The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

keypurr

The logos had the fullness of the Father. It created all for God.

Act 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Notice that GOD anointed him, how many Gods are there BR. He can not be God if God anointed him.

keypurr

This is when Jesus became the Christ of God. This is when he received his POWER, the power of the EXPRESS IMAGE. This logos is the true Son sent to us.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is when Jesus became the Christ of God. This is when he received his POWER, the power of the EXPRESS IMAGE. This logos is the true Son sent to us.

Let me put it in BOLD RED letters for you. Maybe you will get it.

Luke 2:11 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

keypurr

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

My post went right over you head my friend.

Do I have to tell you about President Kennedy born in Boston again?

Luke was speaking about history when that book was written. You have a problem with that.

keypurr

Christ means anointed.

Jesus was not anointed at his birth. He became the Christ at age thirty. That is the age to be a Rabbi.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My post went right over you head my friend.

Do I have to tell you about President Kennedy born in Boston again?

Luke was speaking about history when that book was written. You have a problem with that.

Are you just plain stupid friend? WHAT DOES THE VERSE SAY? He has always been Christ the Lord. Do you doubt the messenger of God? Do you have a problem with that?

keypurr

BR, look at Luke in the AENT, the word CHRIST is not mentioned, the word savior is.

He was the savior at birth, not the Christ.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
BR, look at Luke in the AENT, the word CHRIST is not mentioned, the word savior is.

Believe what you wish friend. Live with your choices. You need to come to understand that Jesus and Christ are synonymous not two different entities.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned

Check the AENT. It is not as corrupt as the Greek is.
Matthew 16:18 AENT "I say also to you that you are Keefa, and on this Keefa I will build my assembly, and the gates of Sheol will not subdue it." (BR, emphasis mine)

It's interesting to me that you like the AENT (Aramaic) when it so plainly confirms the primacy of Peter as the first (bishop) among equals (bishops, including the Apostles, who were bishops), which view is wholly and solely Catholic, and the Catholic Church has been unwaveringly Trinitarian from the earliest. Mighty interesting. :)

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
It's interesting to me that you like the AENT (Aramaic) when it so plainly confirms the primacy of Peter as the first (bishop) among equals (bishops, including the Apostles, who were bishops), which view is wholly and solely Catholic, and the Catholic Church has been unwaveringly Trinitarian from the earliest. Mighty interesting. :)

The church was built on the apostles (plural) and the prophets with Jesus Christ as the cornerstone. (Ephesians 2:20)

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Actually, this was written after Jesus' resurrection. The Savior is the Christ, but Jesus said his kingdom is not of this world.

Jesus was anointed as the Christ, but he has not yet actually taken office as the King of kings and Lord of lords.

Give him time. His apostles asked him if he would restore the kingdom to Israel back in their day. He didn't.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you just plain stupid friend? WHAT DOES THE VERSE SAY? He has always been Christ the Lord. Do you doubt the messenger of God? Do you have a problem with that?

I do, what does a Christ do? Why do you think Jews don't accept Jesus as the Christ. It's simple, Jesus is first the Savior and he will be the Christ when the time comes. When he presents himself to the world then he will start doing Christ stuff like ruling the world.

Currently his focus is on doing Jesus stuff and preparing a government.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I agree somewhat. Jesus became the Christ at his anointing with the logos.
I have been trying to show you that I think that the logos is the spirit son from above. Not Jesus, but the spirit that went in him when the Dove landed on him

Jesus had the Holy Spirit from birth. He was anointed as the Christ by the laying on of hands through a dove, i.e. contact.

Have you been anointed by the laying on of hands? It's one of the basic principles of Jesus' doctrine.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Actually, this was written after Jesus' resurrection. The Savior is the Christ, but Jesus said his kingdom is not of this world.

Jesus was anointed as the Christ, but he has not yet actually taken office as the King of kings and Lord of lords.

Give him time. His apostles asked him if he would restore the kingdom to Israel back in their day. He didn't.

Of course it was written after the resurrection but it was still written under the unction of the Holy Spirit. Are you saying that the verse is incorrect in calling the babe Christ?