The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Jesus was not. At the creation, the logos was.

Jesus was born in Bethlehem, he did not exist until then.

All things were created by God THROUGH his express image, a spirit not a man. The son that was with God is not the human Jesus.

Agree that the Son, logos, did the work his Father gave him to do. But consider that this express image son is a created creature. Only the Father is the true God. This son was given the power of his creator, his Father.

You need to see the spirit son AND the flesh son as two that became one in the body of Jesus. The Universe was not created by a man.

Sent from my iPad using TOL
Hi keypurr, have you accepted the Trinity today my friend?

[h=1]John 14:7-9New King James Version (NKJV)[/h][h=3]The Father Revealed[/h][FONT=&quot]7 “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?[/FONT]

keypurr

Hi keypurr, have you accepted the Trinity today my friend?

[h=1]John 14:7-9New King James Version (NKJV)[/h][h=3]The Father Revealed[/h][FONT=&quot]7 “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?[/FONT]

Did you go to the same school as GT?

The express image reflected the person of God to us. Jesus was not the Father or the express image. The express image was IN Jesus. That image is the true Son of the most high who was at the creation.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Did you go to the same school as GT?

The express image reflected the person of God to us. Jesus was not the Father or the express image. The express image was IN Jesus. That image is the true Son of the most high who was at the creation.

In your heart and mind you know that you can't deny those scriptures, they are God's own words.

7 “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.”
8 Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”
9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have …

keypurr

In your heart and mind you know that you can't deny those scriptures, they are God's own words.

7 “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.”

I do not deny them friend because I see what the content of them say.

Christ is Not the Father.

Stop assuming the traditions of men and follow the word of the master.

Rosenritter

There is one God with ONE WILL. Why would the Godhead have more than one will? Why would the Godhead have different "personalities"?

The Father, Son, and Spirit are never separate. We refer to the "distinctions" as persons (although that word usually speaks of human beings) because God is a being (a Divine being) while we are human beings. Perhaps you're arguing a moot point. No analogy can ever do justice to our Great God.

I don't disagree with anything you said right there, but Bright Raven (who started this thread) says that each person of the Trinity has a different personality. They have different personalities, he says. The Trinitarians on this forum consider Bright Raven to be normal and I've never seen you object to his explanation before...

Rosenritter

Jesus was not. At the creation, the logos was.

Jesus was born in Bethlehem, he did not exist until then.

John 8:57-59 KJV
(57) Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
(58) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
(59) Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Keypurr, I am fairly certain that the gospel said that Jesus was speaking in verse 58. It doesn't say the Logos said or any other such indirection. Does your Bible have the word Jesus there? If so, on what authority do you claim that the gospel is mistaken and should have said Logos?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I do not deny them friend because I see what the content of them say.

Christ is Not the Father.

Stop assuming the traditions of men and follow the word of the master.

Those ARE the words of the master - "If you have seen me, you have seen the Father"

Rosenritter

Those ARE the words of the master - "If you have seen me, you have seen the Father"

There seems to be an endless supply of angles of evidence:

Matthew 23:8-10 KJV
(8) But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
(9) And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
(10) Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

Matthew 19:16-17 KJV
(16) And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
(17) And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Matthew 6:24 KJV
(24) No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Christ is our Master. We cannot serve two masters, and in that same example he defines God as our Master. When the man came to him and called him Good Master, he asked, why callest thou me Good? The man didn't answer, but the answer is obvious, the name did fit the Master. Who else would you ask for Eternal Life? There is one who is Good, that is, God.

keypurr

True, but they have been distorted and changed in places to satisfy the church of Rome and the Emperor of Rome in the fourth century.

Prove all things my friend. There is no God the Son or God the Holy Spirit.

Only the Father is God see John 17:3 and believe what your Lord says.

keypurr

(57) Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
(58) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
(59) Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Keypurr, I am fairly certain that the gospel said that Jesus was speaking in verse 58. It doesn't say the Logos said or any other such indirection. Does your Bible have the word Jesus there? If so, on what authority do you claim that the gospel is mistaken and should have said Logos?

Consider that the LOGOS spoke through Jesus.

The logos is from above, Jesus is from below.

Jesus is flesh, the logos became flesh. Think friend, think.

keypurr

How would you know if it was Jesus or the Spirit that was IN him that spoke?

That spirit that was in him was at the creation, all things were made through it by the Father. That spirit is God's FIRST creation, the firstborn of ALL CREATURES. Not God.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lazy, would you please define how you understand the words Lord and Christ in that passage of Acts 2:36?

Jesus is Lord, not Yahveh--

Act 2:36 ThereforeG3767 let allG3956 the houseG3624 of IsraelG2474 knowG1097 assuredly,G806 thatG3754 GodG2316 hath madeG4160 that sameG5126 Jesus,G2424 whomG3739 yeG5210 have crucified,G4717 bothG2532 LordG2962 andG2532 Christ.G5547

G2962
κύριος
kurios
koo'-ree-os
From κῦρος kuros (supremacy); supreme in authority, that is, (as noun) controller; by implication Mr. (as a respectful title): - God, Lord, master, Sir.

LA

keypurr

Mat 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

keypurr

Mat 22:36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.
Mat 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.