The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

When did I say I was tired and thinking my lack of rebuttal is just okay?

Well, if you think in the last 14 hours of your posts (which was yesterday, which I was answering posts almost all day long from around 9AM to around 11PM) I have not answered any of them, you've got a problem.
Yeah.... Let me be more specific.

Please attempt to respond to the last 2 hours of my posts last night before you went to sleep. You were proven wrong on multiple levels.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Well, if you think in the last 14 hours of your posts (which was yesterday, which I was answering posts almost all day long from around 9AM to around 11PM) I have not answered any of them, you've got a problem.
It's your credibility at stake, not mine.

popsthebuilder

You, popsthebuilder, said you broke me. I responded you wish to have broken me and I'll add to that response, you ain't got the power to brake me, popsthebuilder.
Pretty sure it was a question and not a statement.
And then I made a statement that I hoped you were okay.

That has little to do with anything.

Try responding to the pertinent parts of my posts in response to your willful ignorance

lifeisgood

It's your credibility at stake, not mine.

That is not an answer.

I am sure I can ask one of the moderators and they can prove that I was answering posts almost all day long yesterday as I stated.

popsthebuilder

That is not an answer.

I am sure I can ask one of the moderators and they can prove that I was answering posts almost all day long yesterday as I stated.
You said nothing about a lack of rebuttal. I did, because you offered none.

God's Truth

Please, gt, go back and read the text in its original context.
The Lord said no such thing to them.
The Lord did not deny they did those things they were claiming they did in His name no less.

Notice if you want that Jesus did not say to them that they were liars.

All that doing and in the end being rejected by the Lord.

You have proved more than once that you are blind.

What does it matter to give you scripture?

You go against it:

No, their faith was not made complete by what they did.

They acted BECAUSE their faith was already COMPLETE on what God said.

James 2:22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.

lifeisgood

Pretty sure it was a question and not a statement.
And then I made a statement that I hoped you were okay.

Answer still the same. I responded you wish to have broken me and I'll add to that response, you ain't got the power to brake me, popsthebuilder.

That has little to do with anything.

Try responding to the pertinent parts of my posts in response to your willful ignorance

I WASTED most of YESTERDAY answering you and you have the gall to say that I have not responded and I am willfully ignorant.

Well, guess what, you go through your posts from yesterday and gratify yourself with my willful ignorance.

God's Truth

This is what happens when you pluck the verses out of its original context.

From the context of Exodus 34:34, when Paul says that the Lord is the Spirit in Corinthians, he is saying that the Holy Spirit is God, just as Jesus and the Father are.

You are an enemy of the truth.

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

1 Corinthians 15:45 In the same way also it is written, "The first man Adam became a living animal"; the last Adam is a life-giving Spirit.

lifeisgood

You have proved more than once that you are blind.

What does it matter to give you scripture?

You go against it:

James 2:22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.

Oh, gt. I am sorry I will not take the time to answer you right now, for I would not be gracious to you and you do not deserve that I not be gracious to you. Nothing to do with you and all to do with myself.

God's Truth

Oh, c'mon, gt.

The OT BELIEVERS' faith was completed and they PROVED it by when they placed the blood over the doorposts of their houses and when the Lord saw the blood HE PASSED OVER THEM and LIFE was brought to that house contrary to the ones whose faith was NOT complete therefore REFUSING to place the blood over the doorposts in this way death being brought to them.

No, their faith was not made complete by what they did.

They acted BECAUSE their faith was already COMPLETE on what God said.

God's Truth

Me, talking myself into salvation. You've got to be kidding, gt. I was merrily singing going straight to hell when the Lord placed Himself in my path. I did absolutely nothing. He came looking for me. I was not looking for Him.

Then what happened?

Truster and you have a grand testimony, maybe on the same line that Joseph Smith and Muhammad had.

lifeisgood

Jesus' finished work is not "Satan wins, no one has to obey God."

Who is saying that gt?

God. did. not. nail. obedience. to. the. cross.

TO BE SAVED, yes.

For when I was merrily singing going straight to hell, I had no wish TO BE SAVED much less OBEY TO BE SAVED. The Lord is His graciousness, love, long-suffering, patience with me came looking for me, held me in His love and saved me, for which eternity will not be enough to say, "Thank you, Lord for saving me."

lifeisgood

Then what happened?

I have given my testimony here, gt, and you have read it. I was not looking for God, He came looking for me. I was not looking TO BE SAVED much less OBEY God TO BE SAVED.

Truster and you have a grand testimony, maybe on the same line that Joseph Smith and Muhammad had.

Please, gt, do not compare those of us who believe that Jesus Christ and His finished/completed work on the Cross of Calvary saved us with those who openly reject the Lord.