The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

I have given my testimony here, gt, and you have read it. I was not looking for God, He came looking for me. I was not looking TO BE SAVED much less OBEY God TO BE SAVED.

Please, gt, do not compare those of us who believe that Jesus Christ and His finished/completed work on the Cross of Calvary saved us with those who openly reject the Lord.

God came looking for you, while you were a hater of God? You didn't even do what He said, you didn't even fast and pray for three days, then get water baptized with the baptism of repentance, like Paul?

LOL

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
God came looking for you, while you were a hater of God? You didn't even do what He said, you didn't even fast and pray for three days, then get water baptized with the baptism of repentance, like Paul?

That's the beauty of it all. While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us, when he was lifted up onto the cross, he called everyone to him, wanting all to be saved.

lifeisgood

LOL

Oh, gt. Where does the Bible say that you have to fast three days TO BE SAVED. Paul fasted because what happened to him was so stupendous, so contrary to everything he knew, that he could do nothing else but fast.

Our Lord also fasted does that mean in your doctrine that he fasted TO BE SAVED.

God's Truth

Oh, gt. Where does the Bible say that you have to fast three days TO BE SAVED. Paul fasted because what happened to him was so stupendous, so contrary to everything he knew, that he could do nothing else but fast.

Our Lord also fasted does that mean in your doctrine that he fasted TO BE SAVED.

Paul wasn't saved when he first believed.

Jesus said he would tell him what he had to do.

Paul spent the next three days not eating and drinking only praying for forgiveness.

What did you do?

God's Truth

That's the beauty of it all. While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us, when he was lifted up onto the cross, he called everyone to him, wanting all to be saved.

While we were sinners is about the Gentiles who were uncircumcised and without God in the world.

They didn't take care of their sins with the purification works.

Ephesians 2:12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

Jesus did not make the enemies get circumcised first and do what the Jews always did before he would save them. They just had to believe and obey Jesus and repent of their sins.

God's Truth

Now I have heard Truster and lifeisgood say they were not looking and did not want, but they were miraculously saved. lol Sounds exactly what false teachers wrongly say how Paul was saved.

What a shame.

lifeisgood

Paul wasn't saved when he first believed.

Oh, gt, the Lord saved Paul instantly, bringing Paul to say, 'Lord, what you want me to do?' Paul would not have done so UNLESS Paul knew that something extraordinary had happened to him.

Paul proves your doctrine wrong, gt.
Paul NEVER OBEYED God TO BE SAVED, the Lord had to knock him off his horse.

PJesus said he would tell him what he had to do.

Because the Lord had already saved Paul.

Paul spent the next three days not eating and drinking only praying for forgiveness.

Oh, c'mon gt. Where does the Bible say that Paul was only praying for forgiveness. He had been forgiven already.

What did you do?

TO BE SAVED? Nothing. After the Lord saved me, then I started to learn about the one who saved such a undeserving vessel as me.

lifeisgood

Now I have heard Truster and lifeisgood say they were not looking and did not want, but they were miraculously saved.

You are 100% correct. We were miraculously saved, exactly like Paul.

Sounds exactly what false teachers wrongly say how Paul was saved.

Paul was saved like every other true believer, the Lord went looking for Paul.
Paul was merrily murdering people of the Way going straight to hell in a hand basket.

What a shame.

What a shame you reject the miraculous salvation of the Lord Jesus Christ.

popsthebuilder

Answer still the same. I responded you wish to have broken me and I'll add to that response, you ain't got the power to brake me, popsthebuilder.

I WASTED most of YESTERDAY answering you and you have the gall to say that I have not responded and I am willfully ignorant.

Well, guess what, you go through your posts from yesterday and gratify yourself with my willful ignorance.
I wished no such thing, but merely noted your inability to respond with anything but nonsensical parroting similar to that of a broken record.

I even attempted to stop the needless arguing and contention multiple times; you would have none of it; now you want to pretend to be nuttier for your own little motives(defamation of my own character). You criticised me for having hope. You claim to believe is to do nothing with knowledge. You speak in irrelevant nonsensical circles and move goalposts when confronted on it.

Now; I will stop, unless and until you actually have some intelligible responses, as I dont want to be sour towards any, but it could go that route if I continue in this pointless lacking communication.

Still,
peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

God's Truth

Oh, gt, the Lord saved Paul instantly, bringing Paul to say, 'Lord, what you want me to do?' Paul would not have done so UNLESS Paul knew that something extraordinary had happened to him.
God doesn’t leave the saved blind.
Paul believed and was BLIND.
Paul proves your doctrine wrong, gt.
Paul NEVER OBEYED God TO BE SAVED, the Lord had to knock him off his horse.

Because the Lord had already saved Paul.
Show where the saved go without eating and drinking and praying while blind.

Oh, c'mon gt. Where does the Bible say that Paul was only praying for forgiveness. He had been forgiven already.
What was he praying and fasting for? I can show you scripture that that is what people did to be saved and not a condition of one who was just saved.
TO BE SAVED? Nothing. After the Lord saved me, then I started to learn about the one who saved such a undeserving vessel as me.
No, what was happening in the moments before you were saved? Lol

lifeisgood

All have to obey to be saved.

NONE, not even you, gt, can OBEY TO BE SAVED.
Salvation is a gift from God. Salvation is all of God. All anyone who is presented with Jesus Christ and His finished/completed work on the Cross of Calvary can do is either accept the gift or reject the gift. No one can work to deserve the gift; otherwise, it no longer is a gift.

You have a hard time with that because the spirit/s inside you won't allow it.

I have no hard time with the Lord miraculously saving me. It awes me that He did.

God's Truth

NONE, not even you, gt, can OBEY TO BE SAVED.
Salvation is a gift from God. Salvation is all of God. All anyone who is presented with Jesus Christ and His finished/completed work on the Cross of Calvary can do is either accept the gift or reject the gift. No one can work to deserve the gift; otherwise, it no longer is a gift.

I have no hard time with the Lord miraculously saving me. It awes me that He did.

God doesn't go against His written Word.

God's Truth

You know how we know Mormons and Muslims believe falseness?

Because the Bible says no other gospel, not even from an angel.

Do you believe and obey that?

If you do then you are protected from their false teachings.

lifeisgood

God doesn’t leave the saved blind.
Paul believed and was BLIND.

Yes, Paul was physically blind at the moment but now that the Lord has saved such a one as he, NOW HE SEES.

Show where the saved go without eating and drinking and praying while blind.

Paul.

What was he praying and fasting for? I can show you scripture that that is what people did to be saved and not a condition of one who was just saved.

He was fasting and praying because the Lord had told him to go to a particular place and wait and then someone would come and pray over him and tell him what he had to do.

If you had been Paul, murdering people of The Way, and the Lord had knocked you off you horse, you, gt, would be praying and fasting too.

No, what was happening in the moments before you were saved? Lol

I was merrily singing going straight to hell in a hand basket.