The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Angel worship? That's silly, they are our brethren in God. They aren't sitting on clouds playing harps with wings you know, doing nothing. They are ministering spirits, workers, and they do Gods work helping and ministering to Gods people.

I worship the Spirit in me that Jesus gave me when I was saved. If Jesus gave me the spirit of an angel to live inside me then I would be a sinner.

God's Truth

It says in scripture that angels are ministering spirits for those who are heirs of salvation, thus they minister to and for those who belong to God.

Angels minister to us not by living inside of the saved but by maybe coming to us in human form to help, or by carrying us to the Lord as in what will happen when Jesus returns, or by carrying a deceased person's spirit to him.

Angels are messengers and they actually spoke to people outside of the people, not inside the people.

An angel appeared to Mary and spoke to her outside of her. An angel spoke to Zechariah outside of him,...

God's Truth

God won't give angels that sin light.
What? Angels sinned. Don't you know that angels sinned?

And he won't use them to minister his word.
I don't understand your reasoning there.
What do you mean regarding women having long hair because of the angels? Thanks

Long hair covers the body of a woman when she is unclothed and thus not tempt the angels who are sons/males. There were angels who sinned and gave up their posts because they thought human women were beautiful.

God's Truth

Nowhere does Scripture instruct us to direct our worship inwardly.

I have the Spirit of Jesus himself in me and I do worship him.

John 17:26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I have the Spirit of Jesus himself in me and I do worship him.

John 17:26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."

Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself
Joh 16:14 He shall glorify me

Rom_8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Col_3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

God's Truth

Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself
Joh 16:14 He shall glorify me

Rom_8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Col_3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

What is your point?
I gave you scripture and told you my beliefs. You merely post more scripture. Explain how you think Jesus does not live inside the saved even though he says he does.

marhig

Angels in the form of men, not men possessed by angels. Abraham was visited by three men, one of which was the LORD, two of which were angels. Man is the "form" not a "possessed vessel."
I have never said that men are possessed by Angels, I said that they are Spirits and they minister to those born of God. Just as it says in the Bible.

marhig

What? Angels sinned. Don't you know that angels sinned?

I don't understand your reasoning there.

Long hair covers the body of a woman when she is unclothed and thus not tempt the angels who are sons/males. There were angels who sinned and gave up their posts because they thought human women were beautiful.
Angels sinned yes, but God doesn't use those Angels to do his work.

Women have long hair so they don't tempt Angels? What???? Why on earth do you think they? That's not right! I know the scriptures you're referring to, but they don't mean that. Hair is a picture of a womans covering in God. Is got nothing to do with tempting Angels.

God's Truth

Angels sinned yes, but God doesn't use those Angels to do his work.
So they got in trouble why?
Angels have long hair so they don't tempt Angels? What????
Show where I said that or repent.

Why on earth do you think they? That's not right! I know the scriptures you're referring to, but they don't mean that. Hair is a picture of a womans covering in God. Is got nothing to do with tempting Angels.

Long hair on a woman is just pretty, right?

God's Truth

I said that they minister to us into our hearts.

You said they live in the saved.

Let's not play games with things so serious.

I said we receive the one and only Holy Spirit and not a spirit of an angel. You said we do.

If you would like to change your mind do so but don't act like I am mistaken when I am not.

marhig

You said they live in the saved.

Let's not play games with things so serious.

I said we receive the one and only Holy Spirit and not a spirit of an angel. You said we do.

If you would like to change your mind do so but don't act like I am mistaken when I am not.
Can you show me where I said that Angels live in us please? Because I said that their minister to us.