The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Can you show me where I said that Angels live in us please? Because I said that their minister to us.

YOU said it. I am NOT going back and wasting my time with your denial.

If you do NOT believe that God gives us the spirit of an angel to live in us then say it here and now.

God's Truth

I have been saying here repeatedly that there is only one divine Spirit and it is the Father and Jesus.

Marhig has been going against me, she has been saying it could be one of many angels. I am not mistaken. If she does not believe that now she should just say so.

What kind of spirit does one have if they are just going to act as if they didn't believe and say what they did?

marhig

YOU said it. I am NOT going back and wasting my time with your denial.

If you do NOT believe that God gives us the spirit of an angel to live in us then say it here and now.
GT you're saying that I said Angels live in us, where did I say that? I never, I said they are ministering Spirits and they minister to our hearts. I truly don't remember saying that they live in us. So maybe you could show me which post you are referring to? Thanks

marhig

I have been saying here repeatedly that there is only one divine Spirit and it is the Father and Jesus.

Marhig has been going against me, she has been saying it could be one of many angels. I am not mistaken. If she does not believe that now she should just say so.

What kind of spirit does one have if they are just going to act as if they didn't believe and say what they did?
Who are you speaking to? Me or an audience? I'm speaking to you!

I'm here, you don't have to address everyone and try to make me out to be bad!

And I'm not going against you, I just don't agree with what you are saying, it's nothing personal. You take everything personally!

And Christ Jesus is most definitely not the father!

marhig

If an angel was given to you in your heart, then you are living through that angel.
No, if an Angel is ministering into our hearts, then they are guiding us and ministering God's word to us. A ministering Spirit is just that, a Spirit that ministers and if it comes from God, then it's holy!

marhig

How? Why? Please explain.

How about you first tell me why you think women are to have long hair.
Well I would like to know the verse you are referring to before I comment, where it says they women have long hair so that they don't tempt Angels?

God's Truth

Who are you speaking to? Me or an audience? I'm speaking to you!

I'm here, you don't have to address everyone and try to make me out to be bad!

And I'm not going against you, I just don't agree with what you are saying, it's nothing personal. You take everything personally!

And Christ Jesus is most definitely not the father!

It sounds like you are the one who is in the wrong.

Just listen to yourself while you judge me.

God's Truth

No, if an Angel is ministering into our hearts, then they are guiding us and ministering God's word to us. A ministering Spirit is just that, a Spirit that ministers and if it comes from God, then it's holy!

You said angels are given to live in our hearts.

marhig

It sounds like you are the one who is in the wrong.

Just listen to yourself while you judge me.
I'm not judging you, I'm speaking about what I believe in. I think that you need to read what you write about others sometimes before you talk about judgement.

God's Truth

GT you're saying that I said Angels live in us, where did I say that? I never, I said they are ministering Spirits and they minister to our hearts. I truly don't remember saying that they live in us. So maybe you could show me which post you are referring to? Thanks

We receive ONE Spirit, the Spirit of Jesus himself when we are saved.

You know you said we receive the spirit of an angel.

marhig

YOU went against me for saying what I did so you explain.
GT, your have said that women have long hair so that they don't tempt Angels. You always say that we are to back up what we say with scripture. I'm only asking which scriptures you are referring to? I can't comment until I read them. Because I'm not sure now which ones you mean? Thanks

God's Truth

Can you show me which post or posts you are talking about please?

Nope. You need to either say angels are spirits who do do live in us, or say that they do.

You need to say we are only given one Spirit, the Spirit of Jesus Christ or deny it.

Do it now and clarify. But don't act like you never said what you did.

God's Truth

GT, your have said that women have long hair so that they don't tempt Angels. You always say that we are to back up what we say with scripture. I'm only asking which scriptures you are referring to? I can't comment until I read them. Because I'm not sure now which ones you mean? Thanks

Again, you said we receive the spirit of an angel when we are saved.

Do you believe that or not?

marhig

Nope. You need to either say angels are spirits who do do live in us, or say that they do.

You need to say we are only given one Spirit, the Spirit of Jesus Christ or deny it.

Do it now and clarify. But don't act like you never said what you did.
Blimey, you're saying I said something but you won't show me where? Which post are your talking about? Thanks