The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

lifeisgood

You said to believe isn't to act nor carry out in deed, repeatedly.

Nothing to do with OBEY TO BE SAVED.

Now you say they did deeds but not for salvation.

So, let's see, you believe that JWs who obey Jesus by going two by two are saved?

No one said they did them to be saved.

gt does. gt says a UNbeliever must OBEY TO BE SAVED.

The good and right deed is a product of effectual faith.

Nothing to do with OBEY TO BE SAVED.

You deny effectual faith and in doing so; the vast majority of the Bible

Libel statement.

lifeisgood

Still no verse?

He certainly did say he was going to Jerusalem to be die a cruel death, and by whom? Wicked men, those who are under the power of darkness, doing the works of their father the devil! And they pleased not God! But where does he say that he was going to die to save us? He lived to save us, and we are saved by his life, he came and preached the gospel and lived by what he taught, baring witness to the truth, and those who are of the truth hear his voice. They believe in him and believe the gospel, they have faith in God and through that faith by the grace of God they are saved and then those who are brought from death to life, born of God who walk in the Spirit, go on to live by the will of God and worship him in Spirit and in truth!

I haven't once said that Jesus didn't have to bare what he did, I keep saying he was willing to bare whatsoever was set before him, and God knew what would happen to Jesus once he came to this world, and what wicked men would do to him, and he prophisised it though those in the old testament and Jesus was willing for it, as he wanted to save as many as he could by the ministry of reconciliation, by word of God.

Read the parable of the wicked tenants, this is about Jesus himself, and look at what God did to those wicked men who didn't reverence him but rather killed him! (Matthew 21}

Death doesn't save, life saves. And Jesus was willing for everything, he bore his cross including the crucifixion to bring us and bare witness to the truth, showing us and teaching us how to truly love God and others, no matter what we go through and no matter what is set before us, we must keep our faith, and show the love of God and life of Christ to others and glorify them, love, forgive and show with mercy through Christ Jesus. and through Jesus we can overcome the world because he overcame Satan and the world and he can help us to do so too. Through Christ we can receive the strength to overcome by the power of the Spirit of God! Without him we can do nothing, he is the way the truth and the life, and the only way to the father is through him!

I think you provided the verse, marhig. I broke the verse you gave down. You, marhig, do not agree with the word of God.

Unless God sees the blood He will NOT pass over you and you will freely let death come in. That is what happened in OT that is what happens in NT.

Now, you have the free will to reject going through God's way and provide your own way TO BE SAVED if you so desire.

lifeisgood

There is no way you expected that.

Sure I did.

If you did, you are psychic, and should be living in a tower of blood diamonds and the bones of enemies you vanquished, knowing you would get away with it.

Sometimes some politicians are also psychic, they say 'watch, this is tomorrow's headlines' and by golly, that's exactly the headlines next day in all media outlets.

lifeisgood

They didn't repent of their sins they were still working iniquity.

Please, gt, go back and read the text in its original context.
The Lord said no such thing to them.
The Lord did not deny they did those things they were claiming they did in His name no less.

Notice if you want that Jesus did not say to them that they were liars.

All that doing and in the end being rejected by the Lord.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I apologize for my absence on this thread, I haven't received a single notification in the last few days for some reason, and they were pretty spotty before that. I think the TOL Android app is broken. I doubt I'll be able to catch up here, but I'll try...

lifeisgood

You reject the Truth.

The Lord Jesus Christ is the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

1 Corinthians 15:45 In the same way also it is written, "The first man Adam became a living animal"; the last Adam is a life-giving Spirit.

This is what happens when you pluck the verses out of its original context.

From the context of Exodus 34:34, when Paul says that the Lord is the Spirit in Corinthians, he is saying that the Holy Spirit is God, just as Jesus and the Father are.

lifeisgood

James 2:22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.

Anyone who can see can see that you go against the Word of God.

Oh, c'mon, gt.

The OT BELIEVERS' faith was completed and they PROVED it by when they placed the blood over the doorposts of their houses and when the Lord saw the blood HE PASSED OVER THEM and LIFE was brought to that house contrary to the ones whose faith was NOT complete therefore REFUSING to place the blood over the doorposts in this way death being brought to them.

popsthebuilder

Please, gt, go back and read the text in its original context.
The Lord said no such thing to them.
The Lord did not deny they did those things they were claiming they did in His name no less.

Notice if you want that Jesus did not say to them that they were liars.

All that doing and in the end being rejected by the Lord.
You really need to go back through the last 14 hours of my posts towards you and actually attempt logical honest responses. Instead of saying you were tired and thinking your lack of rebuttal is just okay.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

lifeisgood

Matthew 7:22 21 Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.’

They didn't obey Jesus and repent of their sins.
Obeying Jesus and repenting of our sins is how we are known by God.

The Bible tells us plainly that God KNOWS those who obey Him.

1 Corinthians 8:3 But whoever loves God is known by God

That scripture says whoever LOVES God is KNOWN by God.

How do we LOVE God?

The Bible says we love God by obeying Him.

1 John 5:3 For this is what love for God is: to keep His commands. Now His commands are not a burden,

You love God by obeying His commands, and then He will know you.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

After you love God by obeying Jesus, Jesus will reveal himself to you, you will then know Jesus, and Jesus will know you.

This is what happens to those who pick and choose only the verses that agrees with their theology taking said verses out of its original CONTEXT.

lifeisgood

Come on trinitarians, explain what the Father's 'essence' is.

The trinitarian doctrine says Jesus shared God's 'essence', explain what that is or admit you can't defend that false doctrine.

By the way, your favorite trinitarian AMR could not explain it in the one on one debate.

AMR did state when pressured that the essence is not the Spirit, and is not Light.

lol

If you really are interested you can start here: http://www.answering-islam.org/Trinity/ as the Muslims say the same thing as you and Christians have taken the time to answer them. Maybe you will learn something you not now know.

popsthebuilder

This is what happens when you pluck the verses out of its original context.

From the context of Exodus 34:34, when Paul says that the Lord is the Spirit in Corinthians, he is saying that the Holy Spirit is God, just as Jesus and the Father are.
You really are in no place to speak of context; you can't even admit when you have been proven to have done it repeatedly yourself.

lifeisgood

You really need to go back through the last 14 hours of my posts towards you and actually attempt logical honest responses. Instead of saying you were tired and thinking your lack of rebuttal is just okay.

When did I say I was tired and thinking my lack of rebuttal is just okay?

Well, if you think in the last 14 hours of your posts (which was yesterday, which I was answering posts almost all day long from around 9AM to around 11PM) I have not answered any of them, you've got a problem.