The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

No Christ comes through the Spirit, and he is made manifest in our hearts by the power of the Spirit.

You said the Holy Spirit is many spirits. Are you denying that?

As for what you said about Christ, he does not come through the Spirit, he is the Spirit.

God's Truth

Listen, if you can't show me the verse that you are talking about regarding a woman having long hair so she doesn't tempt Angels, then sorry, but I can't comment on it.
Everything in order.

You said angels live inside the saved. Do you keep to that or not?

God's Truth

This is my last post regarding this, or it will go on and on. If you can't give me the verse, or the post you are referring to, regarding what you say that I have said, then I can't comment on any of it. Sorry.

You already did comment on it and you went against it.

God's Truth

No, Jesus didn't say that John was like Elijah, he said this was Elijah. But John said he wasn't Elijah. Because John was John, but the Spirit of Elijah was in him ministering to him and through him, that's why Jesus said that John was Elijah yet John said he wasn't. Elijah is one of the ministering Spirits of God, and his Spirit is holy because he comes from God.

Paul speaks of the ministering spirits, these are all holy because they come God through Christ and they only speak what they are given of God to speak!

You claimed a spirit of a DEAD MAN was IN John the baptizer.

YOU said ELIJAH was ONE OF THE MINISTERING SPIRITS OF GOD.

Angels ARE ministering spirits of God and I told you that they do NOT live in the saved.

NOW, are you going to keep denying that you said angels live in the saved?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Angels ARE ministering spirits of God and I told you that they do NOT live in the saved.

What do you mean by "live in the saved."

marhig

Elijah isn't dead, he's alive!

And I never said that he lived in John!

God's Truth

And I never said that he lived in John!

No,Jesus didn't say that John was like Elijah, he said this was Elijah. But John said he wasn't Elijah. Because John was John, but the Spirit of Elijah was in him ministering to him and through him, that's why Jesus said that John was Elijah yet John said he wasn't. Elijah is one of the ministering Spirits of God, and his Spirit is holy because he comes from God.

Paul speaks of the ministering spirits, these are all holy because they come God through Christ and they only speak what they are given of God to speak!

marhig

He died in his flesh and lives on in his spirit and you said he was in John.

I don't play games when it comes to God's Truth.

You said angels live in the saved.

Do you want to take that back now or what?
Yes, Elijah is alive in the Spirit, so he isn't dead. He is a living Spirit!

Still no verse as to where I said Angels live in anyone?

I said that Angels are ministering Spirits and they minister to those who belong to God.

They are Spirits, they minister, and any Spirit that comes from God to minister to those who belong to him, is Holy!

marhig

Yes that's right, that doesn't say that I have said that Angels live in us.

I said that the Spirit of Elijah was ministering to John, and that's what I believe to be true.

God's Truth

Yes, Elijah is alive in the Spirit, so he isn't dead. He is a living Spirit!

Still no verse as to where I said Angels live in anyone?
That is right, there is NO scripture that says angels live in the saved---but YOU said they do.

I said that Angels are ministering Spirits and they minister to those who belong to God.

They are Spirits, they minister, and any Spirit that comes from God to minister to those who belong to him, is Holy!

Read what you said, you said the spirit of Elijah was IN JOHN.

marhig

That is right, there is NO scripture that says angels live in the saved---but YOU said they do.

Read what you said, you said the spirit of Elijah was IN JOHN.
I mean that the Spirit of Elijah was in John ministering to him. Not that he lives in John. John is John, and Elijah was a Spirit ministering to John. And that's what I believe.

God's Truth

I mean that the Spirit of Elijah was in John ministering to him. Not that he lives in John. John is John, and Elijah was a Spirit ministering to John. And that's what I believe.

You said the spirit of another man lives in John.

But not that he lives in John.

You are contradicting yourself.

YOU said John WAS Elijah.

No, Jesus didn't say that John was like Elijah, he said this was Elijah.

So how in the world can John BE Elijah but the spirit of Elijah NOT live in John?

You are not being honest in what you said.

marhig

You said the spirit of another man lives in John.

But not that he lives in John.

You are contradicting yourself.

YOU said John WAS Elijah.

So how in the world can John BE Elijah but the spirit of Elijah NOT live in John?

You are not being honest in what you said.
I said that Jesus said that this was Elijah. And he was talking about John. He means that the Spirit of John was in Elijah ministering to John, and John was speaking what he was hearing.

Matthew 11

And if ye will receive*it, this is Elias, which was for to come.*He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

God's Truth

I said that Jesus said that this was Elijah. And he was talking about John. He means that the Spirit of John was in Elijah ministering to John, and John was speaking what he was hearing.

Matthew 11

And if ye will receive*it, this is Elias, which was for to come.*He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

The spirit of the man Elijah was not in John. Ministering spirits/angels do not live in the saved. You have been saying the spirit of angels live in the saved.

marhig

The spirit of the man Elijah was not in John. Ministering spirits/angels do not live in the saved. You have been saying the spirit of angels live in the saved.
As I said, I never said that Elijah lived in John. No matter how many times you say it.

Anyway, we're not getting anywhere, it's late here so I'll leave it there. I'm off to bed. :)