The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

keypurr

That's easy, we compare the word in our heart with scripture to see if they match.

The word in your heart doesn't match scripture and is a fine example of false teaching.

We were warned about you in scripture.
That's how I feel about the churches that only teach half of the truth. Half truth is not truth.

Who is the logos to you jamie?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What was he anointed with?

The same thing we are anointed with, the laying on of hands.

In Jesus' case the hands were the feet of a dove, the symbol of peace and love.

Jesus was anointed as the King of Righteous and the King of Peace, the Melchizedek.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
There was no Christ until Jesus was anointed as the Christ. The Word became flesh and at birth was named Jesus. Later Jesus became the Christ.

keypurr

There was no Christ until Jesus was anointed as the Christ. The Word became flesh and at birth was named Jesus. Later Jesus became the Christ.

I agree somewhat. Jesus became the Christ at his anointing with the logos.
I have been trying to show you that I think that the logos is the spirit son from above. Not Jesus, but the spirit that went in him when the Dove landed on him

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I agree somewhat. Jesus became the Christ at his anointing with the logos.
I have been trying to show you that I think that the logos is the spirit son from above. Not Jesus, but the spirit that went in him when the Dove landed on him

You guys do not get it. He has always been the Christ. He was anointed for ministry at His baptism

keypurr

Act 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

The POWER of the logos (word).