add another person.

keypurr

The Trinity

The logos and the man Jesus are the same 'person'.
The Lord Jesus is not two persons.

The logos, who was and is a person/mind added human flesh to His person. He did not add another person.

I disagree. The logos went into Jesus at his anointing. The dove brought the logos with the power of the most high. Acts 10:38.

The logos and the man became one. The logos took on a human form.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

God's Truth

Keypurr, every man has his own spirit within him, for without a spirit your body would be dead.

So where is Jesus' Spirit?

James 2:26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

Hebrews 12:9, Zechariah 12:1, and Malachi 2:15.

Zechariah 12:1 shows us that the spirit has a form

keypurr

Keypurr, every man has his own spirit within him, for without a spirit your body would be dead.

So where is Jesus' Spirit?

James 2:26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

Hebrews 12:9, Zechariah 12:1, and Malachi 2:15.

Zechariah 12:1 shows us that the spirit has a form

I have answered this many times for you. I agree that every man has his own spirit in him, but you do not realize that there are many spirits that can be in a man.

The original son of the Father is a spirit, the exact image of his creator. That is a very special spirit, the only one of its kind. It is a created form of God, it was given the fullness of the Father. God needed to enlighten the world so he needed to send his spirit son to do that.

God did it by preparing a flesh son for his true son become flesh. That joining took place when the dove came to Jesus. That spirit son spoke through Jesus with the words that the Father gave him to say. The spirit son and the flesh son became one.

Spirits can take forms, angles are spirit beings. The logos, spirit son, is the highest of all creation, he was with the Father to create the Universe.

GT, your love and desire to find truth if only you let the light in. Open for things that may sound strange to you for there may be some truth in it. No one know all that is in scriptures, no one. Not me, not you, not the Pastors. Never give up learning.

Blessing to you GT

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Rosenritter

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

G2962
κύριος
kurios
koo'-ree-os

G5547
Χριστός
Christos
khris-tos'
From G5548; anointed, that is, the Messiah, an epithet of Jesus: - Christ.

Act 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Lazy, if you are not going to answer the question, please say why. Alternatively you could simply ignore that specific post thread and let the topic dissolve. How (what) do you understand the words Lord and Christ to mean in Acts 2:36?

Either answer the question, or don't reply to this post. Your constant evasion is tiresome.

Rosenritter

If you do not believe the words of the Master why would you believe me?

Joh_8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

We need to understand the words as to content. Most don't, I only know in part that is why I continue to learn after seventy years of study.

The Master said that he would raise himself in three days, you said he was a liar. Of course I'm not going to listen to you!

God's Truth

I have answered this many times for you. I agree that every man has his own spirit in him, but you do not realize that there are many spirits that can be in a man.

You have NOT told me what happened to JESUS' SPIRIT.

You need to explain it.

The original son of the Father is a spirit, the exact image of his creator. That is a very special spirit, the only one of its kind. It is a created form of God, it was given the fullness of the Father. God needed to enlighten the world so he needed to send his spirit son to do that.

God did it by preparing a flesh son for his true son become flesh.

I already know you believe that, now tell me what happened to JESUS' SPIRIT. Don't keep telling me about the 'other' Spirit, tell me about Jesus' spirit.

That joining took place when the dove came to Jesus. That spirit son spoke through Jesus with the words that the Father gave him to say. The spirit son and the flesh son became one.

Spirits can take forms, angles are spirit beings. The logos, spirit son, is the highest of all creation, he was with the Father to create the Universe.

GT, your love and desire to find truth if only you let the light in. Open for things that may sound strange to you for there may be some truth in it. No one know all that is in scriptures, no one. Not me, not you, not the Pastors. Never give up learning.

Blessing to you GT

I couldn't care any less about your silly judgments of me.

Now tell me what happened to the spirit of Jesus.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Master said that he would raise himself in three days, you said he was a liar. Of course I'm not going to listen to you!

Keypurr did not say Jesus was a liar.

You do not recognize the words of the Father through the Son, because you not born of God.

I gave you a scripture showing Jesus spoke the words His father gave Him.

You have your own ideas which deny Gods Words.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have NOT told me what happened to JESUS' SPIRIT.

You need to explain it.

I already know you believe that, now tell me what happened to JESUS' SPIRIT. Don't keep telling me about the 'other' Spirit, tell me about Jesus' spirit.

I couldn't care any less about your silly judgments of me.

Now tell me what happened to the spirit of Jesus.

The spirit of Jesus is enveloped in the Spirit of His Father who is God.

This we are to understand is the Holy Spirit which indwells Christians.

Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

(you do not know)

LA

keypurr

Nope, I didn't, I said there is no verse that says he did it. That makes you spreading false witness.

No one is twisting your arm to listen to me.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app